Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,180,428 members, 7,911,062 topics. Date: Monday, 05 August 2024 at 12:49 AM

Pastor Prays For Couples: Other Women Will Smell Like Excreta To Your Husband - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Pastor Prays For Couples: Other Women Will Smell Like Excreta To Your Husband (18990 Views)

Pastor Prays For "Miracle Money" To Enter Members' Bank Accounts / Lady Strips Unclad In Church As Pastor Prays For Her(photos) / Pastor Prays Over Brooms In Church, Gives Members To Sweep Away Evil. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pastor Prays For Couples: Other Women Will Smell Like Excreta To Your Husband by daddytime(m): 5:17pm On Sep 20, 2021
Which kind shitty prayer be this?

If na me I no go say amen oh...

What rubbish...

2 Likes

Re: Pastor Prays For Couples: Other Women Will Smell Like Excreta To Your Husband by IPIGSRDOTARDS: 5:18pm On Sep 20, 2021
Pastorprenual fraudsters have been scamming their sheep forever.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Pastor Prays For Couples: Other Women Will Smell Like Excreta To Your Husband by smith946: 5:18pm On Sep 20, 2021
Who wanna cheat...... go still Cheat
Re: Pastor Prays For Couples: Other Women Will Smell Like Excreta To Your Husband by Akuruoulo(m): 5:18pm On Sep 20, 2021
WOMEN WILL STILL DRAG HIM LIKE THIS ?

Re: Pastor Prays For Couples: Other Women Will Smell Like Excreta To Your Husband by IKBARUTEN11(m): 5:19pm On Sep 20, 2021
Yeye pastor with yeye prayer points

No be only excreta

1 Like

Re: Pastor Prays For Couples: Other Women Will Smell Like Excreta To Your Husband by damiloladuke: 5:19pm On Sep 20, 2021
chai
Re: Pastor Prays For Couples: Other Women Will Smell Like Excreta To Your Husband by okwadatigbogal: 5:20pm On Sep 20, 2021
I am sure from church some men will still go straight to the side chick's house.
But honestly, it is important for everyone to respect themselves in marriage. There absolutely no justification for cheating. It is simply lack of self-control and believe me, when women cheat it is usually of worse consequence to the man. there's nothing like 'how can you eat one soup for the whole of your life'. That is a very stupid and wrong analogy.

1 Like

Re: Pastor Prays For Couples: Other Women Will Smell Like Excreta To Your Husband by alizma: 5:20pm On Sep 20, 2021
Instead make im direct the prayer to the man
3rd leg, he dey pray against 3rd party. Once the 3rd leg is carelessly activated, e no dey care about the state of the 3rd party.

2 Likes

Re: Pastor Prays For Couples: Other Women Will Smell Like Excreta To Your Husband by Nobody: 5:20pm On Sep 20, 2021
pocohantas:
Mtcheew

Some women don’t mind praying a side-chick dies all to ensure their horseband doesn’t cheat.

Some will rather employ a minor as maid, than a grown girl.

You will see them dressed in ankara and hideous head tie, moving from one crusade to another. All this to protect the supposed head of the house. Leaves me confused. Who is supposed to have this mantle of praying and protecting?

Do this for 10 years straight and you wonder why women age faster than men? You must age na. The day Nigerian men call themselves to order, you will see that pastors will stop making plenty money from aggrieved and stressed Nigerian wives.

Nigerian men this, Nigerian men that, abeg rest! Nobody forced u to comment or to even get married to a Nigerian man.

Na una type dey even give honest guys issues pass with your bias mindset.

2 Likes

Re: Pastor Prays For Couples: Other Women Will Smell Like Excreta To Your Husband by AZControversial(m): 5:21pm On Sep 20, 2021
Kobojunkie:
That sounds a lot like a curse than a prayer... undecided

grin grin
True...... until they snatch your partner...
Re: Pastor Prays For Couples: Other Women Will Smell Like Excreta To Your Husband by 2rez: 5:21pm On Sep 20, 2021
This pastor doesn't know that some husbands love the smell of excreta because already they are full of shiit.

2 Likes

Re: Pastor Prays For Couples: Other Women Will Smell Like Excreta To Your Husband by Adamgeneral12: 5:22pm On Sep 20, 2021
This prayer get K-leg grin
Re: Pastor Prays For Couples: Other Women Will Smell Like Excreta To Your Husband by Nobody: 5:23pm On Sep 20, 2021
Pls nairaland fam, i plead with u all to help me out. Haven't eaten today, i am starving without an end in sight. I'm depressed & already having suicidal tendencies. My wages have not been paid for months now, am tired. Pls help with me with as little as u can pls.
3-0-4-6-1-4-4-4-7-1
FirstBank
Re: Pastor Prays For Couples: Other Women Will Smell Like Excreta To Your Husband by Truvelisback(m): 5:23pm On Sep 20, 2021
Dogs like excreta, so they will still cheat.

1 Like

Re: Pastor Prays For Couples: Other Women Will Smell Like Excreta To Your Husband by Kobojunkie: 5:24pm On Sep 20, 2021
AZControversial:
grin grin
True...... until they snatch your partner...
Can a one be snatched without wanting to be? undecided
Re: Pastor Prays For Couples: Other Women Will Smell Like Excreta To Your Husband by pocohantas(f): 5:24pm On Sep 20, 2021
Afriqan:

Nigerian men this, Nigerian men that, abeg rest! Nobody forced u to comment or to even get married to a Nigerian man.

Na una type dey even give honest guys issues pass with your bias mindset.

Then avoid my type. The good ones you supposedly honest guys met, how far? No be breakfast una still serve them.

