Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,954 members, 7,873,056 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 07:21 AM

What I Fear Most In This World? Is Poverty. - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / What I Fear Most In This World? Is Poverty. (567 Views)

Which Of These Words Do You Think, Jonathanians/PDP Fear Most? / Things We Fear Most Then When We Were Children / Who Do You Fear Most, After God? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

What I Fear Most In This World? Is Poverty. by Toonice(m): 4:04pm On May 26, 2011
Most of people Fear Death, but surelly everyone most die one day. But Poverty bad my guys in the house.

If u see somepeople dey suffer u Go thank God 4 your life abi i lied?
Re: What I Fear Most In This World? Is Poverty. by harakiri(m): 9:04pm On May 26, 2011
There's poverty of the pocket and there's poverty of the mind. Poverty of the mind is the worst BELIEVE ME. You can give N250million to someone with a poor mind and in 3 yrs, he'll be back to square one after squandering the money on a fleet of luxury cars, expensive apartments,excessive partying,hordes of women,senseless shopping sprees and over generous money giving (all dis na unto say papa god don do am and enemies must bow. . .lol). A matured mind will triple that money in 3 yrs and give you back with interest. Nuff said!

(1) (Reply)

Diet / Where Is Becomrich? / Hot NEW SONY LCD Sales From Interalia AUTHORISED DEALER...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.