Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,169,759 members, 7,875,918 topics. Date: Sunday, 30 June 2024 at 01:48 AM

Lithuania Urges People To Throw Away Chinese Phones - Phones (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Lithuania Urges People To Throw Away Chinese Phones (4485 Views)

Lithuania Urges People To Throw Away Chinese Phones / Top 5 Best Chinese Phones For Under $100(47k Naira) / These Are Best 10 Chinese Phones Money Can Buy At The Moment. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply)

Re: Lithuania Urges People To Throw Away Chinese Phones by Terrier99: 10:56am On Sep 23, 2021
dawnomike:
How i wish this could happen in Nigeria...

Your government is a debtor to the Chinese.
Re: Lithuania Urges People To Throw Away Chinese Phones by jeph19(m): 12:28pm On Sep 23, 2021
talktalk4u:
When i dropped a thread about how xiaomi was collecting customer datas with their notice . some people reported my account and moderator deleted my thread and blocked my access for almost a month sad. Thank God someone has posted another article and xiaomi was the headline of customer data collection grin grin grin grin grin

Same with vivo phones
Re: Lithuania Urges People To Throw Away Chinese Phones by paltielx: 3:59pm On Sep 23, 2021
talktalk4u:
When i dropped a thread about how xiaomi was collecting customer datas with their notice . some people reported my account and moderator deleted my thread and blocked my access for almost a month sad. Thank God someone has posted another article and xiaomi was the headline of customer data collection grin grin grin grin grin
I too, they blocked my account for saying that Chinese brand spys and steals people userdata, hope even the moderators are learning themselves, stay away from cheap Chinese phones to be saved

(1) (2) (Reply)

Nairalanders how possible Is this? [Updated] / Multilinks CDMA Will Shut Down Finally This Morning / See The Latest Airtel Data Plans

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.