Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,179,142 members, 7,907,129 topics. Date: Thursday, 01 August 2024 at 01:24 AM

What You Call Half-naked Dressing In Africa Is Normal In Brazil(photos, Video) - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What You Call Half-naked Dressing In Africa Is Normal In Brazil(photos, Video) (19682 Views)

Why Do Black Americans Call Half Cast, Light Skinned / Cardi B Films Half-naked Strippers Dancing For Her Husband Offset As They Club / Sexy Photos Of Hoodlums Harassing A Girl For Indecent Dressing In Lagos Market (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What You Call Half-naked Dressing In Africa Is Normal In Brazil(photos, Video) by Nobody: 12:47am On Sep 23, 2021
FantasyHub:

@ op ,if u mind the way Nigerians sound on this kinda threads, u may puke. Most of them are angry cos they can't leave the country. One of the worst things is to be born in Nigeria and never travel overseas.

Trust me, Nigeria is hell. My friend lives in Sao Paulo and have told me more than u said here.

But talking of USA, those Puerto Rican girls... he he he . Not those Americans that travel from DC to California to get a job.

Have fun with ur Brazilian chick. As u can see , u can have ten in a day if u wanna. Don't forget legal age.

Ask your friend how this beer take sweet, brahma one bottle for you

Re: What You Call Half-naked Dressing In Africa Is Normal In Brazil(photos, Video) by Arosko(m): 12:57am On Sep 23, 2021
@op, what do you want to achieve? Do we have the same culture?
walkbrazil4k:
The first thing that hit me when I arrived in brazil was women in bum shorts, I was surprised and shocked and don't blame me I am from Africa a place where they mock and even kill women for wearing such, and even in some countries they blame the way women dress for the high rate of rape, but this is not true, men should be able to control what is in between their legs.

Brazilian women are sexy and they still dress in a very sexy way, if you ask me, I don't see anything wrong with the way their women dress it is called freedom

Prostitution is legal in Brazil and looking at women is also free unlike some country where you can get Harassed for looking at women As we say in my country if konji hold you which simply means if you are Hot please patronize a program girl, it is legal in Brazil and no policeman would arrest you

So when you come To Brazil you have to adjust to the Brazilian way of life, women are free in brazil and this is why I love brazil.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aD4Jd6Tn4Pc

https://www.walkbrazil4k.com/2021/08/what-you-call-half-naked-dressing-in.html?m=1

1 Like

Re: What You Call Half-naked Dressing In Africa Is Normal In Brazil(photos, Video) by Nobody: 1:03am On Sep 23, 2021
Arosko:
@op, what do you want to achieve? Do we have the same culture?

We have alot of Africans here and I mean afro Brazilians so we still follow our African culture, alot of Brazilians believe in IFA, but Brazil is a free country and that is what makes Brazil a great country and I am just talking about Brazil and what people should expect, we have alot of women that dress decent (in your book). Always learn to adapt
Re: What You Call Half-naked Dressing In Africa Is Normal In Brazil(photos, Video) by Mrscarter(f): 7:40am On Sep 23, 2021
TheGoodJoe:
This is due to moral decline in the society due to rising poverty. To the point, prostitution and selling of the body is normal.

Not something to admire.

Nothin to do with poverty. In australia n europe n usa lotsa women dress this way even teenagers whove never had sex. Is just casual dress in these countries
Re: What You Call Half-naked Dressing In Africa Is Normal In Brazil(photos, Video) by Nobody: 9:46am On Sep 23, 2021
Their women have high libido tongue
Re: What You Call Half-naked Dressing In Africa Is Normal In Brazil(photos, Video) by Nobody: 11:17am On Sep 23, 2021
Mrscarter:

Nothin to do with poverty. In australia n europe n usa lotsa women dress this way even teenagers whove never had sex. Is just casual dress in these countries

I have been trying to explain to him

1 Like

Re: What You Call Half-naked Dressing In Africa Is Normal In Brazil(photos, Video) by Kobojunkie: 1:57pm On Sep 23, 2021
TheGoodJoe:

I did not say the law encourages it. I said the law and the unclothedness culture proves the moral decay of the society there.
You are still not making any sense at all. undecided
Re: What You Call Half-naked Dressing In Africa Is Normal In Brazil(photos, Video) by Kobojunkie: 2:00pm On Sep 23, 2021
TheGoodJoe:

