Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,187,022 members, 7,931,517 topics. Date: Monday, 26 August 2024 at 07:38 AM

Psquare Attacked And Robbed At Gun Point In Lagos (3rd Mainland) - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Psquare Attacked And Robbed At Gun Point In Lagos (3rd Mainland) (12628 Views)

Jennifer Eliogu Robbed At Gun Point In Surulere / Waje: At A Point In My Career, Only Ebuka & Noble Igwe Supported Me / Star Actress Funke Akindele Robbed At Gun-point (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Psquare Attacked And Robbed At Gun Point In Lagos (3rd Mainland) by logica(m): 7:20pm On May 27, 2011
kabukabu:

Listen Efi,
Perhaps you live a rural area where the only traffic is aboki with melu,you can stop to help,but that does not fly in the insane chaos that is Lagos traffic, just put on your shades and keep movin,most "good samaritans" get hit by other vehicles or robbed, but of course you needed me to elaborate that for you,EH cool
I guess your quote appropriately describes you.
Re: Psquare Attacked And Robbed At Gun Point In Lagos (3rd Mainland) by mikuz(m): 7:27pm On May 27, 2011
kabukabu:

Listen Efi,
Perhaps you live a rural area where the only traffic is aboki with melu,you can stop to help,but that does not fly in the insane chaos that is Lagos traffic, just put on your shades and keep movin,most "good samaritans" get hit by other vehicles or robbed, but of course you needed me to elaborate that for you,EH cool
mehn seriously you need help!
Re: Psquare Attacked And Robbed At Gun Point In Lagos (3rd Mainland) by mikuz(m): 7:28pm On May 27, 2011
kabukabu:

Listen Efi,
Re: Psquare Attacked And Robbed At Gun Point In Lagos (3rd Mainland) by mikuz(m): 7:30pm On May 27, 2011
kabukabu:

Listen Efi,
Re: Psquare Attacked And Robbed At Gun Point In Lagos (3rd Mainland) by cvibe: 8:06pm On May 27, 2011
@Topic

Just goes to show who the real rude boy is.

Lagos is working Fashola is working. Seems like Fashola has since stopped working and the robbers have started working.

Offtopic
NB: Nairalanders If you know anyone who deals in or can supply me GOLD DUST that can be confirmed in Nigeria, pls let me know (send me a Nairaland PM in my inbox) . Serious Foreign Ready Buyer Available.

Thank you.
Re: Psquare Attacked And Robbed At Gun Point In Lagos (3rd Mainland) by afrika(f): 8:11pm On May 27, 2011
THE STORY IS NOT YET IMPORTANT TILL THEY ROB THE GOVERNOR OR COMMISSIONER OR, THEN IT WOULD BE PUBLISHED ON NEWSPAPERS, THEIR FADA!!!!
Re: Psquare Attacked And Robbed At Gun Point In Lagos (3rd Mainland) by Thirst4Lif: 8:21pm On May 27, 2011
The robbers saw an expensive car and figured the driver had money.

He's blessed to have walked away with his life. Unfortunately

next time he may be less inclined to stop and assist someone in distress.
Re: Psquare Attacked And Robbed At Gun Point In Lagos (3rd Mainland) by omoekoni(m): 8:31pm On May 27, 2011
I don't believe this story, an excuse to be in the news and also just trying to let us know he has an X6. Getting robbed on 3rd mainland bridge, big lie!
Re: Psquare Attacked And Robbed At Gun Point In Lagos (3rd Mainland) by airmark(m): 11:03pm On May 27, 2011
^^ PSquare, known for good PR, to remain in the news.
Re: Psquare Attacked And Robbed At Gun Point In Lagos (3rd Mainland) by shotster50(m): 12:46am On May 28, 2011
Na who dey there when e happen abeg?
Re: Psquare Attacked And Robbed At Gun Point In Lagos (3rd Mainland) by Dsense(m): 1:01am On May 28, 2011
OP.

