Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,190,703 members, 7,941,684 topics. Date: Friday, 06 September 2024 at 11:25 AM

The Johnson’s Star, Seun Osigbesan Slams Bobrisky - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / The Johnson’s Star, Seun Osigbesan Slams Bobrisky (950 Views)

You Are A Fraud: Bisi Alimi Slams Bobrisky For Being A Threat To Trans Nigerians / The Johnsons Star, Seun Osigbesan And Husband Celebrate 8th Years Anniversary / Bisi Almi Slams Bobrisky Over Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo & Busola Dakolo Rape Saga (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Johnson’s Star, Seun Osigbesan Slams Bobrisky by meekyhandsome(m): 5:12pm On Sep 22, 2021
The Johnsons star, Seun Osingbesan, has dragged popular Nigerian crossdresser, Bobrisky after he revealed his justification for turning to a woman.

Osigbesan wished for the judgment of God to come upon Bobrisky.

Bobrisky, who revealed in a recent interview that he wanted to be a woman because he realized that being a woman paves a lot of way for him.
Bobrisky also said that most women don’t value what they have but he on the other hand uses what he has to get what he wants.

Osingbesan, while reacting to the crossdresser’s reasons said she’s disgusted with what Bobrisky said and even though she had never called or rebuked anyone on her page, it had become necessary to do so because of Bobrisky’s thoughts about women.

She said Bobrisky is a disgrace to manhood asking what he thinks he knows about being a woman and what exactly he’s preaching about.

She said,

I am so disgusted right now��‍♀️ I have never done this on my page. I have never taken to my social media to speak against anyone other than the Nigerian government but this right here sucks

This man is a disgrace to Manhood!!! What does he know about Being A Woman?…”

Below is her original post!!
https://tori4africa.com/the-johnsons-star-seun-osigbesan-trolls-bobrisky/

Re: The Johnson’s Star, Seun Osigbesan Slams Bobrisky by DaddyRochie1642: 5:21pm On Sep 22, 2021
As she has slammed Bobrisky, Bobrisky should also slam her back too, that Lady has forgotten that Bobrisky is a Heavyweight Champion in Exchanging words on social media

1 Like

Re: The Johnson’s Star, Seun Osigbesan Slams Bobrisky by Benki003(m): 5:30pm On Sep 22, 2021
Why she de slam am na grin grin grin

The Bobo is too risky cool

1 Like

Re: The Johnson’s Star, Seun Osigbesan Slams Bobrisky by suffering: 5:36pm On Sep 22, 2021
Who are these people?

1 Like

Re: The Johnson’s Star, Seun Osigbesan Slams Bobrisky by tooth4tooth: 5:43pm On Sep 22, 2021
It better to leave that Bob whatever to his misery than give the attention he craves for.

1 Like

Re: The Johnson’s Star, Seun Osigbesan Slams Bobrisky by tafabaloo(m): 5:56pm On Sep 22, 2021
ok...I hope the guy called Bob-Risky would not end up like Michael Jackson.

No wonder the scriptures say "our children are taught of the Lord and great is our P E A C E"

1 Like

Re: The Johnson’s Star, Seun Osigbesan Slams Bobrisky by pepperdemzombie: 8:35pm On Sep 22, 2021
DaddyRochie1642:
As she has slammed Bobrisky, Bobrisky should also slam her back too, that Lady has forgotten that Bobrisky is a Heavyweight Champion in Exchanging words on social media
Just leave am for Bobrisky.

1 Like

Re: The Johnson’s Star, Seun Osigbesan Slams Bobrisky by Nobody: 11:35pm On Sep 22, 2021
gender is biological. Topical changes do nothing to altar the basic gene codes that are the building blocks of life

(1) (Reply)

Video: E Dey Shake Ooo, IG Users React As Toke Makinwa Twerks Hard / Did Adekunle Gold Really Meet Simi As Virgin / Plane Crash That Killed Marília Mendonça Turns 1 Year Today(photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.