If the point is out of context, answering it in that way does not add up.
* Jesus Christ's Law of Do unto others as you will have have do you
* Prostitution
* and the fact that any woman , even your daughter right now, can be attacked and labeled a prostitute by her assailants in Nigeria today

You mean that is not context enough? undecided
Re: What You Call Half-naked Dressing In Africa Is Normal In Brazil(photos, Video) by Kobojunkie: 2:01pm On Sep 23, 2021
TheGoodJoe:

Patronizing prostitutes, celebrating their unclothedness as beauty. Preferring to give a woman money to sleep with her than offering her a job or support without wanting intimate returns etc.
I am afraid you may need help with the way you process the world and logic. undecided

1 Like

Re: What You Call Half-naked Dressing In Africa Is Normal In Brazil(photos, Video) by Nobody: 2:08pm On Sep 23, 2021
Kobojunkie:
I am afraid you may need help with the way you process the world and logic. undecided

Lol
Re: What You Call Half-naked Dressing In Africa Is Normal In Brazil(photos, Video) by TheGoodJoe(m): 2:41pm On Sep 23, 2021
Kobojunkie:
* Jesus Christ's Law of Do unto others as you will have have do you
* Prostitution
* and the fact that any woman , even your daughter right now, can be attacked and labeled a prostitute by her assailants in Nigeria today

You mean that is not context enough? undecided

If you don't want your daughters as prostitutes, don't celebrate prostitution.
Re: What You Call Half-naked Dressing In Africa Is Normal In Brazil(photos, Video) by Kobojunkie: 2:49pm On Sep 23, 2021
TheGoodJoe:
If you don't want your daughters as prostitutes, don't celebrate prostitution.
Does it ever occur instead to you that you celebrate a thing by pretending it is not there and will not affect you in any way or form? undecided

Prostitution will never go away and even those daughters and granddaughters of yours, who you consider more precious than those of others, will always be at risk of being dragged into it at some point.. whether by force or by choice - you can only do so much as a human being. Legalizing prostitution brings it under control and helps secure even your daughters and sons from being forced -kidnapped even- into it no matter where they may find themselves. undecided

1 Like

Re: What You Call Half-naked Dressing In Africa Is Normal In Brazil(photos, Video) by TheGoodJoe(m): 3:04pm On Sep 23, 2021
Kobojunkie:
Does it ever occur instead to you that you celebrate a thing by pretending it is not there and will not affect you in any way or form? undecided

Prostitution will never go away and even those daughters and granddaughters of yours, who you consider more precious than those of others, will always be at risk of being dragged into it at some point.. whether by force or by choice - you can only do so much as a human being. Legalizing prostitution brings it under control and helps secure even your daughters and sons from being forced -kidnapped even- into it no matter where they may find themselves. undecided

I consider all women precious, even prostitutes. Don't change the narrative to suit you.

The fact is simple. Respect and love women. Protect them.

You can't protect them if you want them to continue a wrong path. When someone is towing the wrong path, you direct the person the right way.

Encouraging prostitution in any way is not helping.

Looking down on women is by sexualizing them. Sharing their half naked pictures and celebrating it. You are not helping them in any way.

Helping them is letting them know it is wrong to do things that way. Help them get better jobs. Help provide them financial support.

Telling them they are doing an ancient profession is not help. Telling them it is legal is not helping.

Teaching them to respect their bodies, live with dignity and find a better path to earn a living will help better.

Posting their pictures on internet is not helping. Encouraging women to start dressing half naked is not healthy.

If you don't want your daughters and wife behaving that way, don't celebrate it.
Re: What You Call Half-naked Dressing In Africa Is Normal In Brazil(photos, Video) by Kobojunkie: 3:08pm On Sep 23, 2021
TheGoodJoe:

I consider all women precious, even prostitutes. Don't change the narrative to suit you.

The fact is simple. Respect and love women. Protect them.

You can't protect them if you want them to continue a wrong path. When someone is towing the wrong path, you direct the person the right way.

Encouraging prostitution in any way is not helping.

Looking down on women is by sexualizing them. Sharing their half naked pictures and celebrating it. You are not helping them in any way.

Helping them is letting them know it is wrong to do things that way. Help them get better jobs. Help provide them financial support.

Telling them they are doing an ancient profession is not help. Telling them it is legal is not helping.

