Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,172,483 members, 7,885,082 topics. Date: Tuesday, 09 July 2024 at 10:23 PM

The Pros And Cons Of Digitalization: An Outreach By Netism.org - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / The Pros And Cons Of Digitalization: An Outreach By Netism.org (434 Views)

Back To School Outreach By Eric Cares Foundation (pictures) / 500 Persons Benefit From National Igbo Students Union In Outreach Program / L.I.S.A. (lockdown ICT Skills Acquisition) By Netism.org Kicked-off Today (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The Pros And Cons Of Digitalization: An Outreach By Netism.org by PediakAuthor: 3:41pm On Sep 22, 2021
Yesterday, the NETISM Author had a conversation with some pupils about the viability of ICT for humanity.

Earlier today, he further sensitized some Junior Secondary School Students (more than 400 attendees) about the pros and cons of digitilization - for about 45 minutes.

The logo of the NETISM project says it all (that is; the blue and the red concept); despite the endless opportunities in the digital world, we must guard against the infinitesimal risks attached.

To cut the long story short, the speaker's attention was focused on how the students could maximize ICT & other digital technologies at their disposal for the creation of national wealth, career development, creation of solutions for societal needs, and the list goes on.

Towards the end of the lecture, I used my harmonica to explain the concept of ecological exposures (online & offline influences) to them, along the line, they requested that I should play the Nigerian National Anthem, which I did... It was quite entertaining!

Read more in the tech-social development literature, titled; "NETISM: The Art of Digital Parenting" by Jawolusi Oluwaseun Solomon - @jawolusy

(1) (Reply)

Remembering Kubiet Akpan’s Death, And Buhari’s Driver Who Died In DSS Custody / What Course Do I Study For Masters Program With A Law Degree / Which Should I Go For? Masters In Biochemistry Or Another Degree In Pharmacy?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.