Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,715 members, 7,889,280 topics. Date: Sunday, 14 July 2024 at 07:47 AM

Destiny Etiko Flaunts Her Brand New Car Amidst Rumour - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Destiny Etiko Flaunts Her Brand New Car Amidst Rumour (475 Views)

I Get Better Meat For Body - Destiny Etiko Flaunts Her Curves (Photos) / Tiwa Savage Slams Motolani Alake Of Pulse For Tagging Her Brand ‘Struggling’ / Actress Nkechi Blessing Turns Her Brand New Car Into A Wardrobe (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Destiny Etiko Flaunts Her Brand New Car Amidst Rumour by GistCandy(m): 11:29am On Sep 20, 2021
Nollywood actress, Destiny Etiko acquires a brand new car.

Destiny spoils herself as she acquires a Lexus Sports Utility Vehicle. Recall, the movie star recently acquired a Toyota Prado SUV and just eight months later, she would go on to acquire her second car.

According to AutoRoyce (a car’s website), the valuation of the Lexus RX350 is estimated to be around N19M – N27M.

She took to her Instagram to flaunt her new car and reposted congratulatory messages of well-wishers likewise.

However, there have been reports that the billionaire businessman, Tein Jack Rich, was the one who gifted her the SUV. Both parties denied the claims.

Etiko also cursed out blogs that she believe were paid to peddle the fake news.

Source - https://gistcandy.com/destiny-etiko-flaunts-her-brand-new-car-amidst-rumour/

(1) (Reply)

"Hide Your Wives"- Bbnaija Star Boma, Warns Men As He Steps Out (video) / Deola Smart And Malivelihood Set To Open Their Second Hotel Amid Divorce Rumours / I Go Through A Lot But I Don’t Tell Stories” – BBN, Tega

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.