Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,181,220 members, 7,913,476 topics. Date: Wednesday, 07 August 2024 at 07:53 AM

I Want To Build A Rechargable Unit - Science/Technology - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / I Want To Build A Rechargable Unit (2827 Views)

Hurray Airtel Out Door Unit Is Now 30k / Learn How To Build A Fuelless Generator And Make Money This Year (video)!!! / I Teach You How To Build A Pure Sine Wave Inverter With Arduino Or (atmega328) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

I Want To Build A Rechargable Unit by Eze2000(m): 4:07pm On Sep 22, 2021
Hi

Please I need some advice from professionals on here on how to build a rechargeable unit that can keep my laptop working for several days.

I've already relocated 2 times within Lagos due to lack of power supply and the problems just seem to get worse. In my current location, they have started bringing light for just 4 or 5 hours a day for 2 days and the 3rd, nothing at all. The people here actually call that thrid day 'off day'.

I'm fed up but I really like this place, besides my rent has 8 months to run.

I want to build a powerful rechargeable unit with a 100,000 mah LiFePo4 battery or better. Please where in Lagos can I get such anorignal battery and at how much?

What else do I need? And how much?

Engineers pls help a brother with some details. I'm a novice based in Lagos but I understand this thing is not hard to put together..
Re: I Want To Build A Rechargable Unit by pointstores(m): 10:30pm On Sep 22, 2021
Call me check profile we build and sell litium cells and lifepo4 accessories bms fast chargers nickel

(1) (Reply)

Differences Between Factory Unlock And World Wide Unlock In Iphones / Wireless Laptops From N20,000 / Scientists Quotes And God.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.