Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,191,585 members, 7,944,759 topics. Date: Tuesday, 10 September 2024 at 12:21 AM

Oluebube Miracle Okoye Broke An Academic Record In UNIZIK College Of Pharmacy - Education (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Oluebube Miracle Okoye Broke An Academic Record In UNIZIK College Of Pharmacy (32500 Views)

Oluebube Okoye, UNIZIK's Best Graduating Student In Pharmacy Is A Medical Doctor / Mass Failure Rocks OAU Faculty Of Pharmacy / Anita: 'I Was Raped By Emeka Gabriel Oboh Aka Obojingo In UNIZIK' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Oluebube Miracle Okoye Broke An Academic Record In UNIZIK College Of Pharmacy by SarutobiEky(m): 9:12am On Sep 23, 2021
Terrier99:

I asked a question, you implied it was an assumption. I used "what" and "where" and ended both sentences with question marks.
Do you actually know what an assumption means?
Even with the way she types, she reeks of sheer ignorance and foolishness, abeg no stain yourself sir. I beg.

12 Likes

Re: Oluebube Miracle Okoye Broke An Academic Record In UNIZIK College Of Pharmacy by SarutobiEky(m): 9:14am On Sep 23, 2021
Meanwhile....

The Guy is a brainiac.. nice one bro.
Re: Oluebube Miracle Okoye Broke An Academic Record In UNIZIK College Of Pharmacy by Terrier99: 9:15am On Sep 23, 2021
Iyaebe:
What makes you think you don't fall in the categories of people doing the "Sir" at least 20times for my parents? I enjoy the anonymity as well.

Your Parents? I laugh.
Let's not go there. The exchange will leave you in tears and you'll despise them. I won't be a party to that.

6 Likes

Re: Oluebube Miracle Okoye Broke An Academic Record In UNIZIK College Of Pharmacy by Terrier99: 9:15am On Sep 23, 2021
SarutobiEky:
Even with the way she types, she reeks of sheer ignorance and foolishness, abeg no stain yourself sir. I beg.

Thanks sir, I won't.

1 Like

Re: Oluebube Miracle Okoye Broke An Academic Record In UNIZIK College Of Pharmacy by Nobody: 9:18am On Sep 23, 2021
Terrier99:

Your Parents? I laugh.
Let's not go there. The exchange will leave you in tears and you'll despise them. I won't be a party to that.
It's a faceless forum all the same.

3 Likes

Re: Oluebube Miracle Okoye Broke An Academic Record In UNIZIK College Of Pharmacy by Ikillbrokehoes(m): 9:26am On Sep 23, 2021
Terrier99:

Your Parents? I laugh.
Why are you wasting your precious time arguing with zzor? if you know who that person is, you won't waste your time arguing.

11 Likes

Re: Oluebube Miracle Okoye Broke An Academic Record In UNIZIK College Of Pharmacy by Zainabthegirl1(f): 10:38am On Sep 23, 2021
Congratulations dear
Re: Oluebube Miracle Okoye Broke An Academic Record In UNIZIK College Of Pharmacy by DashingRush(m): 10:41am On Sep 23, 2021
Iyaebe:
This is the kind of man I'm looking for,not these 'I work from home' disguised yahoo boys abi crypto traders mtcheww.Congrats dear, more achievement, and success.
Now the question is, are you the type of woman this "type of man" is looking for?

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Oluebube Miracle Okoye Broke An Academic Record In UNIZIK College Of Pharmacy by kennyclassic: 10:42am On Sep 23, 2021
Congrats Doc! You’re definitely going places. Well deserved best graduating student in my faculty.
Re: Oluebube Miracle Okoye Broke An Academic Record In UNIZIK College Of Pharmacy by Agbebakun22: 10:42am On Sep 23, 2021
Terrier99:

I enjoy the anonymity Nairaland offers but I can assure you that if you come in contact with someone like me offline, you will use "Sir" at least 10 times in 5 minutes.

