Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,169,759 members, 7,875,917 topics. Date: Sunday, 30 June 2024 at 01:47 AM

Look Around, You'll Find Out That Guys Dont Do Relationships Again - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Look Around, You'll Find Out That Guys Dont Do Relationships Again (2865 Views)

To All Japa Guys"dont You Ever Make This Mistake" / Blogger Ebiwali: 'I Am 22, I Dont Sex For Money, I Dont Do Sugar Daddy' / Do Relationships Without Sex Really Work??........and Is It Healthy?? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Look Around, You'll Find Out That Guys Dont Do Relationships Again by Nobody: 5:33am On Sep 21, 2021
If you observe closely, you'll notice something strange about guys... they dont ask a lady out for relationship sakes again. They let her know straight up that they want to flirt and not date.

They just throw some pennies around, buying her some few things to impress her enough to reward them with the honeypot. Which they get.

I think that the ladies are the reason why men choose to flirt more these days.

Just a plate of fried rice and chicken with hollandia yoghurt at an eatery is enough for some ladies to have sex with a guy. Thats bad.

And When these guys are done they move on to another lady with desame plan.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Look Around, You'll Find Out That Guys Dont Do Relationships Again by Aidejay(m): 5:37am On Sep 21, 2021
Even ladies have become more liberal with the way they open the honeypot.
These ones of now adays no need to start dey toast, what you're saying she's heard it a million times.
Just get to the point.
No more sugar in my tea, bread in my butter, cockroach in my cupboard.

7 Likes

Re: Look Around, You'll Find Out That Guys Dont Do Relationships Again by Davash222(m): 5:41am On Sep 21, 2021
Lunch for ST
Dinner for TDB.

My schedule.

3 Likes

Re: Look Around, You'll Find Out That Guys Dont Do Relationships Again by Sonnobax15(m): 5:53am On Sep 21, 2021
cool
Na guyman wey no value him peace of mind dey do relationship with NIGERIAN bannies these days..... Instead of me to waste my time and sub reasoning or chatting with someone whose only motive is to stylishly drain me, I'd rather channel that time into watching blue-film lipsrsealed

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Look Around, You'll Find Out That Guys Dont Do Relationships Again by Nobody: 6:06am On Sep 21, 2021
Sonnobax15:
cool
Na guyman wey no value him peace of mind dey do relationship with NIGERIAN bannies these days..... Instead of me to waste my time and sub reasoning or chatting with someone whose only motive is to stylishly drain me, I'd rather channel that time into watching blue-film lipsrsealed
lol

1 Like

Re: Look Around, You'll Find Out That Guys Dont Do Relationships Again by Donsure: 6:19am On Sep 21, 2021
Re: Look Around, You'll Find Out That Guys Dont Do Relationships Again by Ikillbrokehoes(m): 6:34am On Sep 21, 2021
Most guys these days just wanna have sex and move on

2 Likes

Re: Look Around, You'll Find Out That Guys Dont Do Relationships Again by Anobella: 6:38am On Sep 21, 2021
BadRadio:
If you observe closely, you'll notice something strange about guys... they dont ask a lady out for relationship sakes again. They let her know straight up that they want to flirt and not date.

They just throw some pennies around, buying her some few things to impress her enough to reward them with the honeypot. Which they get.

Just a plate of fried rice and chicken with hollandia yoghurt at an eatery is enough for some ladies to have sex with a guy. Thats bad.

I know of a friend that goes straight to the point co-operate and get what you want

1 Like

Re: Look Around, You'll Find Out That Guys Dont Do Relationships Again by SmartPolician: 7:29am On Sep 21, 2021
When will these Nairaland guys understand that both boys and girls enjoy sex? Sex also has its downside. If that babe has an STI and you have unprotected sex with her, you will be infected. undecided You guys probably have not been seeing that a lot of girls approach guys for sex and the guy even turns them down because there's no spark or he doesn't fancy the babe.

You people really need to grow up and stop making sex look like a trophy. Somehow, someone has scripted that guys make all the efforts to win a girl because we enjoy sexual intercourse more than the ladies but that's false. The two parties enjoy it and should make efforts to have it. Let this sink in, please.

