Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,191,793 members, 7,945,495 topics. Date: Tuesday, 10 September 2024 at 06:27 PM

Bbnaija Nini Prank- Saga Park His Stuff Begs Biggie To Produce Nini Or..(video) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Bbnaija Nini Prank- Saga Park His Stuff Begs Biggie To Produce Nini Or..(video) (1986 Views)

Bbnaija: 20 Pictures As Biggie Order Housemates To Search For Nini Or Back Their / VIDEO: Yousef Lost As Bbnaija Angel Ride His Stuff On Jacuzzi / Inside Rap’s Biggest Mysteries From Tupac & Biggie To Spate Of Unsolved Murders (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Bbnaija Nini Prank- Saga Park His Stuff Begs Biggie To Produce Nini Or..(video) by Cimbolondmic: 4:11am On Sep 22, 2021
BBNaija Nini prank- Saga park his stuff begs biggie to produce Nini or...he sleeps front of dairy room
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y7okq6NpASw

BBNaija Biggie prank Saga again calls invincible Nini to Dairy room
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GZ_svt42e-w
Re: Bbnaija Nini Prank- Saga Park His Stuff Begs Biggie To Produce Nini Or..(video) by flyingdutchman(m): 6:51am On Sep 22, 2021
I thought you've changed. You ise deceptive headlines to lure people to your channel. Your content is ZERO. Just talk.

You have no future in blogging you can never make it. You can NEVER MAKE IT!

3 Likes

Re: Bbnaija Nini Prank- Saga Park His Stuff Begs Biggie To Produce Nini Or..(video) by Snrcitizen: 8:41am On Sep 22, 2021
Your posts needs to be banned

2 Likes

Re: Bbnaija Nini Prank- Saga Park His Stuff Begs Biggie To Produce Nini Or..(video) by Maxmilliano111: 9:53am On Sep 22, 2021
flyingdutchman:
I thought you've changed. You ise deceptive headlines to lure people to your channel. Your content is ZERO. Just talk.

Gwadddd grin grin

1 Like

Re: Bbnaija Nini Prank- Saga Park His Stuff Begs Biggie To Produce Nini Or..(video) by wealthyhenry(m): 9:59am On Sep 22, 2021
flyingdutchman:

grin grin grin
I don laugh tire.

Don't mind him. He's a mumu man grin

1 Like

Re: Bbnaija Nini Prank- Saga Park His Stuff Begs Biggie To Produce Nini Or..(video) by Nobody: 11:28am On Sep 22, 2021
flyingdutchman:

grin grin grin grin

(1) (Reply)

Daddy's Duty" Flavour Pickup His Girls From School As They Shower Him Praises / "You Sure Say Nurse No Separate Them, Couple Discover Shocking Resemblance Their / Untamed Jim Iyke

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.