Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,894 members, 7,889,957 topics. Date: Monday, 15 July 2024 at 05:41 AM

One Nigeria Is Nothing But An Illusion! - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / One Nigeria Is Nothing But An Illusion! (3199 Views)

Hope Uzodinma And The Illusion Of A Second Term By Dumebi Ifeanyichukwu / There's Nothing Called Igbo People..... It's An Illusion / Obi's Presidency Is An Illusion (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: One Nigeria Is Nothing But An Illusion! by gidgiddy: 2:53pm On Sep 23, 2021
No such thing as "one Nigeria". If Nigeria had been one, there would be no need to say "one Nigeria"
Re: One Nigeria Is Nothing But An Illusion! by mbos: 3:39pm On Sep 23, 2021
a fantasy

a hallucination

a cartoon
Re: One Nigeria Is Nothing But An Illusion! by Captain8(m): 3:40pm On Sep 23, 2021
Izuchukwu18:

Look at how this minority Ijaws are claiming Southsouth in which they're the 4th minority in Southsouth ogoni population is more than theirs,I thought you Ijaw said that Southsouth is Niger delta republic, akwaibom and cross rivers hearing this denied joining ijaw on their Babel country, akwaibom and cross rivers declared ibom republic at once,ijaws knowing that wahala don gas,to cover there shame they started shouting ijaw republic ijaw republic, every ethnic group in Nigeria both majority and minority knows that Ijawland start and end in bayelsa. and any day you try to drag shoulders with the mighty great Igbo race that day ijaws and ijawland will be a history.
same way ibo start and end at anambra state.....
try your biafuru in any of our south south and see us sent you backward people back to your anambra state..mugus dem....
we are united niger delta republic..
crime tribe....next time mention Ijaw name with respect because Ijaw nor be ibo mate..fools
Re: One Nigeria Is Nothing But An Illusion! by Captain8(m): 3:47pm On Sep 23, 2021
Izuchukwu18:

Mr man I'm mbaise man from oboama ezinihitte mbaise by tribe and Igbo by ethnicity,igbo is the maker while mbaise is the clay,mr man go and deal with the kalabari and okirika ethnic nationality that refuse to be called ijaw even boma openly denied being ijaw, while are they ijaw landgrabbing every land they set their eye on ,even in bayelsa the isoko, urhobo owns bayelsa even yenegoa is not ijawland epei ethnic nationality owns it ,even they ijaw are not up to 1million you guys should be the 12 minority ethnic group after ogoni ethnic nationality.
shut up with that your cocaine mouth there...who made you ibo a mbaise man?
no mbaise person can called himself ibo... you liar...
go to mbaise land and say they are ibo, whether you won't go back with crippled legs..
you ibos landgrabbers... fulanigbos
Re: One Nigeria Is Nothing But An Illusion! by Captain8(m): 4:03pm On Sep 23, 2021
mrvitalis:

Egbemas are ijaws because they they bear same name as on small ijaw town ? LMAO

Una funny die
we have Egbema kingdom in bayelsa state, we also have Egbema kingdom in delta and edo.....Egbema mean town that landed from sea.....Egbema of rivers state originated from bayelsa state.....
i am from Egbema kingdom of delta state....
the language of Egbema of rivers state is Ijaw not iboe.....it has nothing to do with ibo language, not familiar at all....
Re: One Nigeria Is Nothing But An Illusion! by mrvitalis(m): 4:11pm On Sep 23, 2021
Captain8:
we have Egbema kingdom in bayelsa state, we also have Egbema kingdom in delta and edo.....Egbema mean town that landed from sea.....Egbema of rivers state originated from bayelsa state.....
i am from Egbema kingdom of delta state....
the language of Egbema of rivers state is Ijaw not iboe.....it has nothing to do with ibo language, not familiar at all....
Then the egbema in imo state originated from where ?
Re: One Nigeria Is Nothing But An Illusion! by Captain8(m): 4:16pm On Sep 23, 2021
Emergingnation:
watch this video , this is OPOBO Kingdom, does their language sound like Ijew language..

