Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,970 members, 7,873,113 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 08:16 AM

I Understand Itsekiri, - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Understand Itsekiri, (614 Views)

Video: Now I Understand Why Wike Was Laughing At APC Rally / Itsekiri Nation Disowns Calls For Creation Of Biafra Republic / The Ministry And Minister Of Petroleum Resources: As I Understand It. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

I Understand Itsekiri, by musiwa46: 10:13pm On May 26, 2011
Oluremi Odugbesan Ikusebiala from ogun state who later became Oluremi tinubu.

another one from the house of fraud.

I speak itsekiri and I think you people should offer apology to itsekiri people.  I understand Uhrobo and isoko, because uhrobo and isoko are close to each other.  and my childhood  friend were uhrobo and isoko
My classmate were itsekiri too. that how i learn itsekiri, he live just a street away from me as a child. His mother use to speak  itsekiri to him and his  brothers.   that how i learn itsekiri as a child.
Re: I Understand Itsekiri, by zstranger: 10:16pm On May 26, 2011
^^^

Aare Musiwa, what is soccer? Do you mean table-tennis?
Re: I Understand Itsekiri, by musiwa46: 12:23am On May 27, 2011
do you know what they call table soccer. in table tennis in nigeria. you give robo. Do you know what robo is in table tennis? Go and ask atanda musa or yomi bankole.

So you see. i know you people.

(1) (Reply)

"degenerates Pound Our Polity Polluted" By Chidi Anthony Opara / Fbi Rewards Efcc Operatives Over Arrest Of Nigerian Fraudster / Nuhu Ribadu Is A Lair, Obasanjo Own Bell University.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.