Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,119 members, 7,880,478 topics. Date: Thursday, 04 July 2024 at 07:07 PM

There Will Be Sit-at-home During Anambra Election If... - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / There Will Be Sit-at-home During Anambra Election If... (978 Views)

The Biafra Self Referendum Starts Tomorrow And There Will Be Sit At Home - IPOB / Video Of Soludo Using Peter Obi's Achievement During Anambra Governorship Debate / FACT-CHECK: How True Are Soludo’s Claims Made During Anambra Governorship Debate (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

There Will Be Sit-at-home During Anambra Election If... by Nobody: 7:05pm On Sep 20, 2021
There will be sit-at-home during Anambra election if:
1.All the people kidnapped in the southeast by fulanis are not released.
2. The open grazing is not totally banned.
3. Nnamdi Kanu is not released.
4. All violent Fulanis are not removed from southeast.

2 Likes

Re: There Will Be Sit-at-home During Anambra Election If... by Nobody: 7:34pm On Sep 20, 2021
They will see the power of the people.
Re: There Will Be Sit-at-home During Anambra Election If... by Nobody: 6:12pm On Sep 21, 2021
Re: There Will Be Sit-at-home During Anambra Election If... by Nobody: 7:31pm On Sep 21, 2021
Zikojukwu:

This Abia people sef.

Is it that Nnamdi Kanu has forgotten his state origin?

If Nnamdi Kanu wants to naturalize in Anambra state then let his people formally apply to govt of Anambra state then maybe we can grant his Omambala ethnic citizenship.
Re: There Will Be Sit-at-home During Anambra Election If... by onumadu: 7:34pm On Sep 21, 2021
MelesZenawi:

This Abia people sef.

Is it that Nnamdi Kanu has forgotten his state origin?

If Nnamdi Kanu wants to naturalize in Anambra state then let his people formally apply to govt of Anambra state then maybe we can grant his Omambala ethnic citizenship.

Absolute nonsense. Can't find worse words to describe this raving lunacy.
Nnamdi Kanu has more honor and followership in Anambra than ANY Anambra politician.
Yep, quote me! kiss
Re: There Will Be Sit-at-home During Anambra Election If... by Nobody: 7:48pm On Sep 21, 2021
onumadu:

Absolute nonsense. Can't find worse words to describe this raving lunacy.
Nnamdi Kanu has more honor and followership in Anambra than ANY Anambra politician.
Yep, quote me! kiss

Which fellowship? Efac fellowship or CCM?

Which one?

That some miscreants in Nigeria follows Donald Trump doesn't give them right to American citizenship unless they apply for it.

Nnamdi Kanu is from Abia state and should use his state to negotiate for his own release. He has no stake in Anambra state and should only ask on request and not by his Ipob stupidity.

If his needs omambala ethnic citizenship then let his people apply through the proper channels.

1 Like

Re: There Will Be Sit-at-home During Anambra Election If... by Timnico: 7:53pm On Sep 21, 2021
Sit at home so that Hope uzodinma and Andy Ubah will write result and submit in Abuja and nothing will happen.
This APC government that is shameless or abi na another one, dare to sit at hope, u think IFeanyi Ubah have not seen the handwritten on the wall.
Re: There Will Be Sit-at-home During Anambra Election If... by onumadu: 7:56pm On Sep 21, 2021
MelesZenawi:

Which fellowship? Efac fellowship or CCM?

Which one?

That some miscreants in Nigeria follows Donald Trump doesn't give them right to American citizenship unless they apply for it.

Nnamdi Kanu is from Abia state and should use his state to negotiate for his own release. He has no stake in Anambra state and should only ask on request and not by his Ipob stupidity.

If his needs omambala ethnic citizenship then let his people apply through the proper channels.

There is nothing like "Omambala ethnic citizenship". What we have is IGBO. All Igbo are the same!
Kanu's case is even more interesting because he loves Anambra more than Anambra people can love themselves.
Anambra people observe sit at homes more than Abia people. Onitsha, Akwa and Nnewi locks down even when Umuahians go about their business. That should tell you something. And don't tell me it is fear because if you are really Anambra person you will know that Anambra don't fear anybody. cool
All these people running around talking nonsense trying desperately to detach Igbo from Kanu are wasting their time.
Kanu is more Anambra than YOU! kiss
Re: There Will Be Sit-at-home During Anambra Election If... by Nobody: 8:06pm On Sep 21, 2021
onumadu:

There is nothing like "Omambala ethnic citizenship". What we have is IGBO. All Igbo are the same!
Kanu's case is even more interesting because he loves Anambra more than Anambra people can love themselves.
Anambra people observe sit at homes more than Abia people. Onitsha, Akwa and Nnewi locks down even when Umuahians go about their business. That should tell you something. And don't tell me it is fear because if you are really Anambra person you will know that Anambra don't fear anybody. cool
All these people running around talking nonsense trying desperately to detach Igbo from Kanu are wasting their time.
Kanu is more Anambra than YOU! kiss

There is @bolded and that's forms the only basis of recognizing kanu culturally and ethnically in the state .

It is foolhardy to say they observe sit at home here when the people is only taking their time so as not to be overrun by thugs and touts imported by kanu to unleash mayhem though they are meeting their waterloo.