There is nothing like Niger Delta republic, the Ijew should maintain their enclaves.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jYOOWbKeFB8

oya go to opobo and talk that nonsense first...biafuru landgrabbers...
who even teach those ibos on how to landgrabbed like this sef..?..i believe it was that brainless ojukwu with his big head......mumu ojukwu started this landgrabbin but thank GOD for major Adaka Boro who thought him a better lesson of his life.....same way wanted to teach lamidi cownu the lesson if he had foolishly enter our territory with his biafuru flag or it referendum... useless people
Re: One Nigeria Is Nothing But An Illusion! by Captain8(m): 4:20pm On Sep 23, 2021
mrvitalis:

Then the egbema in imo state originated from where ?
guy, they are all Izo... stop this landgrabbin that mumu ojukwu thought you, it will destroyed you, be warned
Re: One Nigeria Is Nothing But An Illusion! by Emergingnation(m): 4:26pm On Sep 23, 2021
Captain8:
[s]oya go to opobo and talk that nonsense first...biafuru landgrabbers...
who even teach those ibos on how to landgrabbed like this sef..?..i believe it was that brainless ojukwu with his big head......mumu ojukwu started this landgrabbin but thank GOD for major Adaka Boro who thought him a better lesson of his life.....same way wanted to teach lamidi cownu the lesson if he had foolishly enter our territory with his biafuru flag or it referendum... useless people[/s]
Claim those area when the time come and see how you'll be dealt with...
Re: One Nigeria Is Nothing But An Illusion! by Captain8(m): 4:28pm On Sep 23, 2021
Emergingnation:
Claim those area when the time come and see how you'll be dealt with...
Opobos are confirmed Izo'ns
Re: One Nigeria Is Nothing But An Illusion! by mrvitalis(m): 4:29pm On Sep 23, 2021
Captain8:
guy, they are all Izo... stop this landgrabbin that mumu ojukwu thought you, it will destroyed you, be warned
Lol .... This the funniest shit I have heard in a long while ... egbema is ijaw but their brothers ohaji are igbos

If egbema is ijaw what egebelu LMAO
Re: One Nigeria Is Nothing But An Illusion! by Captain8(m): 4:52pm On Sep 23, 2021
mrvitalis:

Lol .... This the funniest shit I have heard in a long while ... egbema is ijaw but their brothers ohaji are igbos

If egbema is ijaw what egebelu LMAO
ohaj or egebelu are not Ijaw but Egbemas alone are the Ijaws...we don't grabbed people....
Re: One Nigeria Is Nothing But An Illusion! by Izuchukwu18(m): 12:36am On Sep 24, 2021
Captain8:
shut up with that your cocaine mouth there...who made you ibo a mbaise man?
no mbaise person can called himself ibo... you liar...
go to mbaise land and say they are ibo, whether you won't go back with crippled legs..
you ibos landgrabbers... fulanigbos

And you shut up that your kaikai ogogoro stinking mouth there, you think that mbaise is like they kalabari people who denied being ijaw, mbaise are well respected Igbo tribe in Igboland, Am in mbaise Right now cruising life at Chris iv hotel here in ahiazu mbaise ,can you come down to mbaise to take some bottle of kaikai ogogoro so that you can stop making noise here on nairaland,you call Igbo landgrabbers where in history did the Igbo landgrabbers ijawland ndi iberibe was it not the ijaw that want to landgrab isoko, urhobo, iteshekiri land in Delta and also Want to collect the kingship from they iteshekiri people of warri,ijaws don't know that minority ethnic groups in Southsouth now hate them with passion due to their landgrabbing attitude and behavior even in NNDC ijaw wants to grab it as their personal property,ijaw should leave okirika and kalabari ethnic nationality out from their nonsense ijaw republic, ijawland start and end in bayelsa,for more details I'm a proud Igbo man by ethnicity, mbaise by tribe. UmuIgbo kwenu!!! Alaigbo kwenu!!! Kwezuoniooooo!!!
Re: One Nigeria Is Nothing But An Illusion! by Izuchukwu18(m): 12:44am On Sep 24, 2021
Captain8:
ohaj or egebelu are not Ijaw but Egbemas alone are the Ijaws...we don't grabbed people....

Ok you don't grab people, but land, ijaw ndi landgrabbers go ahead and landgrab every Dem fucking land in Southsouth ,Fulanis of the South.
Re: One Nigeria Is Nothing But An Illusion! by WorWorBoy: 1:02am On Sep 24, 2021
Izuchukwu18:

That's what ijaw do always claim to be okirika ,Ijaw is ijaw and okirika is okrika, okrika is a language of it's own that's why they were given an ethnic nationality in rivers state,here in owerri so many of the okrika people i came in contact with claim to be okrika they said they are different from Ijaw that ijaw is like a neighbor to them that's why they are seen as Ijaw, pls Mr Ijawman go to okirikaland ask them what's their second language and hear them say Igbo, Mr man also know this that kalabari people green light is no longer seen by the ijaw in identifying with them anymore go ask boma if I'm lying.