Teaching them to respect their bodies, live with dignity and find a better path to earn a living will help better.

Posting their pictures on internet is not helping. Encouraging women to start dressing half naked is not healthy.

If you don't want your daughters and wife behaving that way, don't celebrate it.
Again....
Kobojunkie:

It is part and parcel of this world needing neither your encouragement nor your discouragement in order to continue thriving. undecided

Until you get your mind around this, you are not saying anything rational. undecided
Re: What You Call Half-naked Dressing In Africa Is Normal In Brazil(photos, Video) by TheGoodJoe(m): 7:31pm On Sep 23, 2021
Kobojunkie:
Again.... It is part and parcel of this world needing neither your encouragement nor your discouragement in order to continue thriving. undecided

Until you get your mind around this, you are not saying anything rational. undecided

I am not talking about the World. I am talking of you and the OP encouraging such acts. Encourage women to be their better selves not encouraging them to sell themselves.
Re: What You Call Half-naked Dressing In Africa Is Normal In Brazil(photos, Video) by Kobojunkie: 7:35pm On Sep 23, 2021
TheGoodJoe:

I am not talking about the World. I am talking of you and the OP encouraging such acts. Encourage women to be their better selves not encouraging them to sell themselves.
The encouragement you allude to is all in your mind. You cannot encourage away prostitution... it was here before you and will be here even after you are gone. undecided

You can sing till you are blue, those who will chose prostitution will still chose it regardless of how much you encourage them against. Until you get that into your mind, you will continue to offer up emotional meaninglessness where this is concerned. undecided
Re: What You Call Half-naked Dressing In Africa Is Normal In Brazil(photos, Video) by TheGoodJoe(m): 7:37pm On Sep 23, 2021
Kobojunkie:
The encouragement you allude to is all in your mind. You cannot encourage away prostitution... it was here before you and will be here even after you are gone. undecided

You can sing till you are blue, those who will chose prostitution will still chose it regardless of how much you encourage them against. Until you get that into your mind, you will continue to offer up emotional meaninglessness where this is concerned. undecided

I did not say encourage away Prostitution. I said you. You. You should stop encouraging prostitution.

If I tell a person to stop encouraging young people to do Yahoo, am I telling the person to encourage away Yahoo?

Stop encouraging prostitution.
Re: What You Call Half-naked Dressing In Africa Is Normal In Brazil(photos, Video) by Kobojunkie: 7:38pm On Sep 23, 2021
TheGoodJoe:

I did not say encourage away Prostitution. I said you. You. You should stop encouraging prostitution.

If I tell a person to stop encouraging young people to do Yahoo, am I telling the person to encourage away Yahoo?

Stop encouraging prostitution.
Again....
Kobojunkie:

Re: What You Call Half-naked Dressing In Africa Is Normal In Brazil(photos, Video) by TheGoodJoe(m): 7:38pm On Sep 23, 2021
Kobojunkie:

Because corruption will remain in government does not mean we should not speak against it or stop encouraging those we know to continue looting public funds.
Re: What You Call Half-naked Dressing In Africa Is Normal In Brazil(photos, Video) by Kobojunkie: 7:43pm On Sep 23, 2021
TheGoodJoe:

Because corruption will remain in government does not mean we should not speak against it or encourage a person to continue looting public funds.
Prostitution is not corruption in government. It is a way of living. There are those who will argue that it is an honest way of living as well. undecided

Like I said, it does not need encouragement or discouragement to thrive as it has for millenia. It just does. It will outlive you and your generations and so it is not for you to look for ways to Wipe it put but instead accept that even though it is not for you, those are still human beings who need to be protected under the law. undecided

1 Like

Re: What You Call Half-naked Dressing In Africa Is Normal In Brazil(photos, Video) by Nobody: 7:47pm On Sep 23, 2021
TheGoodJoe:

Lol I am not encouraging anything, I just believe in freedom and this is how it is in Brazil
Re: What You Call Half-naked Dressing In Africa Is Normal In Brazil(photos, Video) by TheGoodJoe(m): 7:49pm On Sep 23, 2021
Kobojunkie:
Prostitution is not corruption in government. It is a way of living. There are those who will argue that it is an honest way of living as well. undecided

Like I said, it does not need encouragement or discouragement to thrive as it has for millenia. It just does. It will outlive you and your generations and so it is not for you to look for ways to Wipe it put but instead accept that even though it is not for you, those are still human beings who need to be protected under the law. undecided

Continue running in circles. I am not talking of those. I am talking of you. Do you want your daughters making an honest living in your words as prostitutes?