Let Nnamdi Kanu simply negotiate his release with his state political issues and not disturbing the peace of others all the time with his gimmicks.

The only person who is guaranteed omambala ethnic security is Uche Alphonsus Mefor and he has the right to negotiate his wellbeing with the state and he is doing so by stating clearly that Anambra election must hold.

That's the voice of the son of the soil.
Re: There Will Be Sit-at-home During Anambra Election If... by onumadu: 8:21pm On Sep 21, 2021
MelesZenawi:

There is @bolded and that's forms the only basis of recognizing kanu culturally and ethnically in the state .

It is foolhardy to say they observe sit at home here when the people is only taking their time so as not to be overrun by thugs and touts imported by kanu to unleash mayhem though they are meeting their waterloo.

Let Nnamdi Kanu simply negotiate his release with his state political issues and not disturbing the peace of others all the time with his gimmicks.

The only person who is guaranteed omambala ethnic security is Uche Alphonsus Mefor and he has the right to negotiate his wellbeing with the state and he is doing so by stating clearly that Anambra election must hold.

That's the voice of the son of the soil

There is nothing like "Omambala ethnic group". This is an invention by Jihadists masquerading as Igbo in Igboland.
It is a template for dividing Igboland for easier conquest.
No true IGBO can hold your opinion.
Omambala is a river in Anambra North. Does that mean that all of Anambra state is Anambra North?
Nna this is a lie from the pits of hell.
There is an Agulu lake. If you name the state Agulu state tomorrow, does that mean that someone from Ihiala or Onitsha is now an "Agulu ethnic citizen".
Nna o dikwa egwu!
Omambala citizen is a myth created by Jihadists to divy and dice up Igboland for easier conquest.
I'm saying all these to educate ignorant people among Igbo who may be deceived by this your drivel. grin cool
Re: There Will Be Sit-at-home During Anambra Election If... by Nobody: 8:35pm On Sep 21, 2021
onumadu:

There is nothing like "Omambala ethnic group". This is an invention by Jihadists masquerading as Igbo in Igboland.
Omambala is a river in Anambra North. Does that mean that all of Anambra state is Anambra North?
There is an Agulu lake. If you name the state Agulu state tomorrow, does that mean that someone from Ihiala or Onitsha is now an "Agulu ethnic citizen".
Nna o dikwa egwu!
Omambala citizen is a myth created by Jihadists to divy and dice up Igboland for easier conquest.
I'm saying all these to educate ignorant people among Igbo who may be deceived by this your drivel. grin cool

Why should they be deceived when the inner man in them is already telling them that all I am saying is the truth.

They have already believed and assimilating it , So in due time it shalll be transferred to future generations.
Re: There Will Be Sit-at-home During Anambra Election If... by Nobody: 8:37pm On Sep 21, 2021
onumadu:

Nna o dikwa egwu!
Re: There Will Be Sit-at-home During Anambra Election If... by onumadu: 8:46pm On Sep 21, 2021
MelesZenawi:

Why should they be deceived when the inner man in them is already telling them that all I am saying is the truth.

They have already believed and assimilating it , So in due time it shalll be transferred to future generations.

No true IGBO thinks in that direction.
I'm not counting those "Igbo" sired by Fulani in Igboland. grin

The future generations will still be overwhelmingly Igbo.
The "Fulanigbo" will be outbred by us true umu afo. kiss cool
Re: There Will Be Sit-at-home During Anambra Election If... by ChimaAdeoye: 8:53pm On Sep 21, 2021
Zikojukwu:

Increasingly, since IPOB isn't interested in anything that is of pan-igbo interest, you will observe to your dismay as IPOB increasingly begins to be associated with Imo and Abia states. O ga eme gi voom n'anya.

Keep shaking that table with total disregard to other Igbos states, and i'll be back here to ask you how far?
Re: There Will Be Sit-at-home During Anambra Election If... by onumadu: 9:38pm On Sep 21, 2021
Let me throw out some important information to help novices navigate Igbo and their Eastern Nigeria neighbors.
The Aro (of Arochukwu) and the Nri both created my town in Anambra, essentially being the creators of the Igwe lineage and Ozo etc.
You can call the town an amalgam of Aro and Nri. Today it is one of the biggest towns in Anambra state. The town's founders are ARO AND NRI.
But Arochukwu has some solid Ibibio blood and lineage; About 30% of Aro are really Ibibio.
In early colonial times, Kalabari men moved into and interbred with A LOT of Igbo women in Oguta. Today, Oguta is Igbo, but with a lot of Kalabari blood.
The same interbreeding applied nearly to almost all ethnic groups in the Eastern Nigeria region.
For someone to come here to tell me of an "Omambala ethnic citizen" is ignorance taken too far, because inside Anambra there is no single unifying thing apart from being Igbo. This guy wants to separate me from my Aro brothers in the name of "Omambala" crap. undecided
If there is anything Nnamdi Kanu got right, it is that the whole Eastern Nigeria is united BY BLOOD.
One day, ignorant folks will embrace the truth.

(1) (Reply)

Southwest APC politicians’ Reject Oodua Republic, Insist On One Nigeria / 2023: Will Buhari Be Coerced To Support Tinubu Presidential Ambition / Pray For Me, My Freedom Will Happen Soon – Nnamdi Kanu Begs Ahead Of Trial

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.