U dey mind her dem think say na everybody weh dey here be small pikin

1 Like

Re: Oluebube Miracle Okoye Broke An Academic Record In UNIZIK College Of Pharmacy by somalianprince: 10:42am On Sep 23, 2021
Best university east of the Niger
Re: Oluebube Miracle Okoye Broke An Academic Record In UNIZIK College Of Pharmacy by NaijaCover(m): 10:44am On Sep 23, 2021
I'm Happy For Him But On The Other Hand, School Na Scam
Re: Oluebube Miracle Okoye Broke An Academic Record In UNIZIK College Of Pharmacy by Agbebakun22: 10:44am On Sep 23, 2021
Ikillbrokehoes:
Why are you wasting your precious time arguing with zzor? if you know who that person is, you won't waste your time arguing.

How u take even know sef cux this moniker dey do same thing as that mumu zzor too

3 Likes

Re: Oluebube Miracle Okoye Broke An Academic Record In UNIZIK College Of Pharmacy by ghettochild(m): 10:50am On Sep 23, 2021
Adonis86:

https://www.facebook.com/927988290566435/posts/4834461536585738/
Make e sha no b say after 1 year Don jazzy go rent house for this one ooo.
No b by 1st class ooo..if he gets a job... then kudos
Re: Oluebube Miracle Okoye Broke An Academic Record In UNIZIK College Of Pharmacy by BabaO2: 10:50am On Sep 23, 2021
Adonis86:
E no easy, after medicine comes pharmacy
Na rubbish jor, nigeria can destroy anything through their greediness. What does he want to achieve as a pharmacist at the same time a medical doctor? He will end up confusing himself and put patients in danger. Jack of all trades, master of non.
Re: Oluebube Miracle Okoye Broke An Academic Record In UNIZIK College Of Pharmacy by bmdmix11: 10:51am On Sep 23, 2021
e don open pos stand?
Re: Oluebube Miracle Okoye Broke An Academic Record In UNIZIK College Of Pharmacy by tuboi: 10:52am On Sep 23, 2021
Iyaebe:
This is the kind of man I'm looking for,not these 'I work from home' disguised yahoo boys abi crypto traders mtcheww.Congrats dear, more achievement and success.

This kind of man don’t look for women like you grin grin grin grin

5 Likes

Re: Oluebube Miracle Okoye Broke An Academic Record In UNIZIK College Of Pharmacy by princewarri1985: 10:53am On Sep 23, 2021
Adonis86:

https://www.facebook.com/927988290566435/posts/4834461536585738/
2 Degree wetin he won use am do? There is guy in my neighbourhood who had a first class degree from a Nigeria university 10 years ago but up till date no job,
Re: Oluebube Miracle Okoye Broke An Academic Record In UNIZIK College Of Pharmacy by temitope27(m): 10:54am On Sep 23, 2021
Adonis86:
E no easy, after medicine comes pharmacy
pharmacy strong pass medicine oo
Re: Oluebube Miracle Okoye Broke An Academic Record In UNIZIK College Of Pharmacy by Noblewealth(m): 10:55am On Sep 23, 2021
Na job come remain now... Everything ends there
Re: Oluebube Miracle Okoye Broke An Academic Record In UNIZIK College Of Pharmacy by phorget(m): 10:56am On Sep 23, 2021
Iyaebe:
This is the kind of man I'm looking for,not these 'I work from home' disguised yahoo boys abi crypto traders mtcheww.Congrats dear, more achievement and success.

