Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,584 members, 7,888,877 topics. Date: Saturday, 13 July 2024 at 05:21 PM

Emmys Red Carpet: Some Outfits Were Weird, But Some Were Beautiful - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Emmys Red Carpet: Some Outfits Were Weird, But Some Were Beautiful (702 Views)

Banky W & Wife, Adesua Etomi, Make Their First Red Carpet Appearance As Couple / Olu Jacobs And Joke Silva On The Red Carpet Of AFRIFF 2017 / Uriel Oputa And Her Mother On The Red Carpet (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Emmys Red Carpet: Some Outfits Were Weird, But Some Were Beautiful by Simmie96: 8:04pm On Sep 21, 2021
Without a doubt, it is now red carpet season as after months of postponements, celebrities are now returning to red carpets with all the high fashion and glamour that we’re used to. We’ve seen a host of wonderful looks these last few weeks, including looks from the 2021 Met Gala as well as the MTV VMAs. Now, it’s time to check out the amazing looks from the Emmy Awards 2021.

This year, the looks were definitely colorful as everyone came in their best, brightest, and most comfortable. One man (reportedly) looks like a pumpkin, and another one wore heels.

Check out the full list here.

1 Like

Re: Emmys Red Carpet: Some Outfits Were Weird, But Some Were Beautiful by Simmie96: 8:56am On Sep 22, 2021
issa rae's grills are aspirational!!!

(1) (Reply)

. / I Dislike Seeing People Around Me, Will Prefer A Robot – Tonto Dikeh Opens Up / Yemi Elesho Clarify Him Self On His Visit To The Vp. I Dont Care If Mr Macaroni

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.