Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,386 members, 7,881,397 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 06:33 PM

Bbnaija: “i Would Pick Whitemoney For H O H Because He Brings Humuor” – Pere - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Bbnaija: “i Would Pick Whitemoney For H O H Because He Brings Humuor” – Pere (449 Views)

Police Should Pick Whitemoney – Fans Reacts To New Song / "Spoilt Brat, All He Brings To D Table Is Kiss, I'm Bored" Bbnaija Erica To Kidd / Bbnaija2020: All He Brings To The Table Is Sex - Erica Blasts Kiddwaya (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Bbnaija: “i Would Pick Whitemoney For H O H Because He Brings Humuor” – Pere by Taiyemando(m): 5:39pm On Sep 21, 2021
BBNaija housemate ‘Pere’ reveals the fellow housemate Whitemoney’s tenure as the Head of House was full of fun and humour.

Pere discloses this in his diary session with big brother, stating that; his fellow housemate ‘whitemoney’ brings brings a certain kind of vibe and humor as Head of House and that he didn’t make the office look heavy and un.................................................

click the below link for more details......................

https://www.upuablog.com.ng/2021/09/21/bbnaija-i-would-pick-whitemoney-for-head-of-house-because-he-brings-humuor-pere-video/

(1) (Reply)

Simi Defends Adekunle Gold’s Against Fan Who Claims She Writes Hit Songs For Him / Youtube Deletes R Kelly’s Channels In Light Of Conviction / Lady Sleeps With Her Boyfriend’s Dad As A Revenge For Breaking Her Heart

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.