My Igbo brothers when I say okirika speak Igbo as their second language you think I was joking see okirika community they named with our Igbo language,an Igbo Man will tell you the meaning of those names given to those community by they okirika,they okirika people will never deny saying that this names don't exist in okirikaland. number
1 ibuluya/dikibo -ama
2amadi-ama
3abioboama
4oboama
5omaobi
6Ndubusiama
7 okuru-ama
8 okujagu-ama
9 okochiri
10 oyimba-ama

My Igbo brothers and some ijaw claiming okrika een shock you, those ones claiming in okirikaland are migrants from bayelsa
I am from Okrika you igbo man can not tell me my people history, that is something i will never accept.
You are yet to answer my question, what is the meaning of mbre, pasisi, iganima, so, Bo, Tamunodokoye, Tamunoskiki i wonder why you dodge this my question and start writing something else grin Okrika is not Okrika,Okrika is an ijaw clan no Okrikan has ever deny being ijaw no one.
You are filled with lies and i'm going to burst your lies, this is where Okochiri people who you claim are igbos come from. grin

4 Likes

Re: One Nigeria Is Nothing But An Illusion! by Izuchukwu18(m): 1:05am On Sep 24, 2021
Captain8:
same way ibo start and end at anambra state.....
try your biafuru in any of our south south and see us sent you backward people back to your anambra state..mugus dem....
we are united niger delta republic..
crime tribe....next time mention Ijaw name with respect because Ijaw nor be ibo mate..fools

Niger delta republic my foot, is it not that United online country of Babel akwaibom and cross people separated themselves from and even declared ibom republic, united my foot,they Igbos owns southeast and half of Southsouth,no be juju be that sad sad ijaw of 1 million wants respect from the mighty great Igbo race of 43million, thank your God that Nigeria government saved the ijaw people from been wipe out by they great Igbo and ibibio Biafran soldiers ,una get luck.
Re: One Nigeria Is Nothing But An Illusion! by Izuchukwu18(m): 1:25am On Sep 24, 2021
WorWorBoy:
I am from Okrika you igbo man can not tell me my people history, that is something i will never accept.
You are yet to answer my question, what is the meaning of mbre, pasisi, iganima, so, Bo, Tamunodokoye, Tamunoskiki i wonder why you dodge this my question and start writing something else grin Okrika is not Okrika,Okrika is an ijaw clan no Okrikan has ever deny being ijaw no one.
You are fill with lies and i'm going to burst your lies, this is where Okochiri people who you claim are igbos come from. grin

And okirika will never accept their History been told by the ijaws in order to claim the same people so that they can landgrab okirika it can't happen, okirika ethnic nationality are wiser now,Nothing like Okirika is an ijaw clan , okirika is okirika,ijaw is ijaw, you can mix both together, Mr man you're ijaw migrant in okirikaland,it is time for the okrika ethnic nationality to start sending this ijaw migrants out from okirikaland to bayelsa before the claim or start landgrabbing okirikaland ungrateful people,Mr man what is the meaning of ndubusiama, oyimba, okujagu-ama, omaobi, oboama in ijaw language,how can they okirika ethnic nationality you claim not to have anything in common with the Igbos named their communities with this Igbo names.

1 Like

Re: One Nigeria Is Nothing But An Illusion! by WorWorBoy: 2:02am On Sep 24, 2021
Izuchukwu18:

And okirika will never accept their History been told by the ijaws in order to claim the same people so that they can landgrab okirika it can't happen, okirika ethnic nationality are wiser now,Nothing like Okirika is an ijaw clan , okirika is okirika,ijaw is ijaw, you can mix both together, Mr man you're ijaw migrant in okirikaland,it is time for the okrika ethnic nationality to start sending this ijaw migrants out from okirikaland to bayelsa before the claim or start landgrabbing okirikaland ungrateful people,Mr man what is the meaning of ndubusiama, oyimba, okujagu-ama, omaobi, oboama in ijaw language,how can they okirika ethnic nationality you claim not to have anything in common with the Igbos named their communities with this Igbo names.
Yes we are wiser! That is why we identify with our ijaw roots because of igbo land grabbers wink how do you except me to listen to anything you type when i have already burst your liying ass with the history of Okochiri? grin most of what you wrote here are all lies tongue Okrikan is an ijaw clan leave my people alone, hundred of Okrikans are members of ijaw youth council(Iyc) none of us are members of Ohanaeze group, we celeberate isaac boro day none of us celebrate biafra or ojukuw day. Yes we need to get rid of you igbos before you igbos claim our own share of port harcourt as yours, just like you are doing to Okochiri. wink