Na God catch am grin
Re: Psquare Attacked And Robbed At Gun Point In Lagos (3rd Mainland) by Nobody: 2:40am On May 28, 2011
Hmnnnn! Fashola the best and action governor!!!
Re: Psquare Attacked And Robbed At Gun Point In Lagos (3rd Mainland) by gmcbiz(m): 4:39am On May 28, 2011
but come to think of it, cant psquare and all these celebs afford bodyguards, celebs dont move around like other people, doing so is putting yourself in danger and you wont have anyone to blame when danger strikes
Re: Psquare Attacked And Robbed At Gun Point In Lagos (3rd Mainland) by angelempy(f): 5:53am On May 28, 2011
For goodness sake, is it a bad thing to be a celebrity in one's own country again?
This is just so disgusting and appaling,
Robber: Go get a life, make some money and stop stealing things others have worked hard for,
Re: Psquare Attacked And Robbed At Gun Point In Lagos (3rd Mainland) by Delafruita(m): 6:30am On May 28, 2011
@Omoekoni,airmark
robberies happen everyday in a lot of people regardless of status fall victim.you cannot conclude this was a PR stunt unless you have evidence to the contrary and if you dont have evidence,your words smack of hidden contempt and are like adgger to the hearts of those who hve lost sometthing they worked hard to acquire.no matter what criteria you choose to use,the boys have worked hard and sacrificed a lot to get to where they are.it definitely is painful that some part of their toil was forcefuly taken.

@ozin was it fashola that robbed him?i wonder the rationale u employed in thinking to type what u posted.so now we blame fashola when someone gets robbed.is it fashola that controls the police force?is there a lagos police force?this is the reason the asiwaju advocated for state police and even fashola is advocating for same.the best police forces in the world are run by states.wait till when lagos has its own police force before u start mouthing fashola's name over every incident.even then,can a society ever be completely crime free?even God had to contend with a rebellion in heaven
Re: Psquare Attacked And Robbed At Gun Point In Lagos (3rd Mainland) by Nobody: 8:46am On May 28, 2011
Sorry boys. Na bizzy body dey worry the armed robbers, but the ROBBERS show una real DANGER.
Re: Psquare Attacked And Robbed At Gun Point In Lagos (3rd Mainland) by francisj(m): 9:14am On May 28, 2011
Paulo , What happen to the original Rude boiz , Na wa o .

The original RUDE BOIZ in those days in Jos town will have ensured those idiot wouldn't
have succeeded even at gunpoint.

MONEY de makes some people soft o ,instead of being more hard/rudeless.

Paulo, sorry o, Hope say next time ,you will ensure ,they never get away.

"Na who de run o, from j-town, na peter & Paul oh !!!!"
Re: Psquare Attacked And Robbed At Gun Point In Lagos (3rd Mainland) by ASSUR: 11:42am On May 28, 2011
Is Lagos paradise on earth free from robbers? Abi na Fashola send them? It's just one of the signs of the last days. Better put the blame on the devil. lol
Re: Psquare Attacked And Robbed At Gun Point In Lagos (3rd Mainland) by vaLasce(m): 11:56am On May 28, 2011
:-x embarassed
Re: Psquare Attacked And Robbed At Gun Point In Lagos (3rd Mainland) by Mkpotu(m): 1:18pm On May 28, 2011
Psquare, nothing do una. The fact that u opted to assist people in need will definitely bring more blessings for u. Forget about the small money, phones & jewelries that they collected, all those ones are small change. Wish una da best!
Re: Psquare Attacked And Robbed At Gun Point In Lagos (3rd Mainland) by dejiolowe: 2:04pm On May 28, 2011
airmark:

^^ PSquare, known for good PR, to remain in the news.

