Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,170,799 members, 7,879,469 topics. Date: Wednesday, 03 July 2024 at 07:23 PM

Wizkid Said He's Single, His 3rd Babymama Hits Back In A Post: Pictures & Video - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Wizkid Said He's Single, His 3rd Babymama Hits Back In A Post: Pictures & Video (66052 Views)

Hulk Hogan Marries Sky Daily (His 3rd Marriage) / Wizkid 3rd Babymama Praises him, as he Takes her on the Stage he'll Perform (pic / Pictures Of Wizkid With Jada Pollock, His 3rd Baby Mama (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Wizkid Said He's Single, His 3rd Babymama Hits Back In A Post: Pictures & Video by Romanoff(f): 6:06pm On Sep 21, 2021
wisdomkid:

Swear, brothers and sisters will be marrying left and right... and inter-sibling marriages causes bad deformity that one won't want for his enemy. Sadly, we're not seeing the side effects yet!

Still, some men will refuse to marry another man's baby mama.
Re: Wizkid Said He's Single, His 3rd Babymama Hits Back In A Post: Pictures & Video by Akintundexxy: 6:17pm On Sep 21, 2021
Romanoff:

A joke?

You started by calling me a hypocrite and you call that a joke?

If you were raised well, you would have taken the message and left the messenger, especially since you know nothing about me.

Your reply showed that your support premarital sex and it says a lot about your own upbringing.

I match energy for energy on this forum, you can't insult me and I'll clap for you.

It's your manner of approach that determines how I'll reply you.
Lol... Yes, I know who you are from your responses.
You are just an ill-mannered LovePeddler who is undilutedly stupid.
Its not me, it's you that have demonstrated a raw replica of your suppose raisers. The worst part remains that; you won't agree you're stupid. Puppy's mother.
Re: Wizkid Said He's Single, His 3rd Babymama Hits Back In A Post: Pictures & Video by Romanoff(f): 6:26pm On Sep 21, 2021
Akintundexxy:

Lol... Yes, I know who you are from your responses.
You are just an ill-mannered LovePeddler who is undilutedly stupid.
Its not me, it's you that have demonstrated a raw replica of your suppose raisers. The worst part remains that; you won't agree you're stupid. Puppy's mother.

All you've been doing from your first comment is display your immoral upbringing and your stupidity.

And from all indications, you'll never learn, you can never teach an old dog new tricks.

Bye boy.
Re: Wizkid Said He's Single, His 3rd Babymama Hits Back In A Post: Pictures & Video by DrFunmisticGlow: 6:32pm On Sep 21, 2021
shadrach77:

It's not as if he can't marry at all. He can only marry a woman who is as rich as him or possibly richer. Someone who will see him as a companion, not a financial ladder wink
what kind of woman in that category will want to go for wizkid who is a deadbeat with triple baby mama drama. Those women go for the serious types because they cannot take wizkid seriously.

Even Linda ikeji couldn't take him seriously, so he had to resort to hurling insults like a wounded dog
Re: Wizkid Said He's Single, His 3rd Babymama Hits Back In A Post: Pictures & Video by Akintundexxy: 6:41pm On Sep 21, 2021
Romanoff:

All you've been doing from your first comment is display your immoral upbringing and your stupidity.

And from all indications, you'll never learn, you can never teach an old dog new tricks.

Bye boy.
Lol..
No hard feelings; be good.
Re: Wizkid Said He's Single, His 3rd Babymama Hits Back In A Post: Pictures & Video by donephi(m): 7:03pm On Sep 21, 2021
Romanoff:

Of course, till I marry.

Now advise your sisters go close theirs too.
� I don't have one. After advicing your sisters and relations. Make sure you actually did close yours because after opening it severally, I doubt you can close it because alot of water must have passed under the bridge ���

1 Like

Re: Wizkid Said He's Single, His 3rd Babymama Hits Back In A Post: Pictures & Video by Babastrong(m): 7:05pm On Sep 21, 2021
[quote author=Romanoff post=106031054]After three different women, so none amongst them is marriageable.

May God give women sense to close legs for who never marry them. [close legs? In the presence of cool cash. Forget that talk.]

1 Like

Re: Wizkid Said He's Single, His 3rd Babymama Hits Back In A Post: Pictures & Video by FRANKOSKI(m): 7:09pm On Sep 21, 2021
Romanoff:
After three different women, so none amongst them is marriageable.

May God give women sense to close legs for who never marry them.
U SERIOUS ?
Re: Wizkid Said He's Single, His 3rd Babymama Hits Back In A Post: Pictures & Video by FRANKOSKI(m): 7:09pm On Sep 21, 2021
Romanoff:

U SERIOUS ? .
Re: Wizkid Said He's Single, His 3rd Babymama Hits Back In A Post: Pictures & Video by walozanga(m): 7:17pm On Sep 21, 2021
Bornsinner7:
It is sense to them to open their legs for a rich nigga to be a beneficiary of his wealth by having a child..