3 Likes

Re: One Nigeria Is Nothing But An Illusion! by BlackSaints: 2:20am On Sep 24, 2021
Izuchukwu18:

[s]And okirika will never accept their History been told by the ijaws in order to claim the same people so that they can landgrab okirika it can't happen, okirika ethnic nationality are wiser now,Nothing like Okirika is an ijaw clan , okirika is okirika,ijaw is ijaw, you can mix both together, Mr man you're ijaw migrant in okirikaland,it is time for the okrika ethnic nationality to start sending this ijaw migrants out from okirikaland to bayelsa before the claim or start landgrabbing okirikaland ungrateful people,Mr man what is the meaning of ndubusiama, oyimba, okujagu-ama, omaobi, oboama in ijaw language,how can they okirika ethnic nationality you claim not to have anything in common with the Igbos named their communities with this Igbo names[/s].
Wakirike is under the ijaw ethnic group and can never be an ethnicity on his own! You igbos should let us be!
Speaking of stealing, you igbos are the thieves, look at you trying to steal Okochiri an ijaw kingdom into igbo, shocked shocked i fear who no fear lost jew from israel.
Re: One Nigeria Is Nothing But An Illusion! by BlackSaints: 2:23am On Sep 24, 2021
WorWorBoy:
You are filled with lies and i'm going to burst your lies, this is where Okochiri people who you claim are igbos come from. grin
Well done!
Re: One Nigeria Is Nothing But An Illusion! by Izuchukwu18(m): 2:33am On Sep 24, 2021
WorWorBoy:
Yes we are wiser! That is why we identify with our ijaw roots because of igbo land grabbers wink how do you except me to listen to anything you type when i have already burst your liying ass with the history of Okochiri? grin most of what you wrote here are all lies tongue Okrikan is an ijaw clan leave my people alone, hundred of Okrikans are members of ijaw youth council(Iyc) none of us are members of Ohanaeze group, we celeberate isaac boro day none of us celebrate biafra or ojukuw day. Yes we need to get rid you igbos before you igbos claim our own share of port harcourt as yours, just like you are doing to Okochiri. wink

I asked you a question and you haven't answer my question.
Re: One Nigeria Is Nothing But An Illusion! by BlackSaints: 2:33am On Sep 24, 2021
WorWorBoy:
We know their plan, it is port harcourt they want, but it is not going to work.
Re: One Nigeria Is Nothing But An Illusion! by Izuchukwu18(m): 2:46am On Sep 24, 2021
BlackSaints:
Well done!

See ijaw from balyesa thanking another ijaw from balyesa for been an imposter,Mr Ijawman what are those Igbo name doing In some communities of okrika ethnic nationality, kalabari and okirika are not ijaw they are an ethnic nationality on it's own in rivers state and in Nigeria,ijaw unity beggers,are you guys not tired of annexing another man's land,the population of the kalabari ethnic nationality are big than that of ijaws in bayelsa, don't forget that their is no ijaw in rivers and I thank God nothing like ijaw ethnic nationality in rivers state,your IYC is an organization used my the ijaw to annex non Ijaw land,Mr Ijawman what is okujagu-ama, omaobi, ndubusiama, oyimba, oboama in ijaw language if you tell me the meaning I will answer yours.egbesu knows that ijaw starts and end in bayelsa state.
Re: One Nigeria Is Nothing But An Illusion! by Izuchukwu18(m): 2:51am On Sep 24, 2021
BlackSaints:
We know their plan, it is port harcourt they want, but it is not going to work.

Nothing like that we Igbos posses large portion of River state and PH , okirika ethnic nationality are our good neighbor, ijaw want to claim okirika so that they can lay claims on pH as ijawland like how they did in opobo but failed woefully it won't work ,Igbos will treat the Ijaws in the language they understand.

