Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,288 members, 7,881,073 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 11:52 AM

Accident That Claimed Nine Lives In Benin (Pictures) - Travel (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Accident That Claimed Nine Lives In Benin (Pictures) (33435 Views)

How God Saved Me From The Accident That Killed 6 People (photos) / GUO Reacts To Peace Mass Accident That Killed "18" Passengers / Peace Mass Transit Reacts To The Accident That Killed "18" Passengers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Accident That Claimed Nine Lives In Benin (Pictures) by Odobaone: 10:53am On Sep 22, 2021
richmond500:
This is one of the reason why I don't like front seat, whenever I get a bus, I make sure I sit at the last seat opposite the driver, that's the safest place cos most accident comes through head to head collision, na person weh rush front seat deh first die

Na God deh save person sha but I deh save myself too

No talk like dat. Pray for grace and long life rather. Anywhere person sit e fit die
Re: Accident That Claimed Nine Lives In Benin (Pictures) by Kindness218: 10:53am On Sep 22, 2021
YouAreUseless:
Thunder fire you

Thunder no fit fire me because I'm a child of God
Re: Accident That Claimed Nine Lives In Benin (Pictures) by Jibsy203(m): 10:54am On Sep 22, 2021
Afonja have done it again grin grin
Re: Accident That Claimed Nine Lives In Benin (Pictures) by Albert0011(m): 10:55am On Sep 22, 2021
aryzgreat:
Benin n rough drivers.

Too much blood on our roads.

Lalasticlala
Thank u my brother for saying the truth
I stay in Benin city.
Benin city has some of the most reckless drivers in Nigeria roads..especially the young drivers.
If u try to caution them,they will start raining insult on u.
Road nor good them go still dey over speed.

2 Likes

Re: Accident That Claimed Nine Lives In Benin (Pictures) by Jolite(m): 10:56am On Sep 22, 2021
33bandit:
I'm just waiting for righteousness sad sad
You well so?
Re: Accident That Claimed Nine Lives In Benin (Pictures) by nerd004: 10:56am On Sep 22, 2021
I know that place very well ...upper sakponba road is a dead trap ...I knew it was just a matter of time before this happens,,,,may God protect us ooo...my heart felt condolences to the briefed ...may their soul rest in peace.... Governor of Edo State wake up to your responsibility particularly the non demarcation of that road
Re: Accident That Claimed Nine Lives In Benin (Pictures) by chiiraq802(m): 10:57am On Sep 22, 2021
RIP to them. We're nothing but pencils in the hand of the creator.
Re: Accident That Claimed Nine Lives In Benin (Pictures) by prezee1: 10:58am On Sep 22, 2021
Kindness218:
Almighty God, please guide and protect your children traveling either by land sea or air. As we leave home, may we get to our destination amen

Sawwieullakkabie
Re: Accident That Claimed Nine Lives In Benin (Pictures) by Joromi1: 10:58am On Sep 22, 2021
Which motivational speaker encouraged the small bus to go on a head-to-head collision with that gwongworo?
Re: Accident That Claimed Nine Lives In Benin (Pictures) by trumpcoat(m): 11:03am On Sep 22, 2021
Rest in peace to all the dead,it's a pity may God console their families
Re: Accident That Claimed Nine Lives In Benin (Pictures) by namedo: 11:03am On Sep 22, 2021
Come to Benin City and see rough driving by the youths. Most of them don't even have driver's license and are into hard-drugs. They drive vehicles without rear and headlights and no side mirrors.
FRSC team stay put in their offices not doing their jobs. Lack of control!
Re: Accident That Claimed Nine Lives In Benin (Pictures) by Bbqekpa: 11:09am On Sep 22, 2021
winterlover:
That driver should be jailed or killed. See what his mistake caused. Dem send am?
Nawa ooooo