I wonder why you Nigerian guys spend all your lives convincing women you are polygamous, but when a woman says it- you start barking like wild dogs. Are you tired of the profiling? You must be polygamous o. Even churches are aware and you can see they’re praying for you lots. Mtcheeew

3 Likes

Re: Pastor Prays For Couples: Other Women Will Smell Like Excreta To Your Husband by Nobody: 5:24pm On Sep 20, 2021
The husband don get medical condition be that if other women smell like excreta.
Re: Pastor Prays For Couples: Other Women Will Smell Like Excreta To Your Husband by Nobody: 5:24pm On Sep 20, 2021
This is what you get from a USELESS NATION.
I never knew how finished Nigeria is until I started meeting sane human beings

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pastor Prays For Couples: Other Women Will Smell Like Excreta To Your Husband by AutoChick4U(f): 5:25pm On Sep 20, 2021
Better for his kini not to even rise for any human being aside from me.
Re: Pastor Prays For Couples: Other Women Will Smell Like Excreta To Your Husband by Nobody: 5:26pm On Sep 20, 2021
Kobojunkie:
JESUS has truly suffered in the hands of these miscreants called pastors.
The early 90s was never this bad.
UNEMPLOYMENT unveiled stupidity & Ignorance that was deep seated among Nigerians.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pastor Prays For Couples: Other Women Will Smell Like Excreta To Your Husband by faithfull18(f): 5:26pm On Sep 20, 2021
Lol, their minds aren't renewed. Self -control is a fruit of the spirit. The prayer should be to be yoked to Godly men in the real sense of it.

1 Like

Re: Pastor Prays For Couples: Other Women Will Smell Like Excreta To Your Husband by sixtus3606(m): 5:27pm On Sep 20, 2021
Kobojunkie:

Asin ehhnnn...what if he's destined to marry 2 wives? �‍♂️
Re: Pastor Prays For Couples: Other Women Will Smell Like Excreta To Your Husband by PGKing1(m): 5:27pm On Sep 20, 2021
Always hesitate to make comments concerning Church issues....

I SELL Original BACKWOODS check my sig
Re: Pastor Prays For Couples: Other Women Will Smell Like Excreta To Your Husband by Slevinkelevra: 5:28pm On Sep 20, 2021
AutoChick4U:
Better for his kini not to even rise for any human being aside from me.
Don't be selfish
Re: Pastor Prays For Couples: Other Women Will Smell Like Excreta To Your Husband by Nobody: 5:28pm On Sep 20, 2021
pocohantas:

Then avoid my type. The good ones you supposedly honest guys met, how far? No be breakfast una still serve them.

I wonder why you Nigerian guys spend all your lives convincing women you are polygamous, but when a woman says it- you start barking like wild dogs. Are you tired of the profiling? You must be polygamous o. Even churches are aware and you can see they’re praying for you lots. Mtcheeew

Another judgemental statement there. See babe, me no dey fight you, but I gats clear you on this your mentality, it's very bad.

I hope this is just ur online persona and not how you think about men in real life cos this would definitely scare any well-meaning guy.

I can't even remember the last time I was in a relationship. The last woman that approached me for one, I politely and wisely turned her down cos I wasn't ready for one. Please don't judge people you don't know, don't generalise. You women too have broken a lot of hearts but men are not cry babies like most of y'all.

3 Likes

Re: Pastor Prays For Couples: Other Women Will Smell Like Excreta To Your Husband by pocohantas(f): 5:30pm On Sep 20, 2021
Afriqan:

Another judgemental statement there. See babe, me no dey fight you, but I gats clear you on this your mentality, it's very bad.

I hope this is just ur online persona and not how you think about men in real life cos this would definitely scare any well-meaning guy.

I can't even remember the last time I was in a relationship. The last woman that approached me for one, I politely and wisely turned her down cos I wasn't ready for one. Please don't judge people you don't know, don't generalise. You women too have broken a lot of hearts but men are not cry babies like most of y'all.

Even your fellow men on this thread have said men must cheat. Why are you now crying and singling me out? Your fellow men told us you guys must cheat. The pastor knows it and he has to lead prayers for you guys. Please face yourselves and leave me. Hian!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pastor Prays For Couples: Other Women Will Smell Like Excreta To Your Husband by Kobojunkie: 5:30pm On Sep 20, 2021
sixtus3606:

Asin ehhnnn...what if he's destined to marry 2 wives? �‍♂️
Destined by whom? undecided
Re: Pastor Prays For Couples: Other Women Will Smell Like Excreta To Your Husband by AutoChick4U(f): 5:34pm On Sep 20, 2021
Slevinkelevra:
Don't be selfish
I ain't
Re: Pastor Prays For Couples: Other Women Will Smell Like Excreta To Your Husband by BigYash: 5:35pm On Sep 20, 2021
Even d woman wen suppose give ya husband multi million dollar contract ,go smell shit grin These pasitors sef
Re: Pastor Prays For Couples: Other Women Will Smell Like Excreta To Your Husband by sylve11: 5:35pm On Sep 20, 2021
pocohantas:
Mtcheew

Some women don’t mind praying a side-chick dies all to ensure their horseband doesn’t cheat.

Some will rather employ a minor as maid, than a grown girl.

You will see them dressed in ankara and hideous head tie, moving from one crusade to another. All this to protect the supposed head of the house. Leaves me confused. Who is supposed to have this mantle of praying and protecting?

Do this for 10 years straight and you wonder why women age faster than men? You must age na. The day Nigerian men call themselves to order, you will see that pastors will stop making plenty money from aggrieved and stressed Nigerian wives.

Nigerian women still need to call themselves to order. Is it not so? cool

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Picture Of Goodluck Jonathan On His Knees Praying For Nigeria / Prophet Odumeje Denies 80 Nigerians Were Deported From Indonesia Because Of Him / 3 Types Of Churchgoers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.