Las las nah money all of us dey find.
How many academic record abi nah cd dangote break?
Re: Oluebube Miracle Okoye Broke An Academic Record In UNIZIK College Of Pharmacy by xcodedc(m): 10:59am On Sep 23, 2021
post=106092562:
I'm Happy For Him But On The Other Hand, School Na Scam
the sword hath no cause for shame, but the hand that wield it either to victory or defeat.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Oluebube Miracle Okoye Broke An Academic Record In UNIZIK College Of Pharmacy by iaamxavier(m): 11:05am On Sep 23, 2021
So with all the pharmacognosy and medicinal chemistry, person still pack all this G.P

Congrats Dr.pharm oluebube

1 Like

Re: Oluebube Miracle Okoye Broke An Academic Record In UNIZIK College Of Pharmacy by SmartPolician: 11:10am On Sep 23, 2021
Iyaebe:
This is the kind of man I'm looking for, not these 'I work from home' disguised yahoo boys abi crypto traders mtcheww.Congrats dear, more achievement and success.

Africans and backward mentality!

I'm shocked to read this from a Nairalander.

It's quite unfortunate that we are in the 21st Century but some of you have refused to leave the 15th Century. undecided

Your type are those who assume people like Lalasticala are into fraud, yet you always visit Nairaland. The world has obviously left people like you.

Congratulations to the intelligent guy though.

4 Likes

Re: Oluebube Miracle Okoye Broke An Academic Record In UNIZIK College Of Pharmacy by Nobody: 11:11am On Sep 23, 2021
Dude looks old he must be in his 40s with no stupid Nigerian girl as wife or girlfriend to cause him distraction, misery, brokeness and sorrow. I think I'll do this, so help me God

2 Likes

Re: Oluebube Miracle Okoye Broke An Academic Record In UNIZIK College Of Pharmacy by Agugbadin: 11:12am On Sep 23, 2021
What contributions did he make to knowledge. Did he invent any drug or anything that is useful to mankind. This is what determines academic excellence.
Re: Oluebube Miracle Okoye Broke An Academic Record In UNIZIK College Of Pharmacy by OkuFaba(m): 11:14am On Sep 23, 2021
Iyaebe:
na konji dey hold you, nothing else

1 Like

Re: Oluebube Miracle Okoye Broke An Academic Record In UNIZIK College Of Pharmacy by Nobody: 11:14am On Sep 23, 2021
Is the degree awarded a B.pharm or a pharm.D? If it is a pharm.D just call him "Dr Ebube" no need adding the pharm because pharm.D holders are entitled to use the title Dr. But if it's a B.pharm then the Dr. Pharm. Ebube is ok

1 Like

Re: Oluebube Miracle Okoye Broke An Academic Record In UNIZIK College Of Pharmacy by SmartPolician: 11:15am On Sep 23, 2021
Agugbadin:
What contributions did he make to knowledge. Did he invent any drug or anything that is useful to mankind. This is what determines academic excellence.

You cannot say until you read his school project.

Unfortunately, most of them end up in school's incinerators.
Re: Oluebube Miracle Okoye Broke An Academic Record In UNIZIK College Of Pharmacy by Busyguy(m): 11:15am On Sep 23, 2021
Pls what kind of title is " Dr. pharm" again.
Everyone wants the doctor's title in this country.., pharmacist, nurses and med lab scientist. If only they know what it takes to be a certified medical doctor. Oga Maintain your lane if you are not a doctor and stop confusing yourself.
Re: Oluebube Miracle Okoye Broke An Academic Record In UNIZIK College Of Pharmacy by Nobody: 11:19am On Sep 23, 2021
Busyguy:
Pls what kind of title is " Dr. pharm" again.
Everyone wants the doctor's title in this country.., pharmacist, nurses and med lab scientist. If only they know what it takes to be a certified medical doctor. Oga Maintain your lane if you are not a doctor and stop confusing yourself.
Make we hear word oga, na jealousy go finally kill Una. A pharm.D holder is entitled to the "Dr" title anywhere in the world. Pharm.D= Doctor of pharmacy

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Rev. Father Gabriel Emeasoba Is Best Male Student At Nigerian Law School / FG Stops Salaries Of University Workers Not Enrolled On IPPIS / Monifa Phillip, Black Woman Graduate From University Of Glasgow, PhD In Physics

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.