1 Like

Re: One Nigeria Is Nothing But An Illusion! by BlackSaints: 3:10am On Sep 24, 2021
Izuchukwu18:

See ijaw from balyesa thanking another ijaw from balyesa for been an imposter,Mr Ijawman what are those Igbo name doing In some communities of okrika ethnic nationality, kalabari and okirika are not ijaw they are an ethnic nationality in it own in rivers state and in Nigeria,ijaw unity beggers are you guys not tired of annexing another man's land,the population of the kalabari ethnic nationality are big than that of ijaws in bayelsa, don't forget that their is no ijaw in rivers and I thank God nothing like ijaw ethnic nationality in rivers state,your IYC is an organization used my the ijaw to annex non Ijaw land,Mr Ijawman what is okujagu-ama, omaobi, ndubusiama, oyimba, oboama in ijaw language if you tell me the meaning I will answer yours.egbesu knows that ijaw starts and end in bayelsa state.
If you think that i'm from Baysela that is your business but let it skin into your igbo skull.
There are no igbos in Okrika, any Okrika who said that he or she is igbo should pack his or her bag and go to Abia, imo and co because none of Okrika lands will be add to anything igbo.
Okrikan is 110 an ijaw clan, you igbos can not tell us where we belong that will never happen! Not now, not tomorrow or ten thousand years to come.
Re: One Nigeria Is Nothing But An Illusion! by Izuchukwu18(m): 3:15am On Sep 24, 2021
WorWorBoy:
Yes we are wiser! That is why we identify with our ijaw roots because of igbo land grabbers wink how do you except me to listen to anything you type when i have already burst your liying ass with the history of Okochiri? grin most of what you wrote here are all lies tongue Okrikan is an ijaw clan leave my people alone, hundred of Okrikans are members of ijaw youth council(Iyc) none of us are members of Ohanaeze group, we celeberate isaac boro day none of us celebrate biafra or ojukuw day. Yes we need to get rid you igbos before you igbos claim our own share of port harcourt as yours, just like you are doing to Okochiri. wink

Re: One Nigeria Is Nothing But An Illusion! by Izuchukwu18(m): 3:23am On Sep 24, 2021
BlackSaints:
If you think that i'm from Baysela that is your business but let it skin into your igbo skull.
There are no igbos in Okrika, any Okrika who said that he or she is igbo should pack his or her bag and go to Abia, imo and co because none of Okrika lands will be add to anything igbo.
Okrikan is 110 an ijaw clan, you igbos can not tell us where we belong that will never happen! Not now, not tomorrow or ten thousand years to come.

Calm down ijaw will feel the heat we the Igbos will send the ijaw migrants from rivers back to balyesa so that this nonsense will,let the owners of rivers state enjoy their God giving state.
Re: One Nigeria Is Nothing But An Illusion! by naijapips04: 4:00am On Sep 24, 2021
1366sox:
[s][/s]

Ikpu nnei
Re: One Nigeria Is Nothing But An Illusion! by Captain8(m): 6:24am On Sep 24, 2021
Izuchukwu18:

Niger delta republic my foot, is it not that United online country of Babel akwaibom and cross people separated themselves from and even declared ibom republic, united my foot,they Igbos owns southeast and half of Southsouth,no be juju be that sad sad ijaw of 1 million wants respect from the mighty great Igbo race of 43million, thank your God that Nigeria government saved the ijaw people from been wipe out by they great Igbo and ibibio Biafran soldiers ,una get luck.
i don't know niger delta republic is affecting you bingos.... Ijaw is the greatest tribe in africa...baba God specially created us with extra-ordinary senses, gifts and powers...... you people should thank God that jealousy nigeria military backstabbed us by killing our able giant lord Boro, if not you fools could have been history in that war.......
Ijaw that God gave all the war powers to........
you people should thank adekunle
Re: One Nigeria Is Nothing But An Illusion! by Captain8(m): 6:27am On Sep 24, 2021
Izuchukwu18:

Ok you don't grab people, but land, ijaw ndi landgrabbers go ahead and landgrab every Dem fucking land in Southsouth ,Fulanis of the South.
you igbos are the Fulanis of south..... your real name is Fulanigbo

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Contact Addresses For FG Sponsored Autogas Conversion In Nigeria / No Self Control, I'm Dissapointed In Peter Obi / The Nigerian Insider At Chicago State University

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 71
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.