Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,180,658 members, 7,911,759 topics. Date: Monday, 05 August 2024 at 03:24 PM

Ritualists Severe Girl's Head In Kwara, Sell Hands For ₦20,000 (Graphic Photo) - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Ritualists Severe Girl's Head In Kwara, Sell Hands For ₦20,000 (Graphic Photo) (48518 Views)

Police Inspector Cuts Wife’s Hand In Jos Over N20,000 (Graphic) / Food Seller Caught With Young Girl's Head In Her Restaurant In Cameroon (Graphic / Man Cuts His Girlfriend’s Two Hands For Flirting With A Guy (Graphic Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ritualists Severe Girl's Head In Kwara, Sell Hands For ₦20,000 (Graphic Photo) by delzbaba(m): 1:14pm On Sep 22, 2021
Afonjaaaaaa

5 Likes

Re: Ritualists Severe Girl's Head In Kwara, Sell Hands For ₦20,000 (Graphic Photo) by Benrosaria(m): 1:15pm On Sep 22, 2021
aryzgreat:
Why is this ritual and skull minining now rampant in yoruba land?

Can't their law makers enact law against this skull mining and ritual act?

Yesterday, na octagerian head them harvest.

Today another one

Na wa o

How that one take happen?

Everybody either sends god or god sends them to ASSASSINATE.

1 Like

Re: Ritualists Severe Girl's Head In Kwara, Sell Hands For ₦20,000 (Graphic Photo) by Moneyboyz: 1:18pm On Sep 22, 2021
Number one buyers are Muslims and pastors, I've seen a pastor carrying sacrifice to a T junction before, the man owns a church in my area.

Most of these celestial churches are all ritualist dens.
Any Alfa you see chasing lizard, herbs and scrubs all around run away from him.
All these local medicine, animal head and skin dealers called ELEWEOMO all sells human parts too, it's time security operatives put surveillance on these people.

5 Likes

Re: Ritualists Severe Girl's Head In Kwara, Sell Hands For ₦20,000 (Graphic Photo) by generalwo(m): 1:20pm On Sep 22, 2021
I don't understand the reason behind charging them to court? It's not like they would be sentenced to death in the next 5 years.... They will probably be awaiting trial for the next 10 years and be granted pardon by a stupid government later or maybe another jail break will happen and they will escape...... Shoot the retards immediately and claim they were trying to escape custody.... Na all these kind doings be one of the very few advantages of Sars..... Shoot to kill...... How can you kill a whole human and sell her body part for 20k? Pikin wen her parents Don suffer train to that level? Another benefit or advantage of jungle justice.... Instant judgement and sentencing
Re: Ritualists Severe Girl's Head In Kwara, Sell Hands For ₦20,000 (Graphic Photo) by Noshitboi(m): 1:23pm On Sep 22, 2021
MALIGNANTGuest:

Abeg no turn this serious thread into Laughter.
This page is too gory to get cheered.
Abeg desist
Aje, no be lafin tinz o neither do I want any cheers. It's heart breaking for a life to be sniffed out of someone like this just because of urgent 20k angry. What amazes me is the high number of such cases being reported in the SW. It's scary!!

4 Likes

Re: Ritualists Severe Girl's Head In Kwara, Sell Hands For ₦20,000 (Graphic Photo) by moneyissweet(m): 1:24pm On Sep 22, 2021
The Bastard is even wearing face mask to protect himself from covid19

Evil soul

3 Likes

Re: Ritualists Severe Girl's Head In Kwara, Sell Hands For ₦20,000 (Graphic Photo) by Fulmigati: 1:35pm On Sep 22, 2021
Evil is roaming the land.
Re: Ritualists Severe Girl's Head In Kwara, Sell Hands For ₦20,000 (Graphic Photo) by 8stargeneral: 1:38pm On Sep 22, 2021
Afonjas d home of skull mining

4 Likes

Re: Ritualists Severe Girl's Head In Kwara, Sell Hands For ₦20,000 (Graphic Photo) by wonlasewonimi: 1:42pm On Sep 22, 2021
What kind useless country is this that severing limbs and organs is the new normal.
Re: Ritualists Severe Girl's Head In Kwara, Sell Hands For ₦20,000 (Graphic Photo) by Iliya1520: 1:45pm On Sep 22, 2021
Yaroba and human spare parts business are inseparable. Do want kill must of them before u get that ur odudua republic? Chai ur wickedness are over.