Some of them are not from a poor background as u think
Re: Wizkid Said He's Single, His 3rd Babymama Hits Back In A Post: Pictures & Video by ofiko123(m): 7:39pm On Sep 21, 2021
May God be with him..
Re: Wizkid Said He's Single, His 3rd Babymama Hits Back In A Post: Pictures & Video by thunderbabs: 7:58pm On Sep 21, 2021
Romanoff:

Legs wey be like trouser zip grin
Re: Wizkid Said He's Single, His 3rd Babymama Hits Back In A Post: Pictures & Video by TWLifestyle: 8:40pm On Sep 21, 2021
Romanoff:

sex and marriage are two completely different things, abeg .
Re: Wizkid Said He's Single, His 3rd Babymama Hits Back In A Post: Pictures & Video by TWLifestyle: 8:43pm On Sep 21, 2021
Skepticus:

cool

What happened to modern women being free to make sexual choices like sleeping around with guys they fancy?

The truth about women is that your newly found "sexual freedoms" in modernity, inability to be self-aware/taking responsibility and the greed of your gender to acquire material desires, even, from men who are clearly, not "marriage material" won't make you leeches close your legs.
you really are a fool - a fool and a hypocrite ! Do men sleep around with who they fancy ? Then shut the fcxk up and leave women alone - talking rubbish as if they are using your pvssy to fvck the men they are fvcking .

1 Like

Re: Wizkid Said He's Single, His 3rd Babymama Hits Back In A Post: Pictures & Video by TWLifestyle: 8:47pm On Sep 21, 2021
CelestineNelson:
Ayo...hope this is not a mission to impregnate the fourth baby ma...girls, pathetic they will be spreading their legs anyhow for all these so called celebrity just to fill among... Go and ask Anita idibia before you open your legs for any stage man. They don't always know how to settle down with a family
lol , is it your legs they are spreading ? I'm finding it hard to understand how someone spreading legs that don't belong to you is paining you like this ?

1 Like

Re: Wizkid Said He's Single, His 3rd Babymama Hits Back In A Post: Pictures & Video by TWLifestyle: 8:52pm On Sep 21, 2021
AntiChristian:
grin

TWLifestyle, last time you said make I shut up and leave women alone!

Which of your women folk do you wish to be like this?

Well, She's a rich baby mama to Wiz kid. Does that suffice you?
yes , shut up and leave women alone . Everybody makes choices that are their business - it might pay them or not pay them - its their business ..
But all you hypocrite busybody men would jump on their matter - like you will die if you don't put mouth in women's issues .

1 Like

Re: Wizkid Said He's Single, His 3rd Babymama Hits Back In A Post: Pictures & Video by 24brains(m): 8:57pm On Sep 21, 2021
Georgejeez:
Singles kee u there ,de form superstar on top Erigga lyrics you steal from "Death bed".
small small na. So someone cannot joke in peace again? But look at the lyrics closely, i added mine to it to be droped soon.

You can feature me on it sef
Re: Wizkid Said He's Single, His 3rd Babymama Hits Back In A Post: Pictures & Video by orumba(m): 10:39pm On Sep 21, 2021
He needs to break tuface record first before getting marry
Re: Wizkid Said He's Single, His 3rd Babymama Hits Back In A Post: Pictures & Video by bewla(m): 11:18pm On Sep 21, 2021
Romanoff:

And use the pad system till his ready
Re: Wizkid Said He's Single, His 3rd Babymama Hits Back In A Post: Pictures & Video by AntiChristian: 7:45am On Sep 22, 2021
TWLifestyle:
yes , shut up and leave women alone . Everybody makes choices that are their business - it might pay them or not pay them - its their business ..
But all you hypocrite busybody men would jump on their matter - like you will die if you don't put mouth in women's issues .

I don't think I will be shutting up soon as the environment influences us. This is the main reason we are where we are.

Don't talk! It's none of your biz. Nudity! Don't talk! Prostitution! Don't talk!

May you the reap the benefits of these evils you condone!

1 Like

Re: Wizkid Said He's Single, His 3rd Babymama Hits Back In A Post: Pictures & Video by FORWARDEVERLY: 2:03am On Sep 28, 2021
Romanoff:

Lol

Your last paragraph is future impossible tense.. grin grin grin

Team babymama..
Re: Wizkid Said He's Single, His 3rd Babymama Hits Back In A Post: Pictures & Video by CPU25(f): 9:34am On Sep 28, 2021
Romanoff:

amen oh! AMEN

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Is This Albino Guy Hot? Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde Asks (pictured) / Davido Gifts His Personal Assistant, Lati A Brand New Benz / Peruzzi Accused Of Sleeping With Korra Obidi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.