Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,199,416 members, 7,971,524 topics. Date: Thursday, 10 October 2024 at 11:18 AM

No Man Should Go Into A Relationship Without Reading These Books - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / No Man Should Go Into A Relationship Without Reading These Books (425 Views)

'If You Twerk Like This Lady, No Man Will Marry You' Man Says, Celebrities React / "No Man Ever Get Severe Stomach Ache From Not Having Sex" - Nigerian Doctor / 'No Man Should Engage Me With N20k Ring, Else I Will Use It To Stoned You'-lady (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

No Man Should Go Into A Relationship Without Reading These Books by drimzsmoke(m): 3:15pm On Sep 22, 2021
I created this thread because I've seen a lot of misconception about women,love and sex in general both on this forum and in everyday life.Hence I feel no man should go into a relationship without reading the following books:

1.Every woman(you only need the first 5 chapters)
2.Why men don't listen and women can't read maps
3.Men are from Mars,women are from Venus
4.Becoming cliterate
5.She comes first
6.The man's guide to women
Re: No Man Should Go Into A Relationship Without Reading These Books by Jeon(f): 3:19pm On Sep 22, 2021
drimzsmoke:
I created this thread because I've seen a lot of misconception about women,love and sex in general both on this forum and in everyday life.Hence I feel no man should go into a relationship without reading the following books:

1.Every woman(you only need the first 5 chapters)
2.Why men don't listen and women can't read maps
3.Men are from Mars,women are from Venus
4.Becoming cliterate
5.She comes first
6.The man's guide to women

(1) (Reply)

Lady Fakes Her Own Death In Order To Break Up With Her Broke Boyfriend But... / Share Your Favorite Romantic Songs / What Is That One Quality You Will Definitely Look For In A Woman?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.