11 Likes

Re: Look Around, You'll Find Out That Guys Dont Do Relationships Again by INCREDIBLE007(m): 7:36am On Sep 21, 2021
run away from fornication and adultery

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Look Around, You'll Find Out That Guys Dont Do Relationships Again by Nobody: 7:57am On Sep 21, 2021
This generation ehh.... We no dey try ooo, this is unfair undecided undecided

1 Like

Re: Look Around, You'll Find Out That Guys Dont Do Relationships Again by Nobody: 8:10am On Sep 21, 2021
BadRadio:

slowpoke.
Re: Look Around, You'll Find Out That Guys Dont Do Relationships Again by Nebulax: 8:16am On Sep 21, 2021
Relationship is now trade by barter.

The guys offer money while the ladies offer puna

1 Like

Re: Look Around, You'll Find Out That Guys Dont Do Relationships Again by Nobody: 8:19am On Sep 21, 2021
BadRadio:

So now, a ladies vagina is now a reward for a job well done (spending on her)?
Re: Look Around, You'll Find Out That Guys Dont Do Relationships Again by Nobody: 8:24am On Sep 21, 2021
SmartPolician:
When will these Nairaland guys understand that both boys and girls enjoy sex? Sex also has its downside. If that babe has an STI and you have unprotected sex with her, you will be infected. undecided You guys probably have not been seeing that a lot of girls approach guys for sex and the guy even turns them down because there's no spark or he doesn't fancy the babe.

You people really need to grow up and stop making sex look like a trophy. Somehow, someone has scripted that guys make all the efforts to win a girl because we enjoy sexual intercourse more than the ladies but that's false. The two parties enjoy it and should make efforts to have it. Let this sink in, please.

You nailed it sir...
Sex is not a trophy that guys have to "spendhard" to get "rewarded" with...

2 Likes

Re: Look Around, You'll Find Out That Guys Dont Do Relationships Again by LegitGuy22: 8:25am On Sep 21, 2021
BadRadio
It depends on the type of guy and what he's looking for, and the type of girl and what she's looking for too.
Don't generalise it.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Look Around, You'll Find Out That Guys Dont Do Relationships Again by Whois(m): 8:36am On Sep 21, 2021
Lolz hustle oh

Re: Look Around, You'll Find Out That Guys Dont Do Relationships Again by ImaIma1(f): 11:14am On Sep 21, 2021
Yet there are weddings every weekend. And during the week, registries are filled up with people tying the knots.

There are different classes of babes. It seems you guys with this ideology keep going for the cheap, good for only sex ones. Maybe because that's what you are too.

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Look Around, You'll Find Out That Guys Dont Do Relationships Again by Nobody: 1:19pm On Sep 21, 2021
ImaIma1:
Yet there are weddings every weekend and during the week, the registries are filled up with people tying the knots.

There are different classes of babes. It seems you guys with this ideology keep going for the cheap, good for only sex ones. Maybe because that's what you are too.
only simps says "will you marry me" and the naive lady will say "Yes"cheesy
Re: Look Around, You'll Find Out That Guys Dont Do Relationships Again by Blackskinman007(m): 2:41pm On Sep 21, 2021
Have you ever tried paying your bills with a hug??
Nowadays relationship are full of deceit and lust..
No love found,no love lost...
Re: Look Around, You'll Find Out That Guys Dont Do Relationships Again by Babara1994(m): 2:46pm On Sep 21, 2021
ImaIma1:
Yet there are weddings every weekend and during the week, the registries are filled up with people tying the knots.

That's not true. All women like and demand money. The men getting married are the simps.
Re: Look Around, You'll Find Out That Guys Dont Do Relationships Again by ImaIma1(f): 3:01pm On Sep 21, 2021
Babara1994:

That's not true. All women like and demand money. The men getting married are the simps.

You guys have no defence except to use the word "simp".

You will also be termed a simp when you decide to get married, after you have crossed this phase.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Look Around, You'll Find Out That Guys Dont Do Relationships Again by benqo01(m): 3:46pm On Sep 21, 2021
Wait una still dey date Naija babe? Una get blood to waste as for me Na to find one Korean babe give....

1 Like

Re: Look Around, You'll Find Out That Guys Dont Do Relationships Again by MasterShifu010(m): 9:13pm On Sep 21, 2021
that’s how my friend was telling me this evening that he has broken up with his girlfriend , cos he thinks love is a scam and having a girlfriend is much more expensive to patronising call girls ....he said at least he spends nothing less than 10k weekly servicing the relationship , but u can use 3k to patronise olosho , save 7k , no drama , no drama no barggage ......i laugh tire

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Is There Any Nigerian Girl That Prefers Flowers To Money As Gifts / This Is The Weirdest And Craziest Thing I Have Heard This Year. / Why Stretch Mark Is So Common With Girls Nowadays?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.