Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,191,400 members, 7,944,039 topics. Date: Monday, 09 September 2024 at 10:25 AM

About To Drop Out From School.. PLS HELP - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / About To Drop Out From School.. PLS HELP (336 Views)

What Is The Full Meaning Of GSS In School Pls / Help....i Have Lost Interest In School (pls Hear My Story) / Video Of Success, The Warri Schoolgirl Sent Away From School Over School Fees (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

About To Drop Out From School.. PLS HELP by Chima1999(m): 8:03am On Sep 22, 2021
Please read to the end �

I am a young guy that stays with my parents they manage to sponsor my education right from nursery to secondary school and that where they could stop due to finical issues, so I decided to work and help my self out in higher institution...
I was lucky to get admission in one of the state university here in the east (it expensive but I have no other option cause I can't wait any longer age is not by my side)
It was January 2020 I managed to sponsor my self with registration and many things a fresher have to do all by my self without a help from either parents or loved ones.. With few months of studying we went into strike and then covid, I was happy cause I was able to be working during that period to save up money for my second year that is to come.
After working for up to 6 months before the strike was called off, I was able to save up a nice cash...
And I had a second thought to use it for business that will be giving me little cash while in school cause I might not have the space to work again even after my second year in school due to how school will rush to cover up the school curriculum, so I started up a business which would be managed by my brother while I traveled back to school.
For few weeks the business was starting really good, then every thing just changed from getting better to worst which made my capital to almost finish which I almost died of heart attack, so after my year one I went back home to take up my business by my self for the few weeks holiday before new section which I did and came back to school thinking that the business will give me back my money at least to pay for fees...
Right now we are almost done with ist semester exam of 200L .. I have not paid my school fees and my business collapsed I can't even boost of ten thousand naira.. I don't even have any hope of paying my school fees any thing soon which is not acceptable by my school and it might result to droping out.
I don't know what to do, i can't afford to drop out... PLS nairaland if there is any way I can get help from here.. Or advise on what to do, I will really be greatful
09036596234 is my number
Re: About To Drop Out From School.. PLS HELP by Nwchkwgz: 8:08am On Sep 22, 2021
No shaking drop out

(1) (Reply)

One Of The Largest Comets Ever Seen Is Headed Our Way / Make a few euros formatting docs into word and MS power point / Egbeje Ede Yoruba Educational Board Game Endorsed By The NMA

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.