Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,200,731 members, 7,975,804 topics. Date: Tuesday, 15 October 2024 at 12:59 PM

M - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / M (1410 Views)

Help! My Sister Was Almost Raped / How I Was Defrauded Of N3.2 Million And Almost Depressed / Lady Drugs And Rapes Her Male Friend Till 3am In Her House - Twitter User (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

M by chizagi: 9:31am On Sep 22, 2021
M
Re: M by YeyeGbami: 9:34am On Sep 22, 2021
You for try post the debit notification, you no provide much detail for people to help. 2.2M no be small money.

1 Like

Re: M by DemMannaScam: 9:46am On Sep 22, 2021
Provide the criminal's name, his phone number and address in the neighborhood.

chizagi:
My sister's house help stole her bank debit card yesterday and quickly went and gave it out to a man within the neighborhood, the young man successfully withdrew 2.2 million from her bank account through a POS transaction.

The house help has been arrested by the police yesterday afternoon, but the man in question who facilitated the transaction is still on the run with the money.

Pls does anyone have a helpful information on how we can track down this criminal that has my sister's money.

Admin pls push to the front page, thanks.
Re: M by donbachi(m): 9:53am On Sep 22, 2021
DemMannaScam:
Provide the criminal's name, his phone number and address in the neighborhood.

even him village house address.
Re: M by Boogyman557: 9:55am On Sep 22, 2021
HOLLY GRAM cool D WORLD AINT SAFE NO MORE SO I HIGH ON MY KUSH 24sc.. WTF MAN
Re: M by Flamees(m): 10:44am On Sep 22, 2021
Boogyman557:
HOLLY GRAM cool D WORLD AINT SAFE NO MORE SO I HIGH ON MY KUSH 24sc.. WTF MAN
Onye Holy Gram
Re: M by chizagi: 10:45am On Sep 27, 2021
t

(1) (Reply)

Help!!! My Friend's Sister Is In Trouble / Atrocity: 2 Married People Banished After Caught Slẹ̄eping With Each Other-watch / Peter Abel Saves Innocent African Girls From International Traffickers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.