If you don't, don't support people prostituting.

Before you tell me those and the World. Germany and new Zealand. Ha.
Re: What You Call Half-naked Dressing In Africa Is Normal In Brazil(photos, Video) by TheGoodJoe(m): 7:50pm On Sep 23, 2021
walkbrazil4k:

Lol I am not encouraging anything, I just believe in freedom and this is how it is in Brazil

Posting half naked pictures online is not setting women free but sexually exploiting them. Mr. Freedom.
Re: What You Call Half-naked Dressing In Africa Is Normal In Brazil(photos, Video) by Nobody: 7:53pm On Sep 23, 2021
TheGoodJoe:

Posting half naked pictures online is not setting women free but sexually exploiting them. Mr. Freedom.

Lol, but the women posted it themselves
Re: What You Call Half-naked Dressing In Africa Is Normal In Brazil(photos, Video) by TheGoodJoe(m): 7:54pm On Sep 23, 2021
walkbrazil4k:

Lol, but the women posted it themselves

I did not see them post it here. You did to celebrate half unclothedness.
Re: What You Call Half-naked Dressing In Africa Is Normal In Brazil(photos, Video) by Nobody: 7:55pm On Sep 23, 2021
TheGoodJoe:

Continue running in circles. I am not talking of those. I am talking of you. Do you want your daughters making an honest living in your words as prostitutes?

Define a prostitute? A woman that sells her body for money right or a woman that stands on the street, what would you then say about cooperate prostitution?
Re: What You Call Half-naked Dressing In Africa Is Normal In Brazil(photos, Video) by Kobojunkie: 7:56pm On Sep 23, 2021
TheGoodJoe:

Stop with the emotional ramblings already ! undecided

1 Like

Re: What You Call Half-naked Dressing In Africa Is Normal In Brazil(photos, Video) by Nobody: 7:57pm On Sep 23, 2021
TheGoodJoe:

I did not see them post it here. You did to celebrate half unclothedness.

It was already in the public domain and I am just educating people and telling them what to expect when they arrive here in Brazil and yes I believe in the freedom of women to dress the way they want as long as they are not naked and that is why I said what you call half naked in Africa or Nigeria is actually normal in Brazil and I wrote something about mini skirts in Brazil as well, lol, wait until you read that one
Re: What You Call Half-naked Dressing In Africa Is Normal In Brazil(photos, Video) by TheGoodJoe(m): 7:58pm On Sep 23, 2021
walkbrazil4k:

Define a prostitute? A woman that sells her body for money right or a woman that stands on the street, what would you then say about cooperate prostitution?

Don't celebrate it in anyway. No matter what shape or form it comes in.
Re: What You Call Half-naked Dressing In Africa Is Normal In Brazil(photos, Video) by TheGoodJoe(m): 8:00pm On Sep 23, 2021
walkbrazil4k:

It was already in the public domain and I am just educating people and telling them what to expect when they arrive here in Brazil and yes I believe in the freedom of women to dress the way they want as long as they are not naked and that is why I said what you call half naked in Africa or Nigeria is actually normal in Brazil and I wrote something about mini skirts in Brazil as well, lol, wait until you read that one

Don't encourage it in any way. If the like, let them print banner of themselves stark naked, don't promote it.
Re: What You Call Half-naked Dressing In Africa Is Normal In Brazil(photos, Video) by Nobody: 8:03pm On Sep 23, 2021
TheGoodJoe:

Don't encourage it in any way. If the like, let them print banner of themselves stark naked, don't promote it.

Lol, how else can I appreciate the beauty of Brazilian women? I am opening up a thread for them and the thread would be all about Brazilian women grin
Re: What You Call Half-naked Dressing In Africa Is Normal In Brazil(photos, Video) by Nobody: 8:04pm On Sep 23, 2021
TheGoodJoe:

Don't celebrate it in anyway. No matter what shape or form it comes in.

Even if I don't I can't stop women from posting whatever they want to this is 2021

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Relationship Dilemma / How Do You Know When It’s Time To Leave A Relationship? / Qualities Your Partner Must Have

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.