Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,310 members, 7,950,584 topics. Date: Monday, 16 September 2024 at 05:11 PM

Would You Move On In This Situation? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Would You Move On In This Situation? (1245 Views)

Guys What Will You Do In This Situation?(pics) / Dear Female Nairalanders What Would You Do In This Situation? / Guys What Line Of Action Will You Advice A Guy To Take In This Situation? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Would You Move On In This Situation? by OminickConcept: 9:09am On Sep 22, 2021
I have been dating my girl for about 4 years now and our relationship started from University. Unfortunately she has traveled oversea for her masters and our relationship seems to fall apart due to the distance. I planned going overseas as well for my masters but I am quite relaxed about it because I have a striving business that is doing very well, so sometimes I reason to myself who masters help abeg.
Recently I met this young very beautiful babe working for her auntie in a pharmacy in the estate I live. I am so attracted to her and now we are very good pals. When we initially started getting close I opened up to her about my relationship with someone else and she did same by letting me know she has a boyfriend so I tried to respect that fact.
Right now things seem to be going into a new dimension as she told me she has broken up with her boyfriend for reasons I can't explain publicly. She came to my apartment last week to cook for me. Surprisingly she took off her clothes and wore only one of my T-shirts to do the cooking and some house core for me. We ate together, watched movies together and had a good time but I refused to bleep her and she seemed surprised even when she was wearing only my T-shirt.
Few days ago she came again and did the same thing and after everything I still did not bleep her because I know immediately I bleep her she will fail break and hold me strong.

I am now of the edge of being into a new relationship or try to hold on and fix the problem with my girlfriend who is oversea.

What do you guys advice if it were you?
Re: Would You Move On In This Situation? by Sonnobax15(m): 9:09am On Sep 22, 2021
lipsrsealed
Brb
Re: Would You Move On In This Situation? by Ammishaddai: 9:14am On Sep 22, 2021
Bros, being in a long-distance relationship is difficult to manage and you'll only be wasting your time believing it would succeed. Secondly, that your babe has probably moved on ; so don't expect her to keep the "fire " burning in your absence . And as for this your latest crush , she doesn't seem like someone I would recommend marrying

5 Likes

Re: Would You Move On In This Situation? by donbachi(m): 9:17am On Sep 22, 2021
Dis one wey her body dey sweet like dis...hmm!
Unwanted pregnancy is really knocking on ur door.
Re: Would You Move On In This Situation? by chocboi78(m): 9:21am On Sep 22, 2021
P
Re: Would You Move On In This Situation? by maiiilooo(m): 9:31am On Sep 22, 2021
Somethings do happen in your life to distract you. Im sure your relationship of 4yrs might be worth saving,just find out if she's still into u and fix things before u make one big mistake.
by the way,im seeking for employment please incase of any vacancy in your business. Thank u
Re: Would You Move On In This Situation? by Youngpo413: 9:40am On Sep 22, 2021
That hoé will leave as she came....don't trust her type.
Re: Would You Move On In This Situation? by OminickConcept: 3:47pm On Sep 22, 2021
maiiilooo:
Somethings do happen in your life to distract you. Im sure your relationship of 4yrs might be worth saving,just find out if she's still into u and fix things before u make one big mistake.
by the way,im seeking for employment please incase of any vacancy in your business. Thank u

Brother God will grant you employment or a means to become an employer.
Re: Would You Move On In This Situation? by OminickConcept: 3:52pm On Sep 22, 2021
Youngpo413:
That hoé will leave as she came....don't trust her type.

Brother I don't associate with hoes as you put it.
Re: Would You Move On In This Situation? by valentineuwakwe(m): 3:56pm On Sep 22, 2021
Moving on depends on some factors you yourself will need to ask and answer as well.....first you need to re-evaluate your relationship with your girl over sea and find out if it has a future, perhaps try talking to her at lengthy and pick up vital points in the conversation.

Then the auntie or pharmacy own, ask yourself and compare her with the over sea own? Does she worth you?what is her educational status or level of attainment in life..moving on also entails you getting a good partner to assist you and even hel your business to grow as a business man you are.

You know what to do but if you ask me I will take a Deep breadth !
Re: Would You Move On In This Situation? by VlamesIffect(f): 4:02pm On Sep 22, 2021
OminickConcept:

For real bro. You are a man like i am. Face the reality....

If you aren't going to see your babe overseas for as long as we both know is right to keep the relationship.....Be a man & have that conversation with her. It's necessary....
Re: Would You Move On In This Situation? by maiiilooo(m): 4:27pm On Sep 22, 2021
OminickConcept:

Brother God will grant you employment or a means to become an employer.
Amen
Re: Would You Move On In This Situation? by Youngpo413: 7:33pm On Sep 22, 2021
OminickConcept:

k
Re: Would You Move On In This Situation? by Nobody: 8:41pm On Sep 22, 2021
If you're no longer in a relationship with the girl who traveled abroad, then give this current girl a chance.
Re: Would You Move On In This Situation? by Clinghton: 8:48pm On Sep 22, 2021
Sort things out with the gal overseas.
Re: Would You Move On In This Situation? by Nonexisting1: 8:53pm On Sep 22, 2021
I am not in a position to advise you about moving on or not because I don't believe in relationship with vaginarians but one thing I can tell you is, don't fucck that pussy if you are having a double mind about it.
Re: Would You Move On In This Situation? by Okoroawusa: 9:07pm On Sep 22, 2021
Fvck toto wey you see leave this long story...
Re: Would You Move On In This Situation? by Ahmback(m): 9:20pm On Sep 22, 2021
make i calm down learn

(1) (Reply)

Mention One Name You Think Is Associated With Flirting / Medical Practitioners Pls Help / Please Help.(am I A SIMP?)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.