4 Likes

Re: Ritualists Severe Girl's Head In Kwara, Sell Hands For ₦20,000 (Graphic Photo) by compton11(m): 1:53pm On Sep 22, 2021
Truthissupreme:
So much lessons in this story

Shittu Abdulmalik, who severed the head of a young girl for money ritual.

(1) Yoruba Muslims are actually involved in rituals even as muslims

The victim, Rianat Yusuf, according to the police, was sent on a errand to buy Kulikuli which the family intended to use to drink Gari

(2). Yoruba Muslims killing fellow Yoruba Muslims

(3).Many Yoruba Muslims can only afford kulikuli

Shittu Abdulmalik Wale ‘m’ of Imam compound, Offa also confessed to have used the second hand of the deceased for money making soap.

(4). Imams sef dey do rituals, probably scamming Muslims who believe in miracles
and since when did names related to being particular religion
Re: Ritualists Severe Girl's Head In Kwara, Sell Hands For ₦20,000 (Graphic Photo) by ExposingdMatrix: 2:00pm On Sep 22, 2021
generalwo:
I don't understand the reason behind charging them to court? It's not like they would be sentenced to death in the next 5 years.... They will probably be awaiting trial for the next 10 years and be granted pardon by a stupid government later or maybe another jail break will happen and they will escape...... Shoot the retards immediately and claim they were trying to escape custody.... Na all these kind doings be one of the very few advantages of Sars..... Shoot to kill...... How can you kill a whole human and sell her body part for 20k? Pikin wen her parents Don suffer train to that level? Another benefit or advantage of jungle justice.... Instant judgement and sentencing

Bros u done forget say na Nigeria u dey abi u done forget say the Nigerian security system full with retards..
Re: Ritualists Severe Girl's Head In Kwara, Sell Hands For ₦20,000 (Graphic Photo) by Localmann(m): 2:05pm On Sep 22, 2021
Wicked world
Contact me for your Gift card redeem check my signature
Re: Ritualists Severe Girl's Head In Kwara, Sell Hands For ₦20,000 (Graphic Photo) by DawahToTheWorld: 2:11pm On Sep 22, 2021
Truthissupreme:
So much lessons in this story

Shittu Abdulmalik, who severed the head of a young girl for money ritual.

(1) Yoruba Muslims are actually involved in rituals even as muslims

The victim, Rianat Yusuf, according to the police, was sent on a errand to buy Kulikuli which the family intended to use to drink Gari

(2). Yoruba Muslims killing fellow Yoruba Muslims

(3).Many Yoruba Muslims can only afford kulikuli

Shittu Abdulmalik Wale ‘m’ of Imam compound, Offa also confessed to have used the second hand of the deceased for money making soap.

(4). Imams sef dey do rituals, probably scamming Muslims who believe in miracles
you must be crazy guy. from your right up one can guess you are typing from your dirty hut in Bayelsa. May God punish you for your unjustifiable hate towards muslims.
Re: Ritualists Severe Girl's Head In Kwara, Sell Hands For ₦20,000 (Graphic Photo) by bayelsaowei(m): 2:38pm On Sep 22, 2021
What is the sentence for ritualistic? We should have it in our constitution to curtail this madness. This is nonsense..who still believes in rituals these days?

I have to leave this country..

1 Like

Re: Ritualists Severe Girl's Head In Kwara, Sell Hands For ₦20,000 (Graphic Photo) by Benitoh: 2:42pm On Sep 22, 2021
Scullmining evil

Terrorism barbaric

Drug pushers make it or die trying

Scullmining -i don't understand what they are killing for

Terrorism - at least we know they're fighting and killing for their gods

Drug pushers - instead emeka no go make that money make him die follow the money

Which is more app.............
Re: Ritualists Severe Girl's Head In Kwara, Sell Hands For ₦20,000 (Graphic Photo) by Perfectbeing(m): 2:45pm On Sep 22, 2021
SimplyFacts:
These ones don't deserve mercy. Instant death judgment should be meted out on them by the aggrieved people.
Instant death is mercy on its own.
Re: Ritualists Severe Girl's Head In Kwara, Sell Hands For ₦20,000 (Graphic Photo) by EndBuhariNow(m): 2:53pm On Sep 22, 2021
Femi Adeniji, Rianat Yusuf, Okasanmi , Shittu Abdulmalik Wale ‘ all Yorubas It is over

Just look at them.. After shouting sai babar up and down, poverty created by sai Barbar will hold them down they will resort in skull mining.... they want to like obi cubanna, e money and yowi zaza...

