Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,191,961 members, 7,946,159 topics. Date: Wednesday, 11 September 2024 at 01:38 PM

Dressing The Hourglass Body Shape - Fashion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Dressing The Hourglass Body Shape (1300 Views)

South Africans Mocking The Shape Of Nigerian Men Heads / The Hourglass Body Shape / How To Achieve The Figure 8(hourglass) Shape Easily. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Dressing The Hourglass Body Shape by Kvlstitches1(f): 8:58am On Sep 22, 2021
Hello friends, .we continue....

DRESSING THE HOURGLASS BODY SHAPE.
......continuation of our series on knowing your body shape. Please check our previous post for details.

You know, the Hourglass body shape is the body to die. Fortunately, this is where i belong �..... I beg who no like better thing, no jealous me oo� (self love)

That said, How Do You Dress For it.

Since you have a well-balanced figure, your dresses should do the same as well. The dress should sit well at the right curves and follow the outline of these curves. Make the most of it, because not everybody has this!

Best Clothes For Hourglass Shaped Body?

-Dresses that cinch at the waist will be your best fit.

V or plunge V and sweetheart necklines help you flaunt your upper body.

-To flaunt your waistline, go with a belt at your natural waistline or below the belly button—either way rocks

- A-line dresses or similar cuts take care of working on the lower part of the body and needless to say; body-hugging dresses are your thing, because, why not?

What Not To Wear When You Have An Hourglass Body Shape

Almost anything looks great on this body type. But pairing it up with loose tops or bottoms might kill the look. What is the point, otherwise?.........to be continued.

You see, @kvlstitches, we are interested in you flattering your curves. �

so Dress Smart, Trendy and Feel Authentic. Your satisfaction is our pride. �❤

My Dm is slippery, waiting for your orders.
.�❤�

4 Likes

Re: Dressing The Hourglass Body Shape by Zatildafashion(f): 1:18pm On Sep 22, 2021
Thanks for sharing
Re: Dressing The Hourglass Body Shape by FemmoraFabrics: 7:26pm On Sep 22, 2021
Me, I want the hourglass body shape oo! ...so I can work with these tips. Lol
Re: Dressing The Hourglass Body Shape by BolennyClothing(f): 9:58pm On Sep 22, 2021
Thanks for sharing. Great information

(1) (Reply)

Cream For Dark Circle Around D Eyes / Model Linda Kamara Flaunts It All. / Original T.M Lewin Shirts

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.