Nawa! Where we want talk am go
Re: Accident That Claimed Nine Lives In Benin (Pictures) by PotatoSalad(m): 11:10am On Sep 22, 2021
YouAreUseless:
Thunder fire you
Shebi u know say u fit trigger pesin epileptic seizure with that pic. Be careful
Re: Accident That Claimed Nine Lives In Benin (Pictures) by Martinola(m): 11:10am On Sep 22, 2021
And the stupid driver of the truck
He should be burnt alive.
Re: Accident That Claimed Nine Lives In Benin (Pictures) by tomiwa1989(m): 11:15am On Sep 22, 2021
Op not 9 lives it was 5 people who died
Re: Accident That Claimed Nine Lives In Benin (Pictures) by kenx1(m): 11:19am On Sep 22, 2021
These tipper drivers think they are kings of the road.....their level of recklessness is alarming.
Re: Accident That Claimed Nine Lives In Benin (Pictures) by tomiwa1989(m): 11:20am On Sep 22, 2021
The driver of one of the tipper died the conductor of one of the bus hanging on the door saw the accident the guy flew like Batman had only minor bruises
Re: Accident That Claimed Nine Lives In Benin (Pictures) by Cokahot: 11:22am On Sep 22, 2021
Satan. Why.
Just about an hour ago I witnessed an accident involving aboki and passenger. The passenger hips shifted,his ankle,behing it had ruptured. He was in pains,I have looked at my own which almost similar to his2013. I just prayed that lazy doctors won't give up and amputate the left leg. Fuc k. Okada,keke,and bus na just God. Tho the aboki chop enuf slaps,beatings,but I know las las na stiching things. Omo human body dwy fucking fragile. Pls u guys should at least carry weight,push ups,build your body and bones to become more stronger. Una know how many times I don survive accident. Bike own na the worst.cos no whr to hold if caught unawares
Re: Accident That Claimed Nine Lives In Benin (Pictures) by Daniluv1(m): 11:49am On Sep 22, 2021
Tipper overtaking another tipper on a commercial road is that not suicidal?
Re: Accident That Claimed Nine Lives In Benin (Pictures) by TwentyOnePilots(m): 11:59am On Sep 22, 2021
Kindness218:
Almighty God, please guide and protect your children traveling either by land sea or air. As we leave home, may we get to our destination amen

Are you a member of The Church Of The Lord (Aladura)? That's The Primate... Primate OkikiOla Oshitelu! Lovely Picture sir!!!
Re: Accident That Claimed Nine Lives In Benin (Pictures) by Isuku01(m): 12:25pm On Sep 22, 2021
Brandonx:
Iye oh shocked shocked Eghian
R.I.P to the dead

Nothing like enemies or village people here, just carelessness from drivers.
Re: Accident That Claimed Nine Lives In Benin (Pictures) by Osashalom: 12:51pm On Sep 22, 2021
The drivers will suddenly not be in a hurry again abi?
They will suddenly stop dragging who to pass first.
I shall not die because of another man's mistake and recklessness in Jesus name amen. If you claim that prayer for yourself too hit like.

1 Like

Re: Accident That Claimed Nine Lives In Benin (Pictures) by Mrlouis: 12:56pm On Sep 22, 2021
richmond500:
This is one of the reason why I don't like front seat. Whenever I get a bus, I make sure I sit at the last seat opposite the driver, that's the safest place cos most accident comes through head to head collision, na person weh rush front seat deh first die

Las las na God deh save person sha but I deh try my own safety measures too

u sef reason the two scenario, u deh run go front, person weh deh follow u for back come jam u.

U deh run go front, another person run deh come in opposite direction come jam u, ur force and the person force force collide, which one fit give u minor injury?

DUDE, WHEN YOUR NUMBER IS UP, YOU'RE UP FOR REAL.
Re: Accident That Claimed Nine Lives In Benin (Pictures) by Kolaboluv7(m): 2:00pm On Sep 22, 2021
YouAreUseless:
Thunder fire you

Why...?

What for..?

Are you okay sir..?

Please kindly check the next psychiatric hospital close to you.

Thanks
Re: Accident That Claimed Nine Lives In Benin (Pictures) by winterlover: 2:02pm On Sep 22, 2021
Bbqekpa:

Nawa! Where we want talk am go
May God continue to protect us from such wicked people ooo.
Re: Accident That Claimed Nine Lives In Benin (Pictures) by MeeLan: 2:23pm On Sep 22, 2021
winterlover:
That driver should be jailed or killed. See what his mistake caused. Dem send am?
Nawa ooooo
Driver wey run enter National museum pass back fence spot wey another mad yahoo boy in gold color Toyota camry voltron driver run enter jam burst last month.
Re: Accident That Claimed Nine Lives In Benin (Pictures) by winterlover: 2:30pm On Sep 22, 2021
MeeLan:
Driver wey run enter National museum pass back fence spot wey another mad yahoo boy in gold color Toyota camry voltron driver run enter jam burst last month.
Nawa oooo. Madness everywhere
Re: Accident That Claimed Nine Lives In Benin (Pictures) by Charly500(m): 2:35pm On Sep 22, 2021
aluma:
There was an early morning accident at sakponba road by erie junction close to huasa quaters in benin city, involving two tippers and two commercial bus.

The accident occurred when one of the tipper, was trying to over take the other one. Then lost control and rammed into two commercial bus on opposite direction. Claim nine lives at the spot and others been rushed to the hospital.

The tipper driver wants to go for 100 trips in a day, this is what happens when you only think of your own, imagine the unfortunate situation this stupid driver just put their families into.
Re: Accident That Claimed Nine Lives In Benin (Pictures) by Homeboiy: 2:54pm On Sep 22, 2021
It happened at Arousa junction not Erie

And it’s only the conductor that survived it

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Couple And Their Son Travelling For Burial Die In Ondo Auto Crash / 11 Burnt To Death On Lagos-Ibadan Highway / 6 Die In Fatal Accident In Enugu (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.