Afonja and human heads be like bread and butter tufiakwa

3 Likes

Re: Ritualists Severe Girl's Head In Kwara, Sell Hands For ₦20,000 (Graphic Photo) by Truvelisback(m): 2:57pm On Sep 22, 2021
My eyes after seeing this.

1 Like

Re: Ritualists Severe Girl's Head In Kwara, Sell Hands For ₦20,000 (Graphic Photo) by bigcasava1(m): 3:00pm On Sep 22, 2021
That's why I dey fear to eat afonja money or food. Kai! I don try but I no fit. They like fetish!

1 Like

Re: Ritualists Severe Girl's Head In Kwara, Sell Hands For ₦20,000 (Graphic Photo) by Funkybabee(f): 3:01pm On Sep 22, 2021
How did people want this country to grow self

Blood morning circulating with corruption money up and down

They are now saying the money is useless, why won't it be useless?
Re: Ritualists Severe Girl's Head In Kwara, Sell Hands For ₦20,000 (Graphic Photo) by KingCold: 3:03pm On Sep 22, 2021
Nigeria's favourite pastime

3 Likes

Re: Ritualists Severe Girl's Head In Kwara, Sell Hands For ₦20,000 (Graphic Photo) by TMKsouth: 3:27pm On Sep 22, 2021
KingCold:
Nigeria's favourite pastime

grin grin grin

I'm out til tomorrow guys, or atleast not as engaged. Amandla!

1 Like

Re: Ritualists Severe Girl's Head In Kwara, Sell Hands For ₦20,000 (Graphic Photo) by selfmade22: 3:30pm On Sep 22, 2021
Nigerians!
Re: Ritualists Severe Girl's Head In Kwara, Sell Hands For ₦20,000 (Graphic Photo) by KingCold: 3:52pm On Sep 22, 2021
TMKsouth:

grin grin grin

I'm out til tomorrow guys, or atleast not as engaged. Amandla!
aya kwini? grin grin grin
Re: Ritualists Severe Girl's Head In Kwara, Sell Hands For ₦20,000 (Graphic Photo) by zoghys: 4:02pm On Sep 22, 2021
LokoH:
Oduduwa himself did same.
We are not surpprise

Why are you guys this stupid and a fuckin lose nut?, some animals just took the life of an innocent girl and all you could muster together is an ethnic gibberish. I would have landed you a resounding cover slap for resetting and rebutting of your brain if only I can lay my hands on you. Anofia.
Re: Ritualists Severe Girl's Head In Kwara, Sell Hands For ₦20,000 (Graphic Photo) by LokoH(m): 4:07pm On Sep 22, 2021
zoghys:

Why are you guys this stupid and a fuckin lose nut?, some animals just took the life of an innocent girl and all you could muster together is an ethnic gibberish. I would have landed you a resounding cover slap for resetting and rebutting of your brain if only I can lay my hands on you. Anofia.
Otobo ohu nne gi

2 Likes

Re: Ritualists Severe Girl's Head In Kwara, Sell Hands For ₦20,000 (Graphic Photo) by Jibsy203(m): 4:13pm On Sep 22, 2021
Buhari should declare operation kill any Yoruba Muslim anywhere u see one

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ritualists Severe Girl's Head In Kwara, Sell Hands For ₦20,000 (Graphic Photo) by JaceBlaze: 4:40pm On Sep 22, 2021

Re: Ritualists Severe Girl's Head In Kwara, Sell Hands For ₦20,000 (Graphic Photo) by tnerro1(m): 4:51pm On Sep 22, 2021
This one na to carry them go back of station and put one bullet each for back of their heads. Case closed
Re: Ritualists Severe Girl's Head In Kwara, Sell Hands For ₦20,000 (Graphic Photo) by mainkendo: 4:56pm On Sep 22, 2021
This comment are fucken funny

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Nigerian Gay Guy Kills Self After He Was Attacked / Detained Vulture In Adamawa Eats N30,000 In 6 Days – Police / Ritualists Caught With Corpses Of Two Girls In A Coffin In Ogwashi-Uku, Delta

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.