Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,186,397 members, 7,929,247 topics. Date: Friday, 23 August 2024 at 11:38 AM

I Lost My Wife To Politicians - Family (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / I Lost My Wife To Politicians (7158 Views)

Nigerian Man Brings His Oyinbo Wife To Spend Time With His Family (pics/video) / My Wife Left Me Because I Lost My Job. / "My Wife Left Me When I Lost My Job, She Wants Me Back Now There Is Money?" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Re: I Lost My Wife To Politicians by takimsipho(m): 11:19am On Oct 01, 2021
cybertruss:

I don't know her party but my children most of the time tell me that she went for political meeting.
Oga boss, I learnt this right in secondary school, there was a girl I used to like very well, but she treated me as just a friend. I jokingly told a friend of mine that she was my babe come and see insult. Fast forward the next year I was in the Uni a friend introduced me to one babe, she liked me to the extent that there was a time I didn't call her for 2 days cos my phone had issues. Baba she called my friends to ask about me like say she wan craze. You can't beg someone to love you, and if the person you are with doesn't value you, know that someone somewhere will. I was raised in a Christian home, but I figured out that if I am being taken advantage of or taken for granted I will switch to protect myself. No dey do good boy for who no get sense, it's waste of time and effort. If a woman has seen you finish and just to leave am and dey with who values you simple. All those politicians will just flex and dump na their work be that.
Re: I Lost My Wife To Politicians by BikoMERCYme(f): 8:19pm On Oct 03, 2021
Angeldemon:

i have to all yoruba states except ekiti.

Even yoruba men are marrying igbo girls more than yoruba women because of how wayward and find it easy to divorce yoruba girls tend to be. This is not intended to diss them. Every tribe has their bad sides. This is yoruba womens own waywardness and ease of leaving husbands house after having kids.

Being to places.........doesn't mean u know them all.........

I guess peter of p square that got married to a Yoruba girl........picked a cheat Yoruba woman over igbo decent lady right??

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Divorce An Act Worthy Of Celebration? / My Wife Abandoned Me While On A BP Of 250/150.(A Cameroonian Nairalander's Tale) / Jason Beer Kc Biography: Wikipedia, Age, Parents, Family, Wife

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.