Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,198,273 members, 7,967,671 topics. Date: Sunday, 06 October 2024 at 04:14 AM

Just Teasing - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Just Teasing (617 Views)

A Colleague Teasing Me / Teasing Women (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Just Teasing by Grassroot: 11:21pm On May 26, 2011
Re: Just Teasing by seedord247(m): 11:27pm On May 26, 2011
@Op

be specific . . . . Do Yu share Sex Also?
Re: Just Teasing by deniyor: 11:33pm On May 26, 2011
you need to talk.
Re: Just Teasing by Ekpoma1: 11:48pm On May 26, 2011
Enjoy ur ursef n stop distrubing us jor. U see free punny na e dey make u confuse.
Re: Just Teasing by HighChief4(m): 11:53pm On May 26, 2011
Your post is not complete. She gives you punny as well
Re: Just Teasing by Mcleo007(m): 12:06am On May 27, 2011
One thing always lead to another.

There is no smoke without a fire.

@op, be specific.
Re: Just Teasing by CrazyMan(m): 12:27am On May 27, 2011
Grassroot:

I need suggestions on how to manage a relationship. She is more than a friend and very close to a lover. I mean, we share things as friends and lovers without any serious commitments. We share gifts, thoughts, kisses, and ******. We love ourselves without any plans of being together in the future.
How safe is such a relationship?
You two need to talk, so do that with her and not on Nairaland.
Re: Just Teasing by sexylogan(m): 12:36am On May 27, 2011
OP,
that's a near perfect relationship. wat more do u want? not all relationships must end up in

marriage
Re: Just Teasing by Nobody: 2:02am On May 27, 2011
this is a clear case of FWB!!!!!
Re: Just Teasing by afrobaby(f): 3:02pm On May 27, 2011
some people ask some kinda question shaa, did u solicit our advise before u started those things, why trouble us now
Re: Just Teasing by livedit(f): 3:24pm On May 27, 2011
I completely agree with MRBROWNJAY. This is a clear cut case of FWB (friends with benefits). I must say, you better be careful and try not to spend so much time with this girl. Because more often than not, eventually "feelings" will start surfacing up and mainly it will be the woman who start developing these "feelings".
Re: Just Teasing by Nobody: 3:32pm On May 27, 2011
Grassroot:

I need suggestions on how to manage a relationship. She is more than a friend and very close to a lover. I mean, we share things as friends and lovers without any serious commitments. We share gifts, thoughts, kisses, and ******. We love ourselves without any plans of being together in the future.
How safe is such a relationship?
well plus the highlighted and the unwritten, it is really up to you if you wanna take it to the next level.

but please be sure of what you want.

(1) (Reply)

How Can You Get An Ex Back? / Priests And Couples / A Guy Isn't Tough If He Says He Doesn't Want To Get Hurt

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.