And the armed robbers helped him??
Re: Psquare Attacked And Robbed At Gun Point In Lagos (3rd Mainland) by brinell(m): 3:50pm On May 28, 2011
I understand how the negative commentators feel! My elder brother said I was doing big things(cars) above my means( he hasn't seen my salary), my colleague said I was rushing things(he spends huge amounts on women and buzz- invites campus babes all over the country and pays bill every week). But when my brother got a road construction contract, immediately he bought two large SUVs and a sedan better than mine. My colleague just bought another SUV when he had an issue with his Camry. Then I started wondering; where is the running too fast and doing big things?

They are bigger now, and I'm not complaining. You know what I mean.
Re: Psquare Attacked And Robbed At Gun Point In Lagos (3rd Mainland) by Frankmurhy: 4:03pm On May 28, 2011
So over the contacts in your phone, Shar wetin me go talk na They have said it all They came to collect their share na!!![color=#990000][/color]
Re: Psquare Attacked And Robbed At Gun Point In Lagos (3rd Mainland) by phreakabit(m): 4:14pm On May 28, 2011
Few weeks back, another entertainer, Denrele Edun and his friends were attacked by robbers on their way from a musical video shooting on Victoria Island. Some of the valuables they lost to the robbers include blackberry phones, money and laptops.

Those thieves are in for the shock of their lives when they browse through the files and folders of that laptop. I can bet my last Kobo sey dem go find either

1, Gay p0rn pr0n

OR

2, Denreles Gay sextape

RFLMAO!!!!!!
Re: Psquare Attacked And Robbed At Gun Point In Lagos (3rd Mainland) by marcus1234: 5:18pm On May 28, 2011
Re: Psquare Attacked And Robbed At Gun Point In Lagos (3rd Mainland) by yesboss20(m): 6:55pm On May 28, 2011
Psquare na grp rite? Which bro did they attack?
Ndo o!
Re: Psquare Attacked And Robbed At Gun Point In Lagos (3rd Mainland) by otunbasmtp(m): 7:12pm On May 28, 2011
Pricksqua
Re: Psquare Attacked And Robbed At Gun Point In Lagos (3rd Mainland) by Manuelkyle(m): 8:31pm On May 28, 2011
It was so funny because they said what they wanted was their own share from P Square’s ‘largesse’, Thank God the thiefs are bcoming wiser everyday, They rob big boyz!, smiley wink
Re: Psquare Attacked And Robbed At Gun Point In Lagos (3rd Mainland) by maxproxl: 10:59pm On May 28, 2011
its so sad & painful, all this robbery cases in lagos. more shld be done on security. celebrities shld also have a vehicle tracking system installed on their cars. of what use is an expensive car without a tracker. PREVENTION IS BETTER THAN CURE
Re: Psquare Attacked And Robbed At Gun Point In Lagos (3rd Mainland) by vislabraye(m): 1:11am On May 29, 2011
Govt. is not doing anything about security. Only building toll gates from VI to Epe.
Is it now a crime to help someone? Things like this should be a lesson for others to follow. I would never stop on 3rd mainland bridge for anything. Never drive in a quiet and lonely road.
I would also advise these celebrities to be coded. Having wealth is good, but be careful how you flaunt it cos yoo don't leave in a safe society.

At least make una learn from Tu- baba
Re: Psquare Attacked And Robbed At Gun Point In Lagos (3rd Mainland) by dasa: 9:11am On May 29, 2011
Crime has returned to Lagos. My car was almost snatched 3 days to easter. at Opebi link rd/Kudirat abiola junction. 5 men just came out of no where and pointed guns. I drove off after ramming the car blocking my exit out of the way. destroyed my car abit, but i have fixed it. Thank God they did not shoot.

Fashola, do something oh.
Re: Psquare Attacked And Robbed At Gun Point In Lagos (3rd Mainland) by dasa: 9:14am On May 29, 2011
If you licence plate read RUDE BOY. i will know its p square without seeing you. pls be a bit discreet for your own safety.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Adaeze Yobo-the Most Beautiful Miss Nigeria / Skales Celebrates His 25th Birthday Today / Sylvester Oromoni: Tonto Dikeh Tells Nigerians To Ignore Kemi Olunloyo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.