Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,878 members, 7,889,926 topics. Date: Monday, 15 July 2024 at 02:45 AM

My Journey To The BBNaija House - Yousef (BBC Interview Video) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / My Journey To The BBNaija House - Yousef (BBC Interview Video) (18026 Views)

Banky W Watching Adesua Etomi In The BBNaija House / National Anthem: Debie-Rise Shades Tboss In New Interview (Video) / ''I Don't Like Big Weddings'' - Adesua Etomi Says In Throwback Interview (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Journey To The BBNaija House - Yousef (BBC Interview Video) by king6869: 7:48pm On Sep 22, 2021
"I Went To Bbnaija House To Represent The North" - Ex-bbnaija Housemate Yousef

Interview with Ex-BBnaija Housemate Yousef

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-uQhszIajzM

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Journey To The BBNaija House - Yousef (BBC Interview Video) by ekanx27(m): 7:51pm On Sep 22, 2021
You represented well.

Who dey run the cheque for FTC? I don win am

16 Likes

Re: My Journey To The BBNaija House - Yousef (BBC Interview Video) by lilvicky68(m): 7:55pm On Sep 22, 2021
No wonder..

Northern dullness and boringness fully represented..

34 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Journey To The BBNaija House - Yousef (BBC Interview Video) by Jerryherd: 7:58pm On Sep 22, 2021
grin

He tried his best as an abokii Hausa honest guy....

If it were to be a Fulani man that represented them, it would have been trouble from start to finish... Fulani would have used dagger on one of the house mate or taken over from biggie

61 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Journey To The BBNaija House - Yousef (BBC Interview Video) by chatinent: 8:11pm On Sep 22, 2021
Be like those India men wey dey ride keke for movie.

75 Likes 8 Shares

Re: My Journey To The BBNaija House - Yousef (BBC Interview Video) by SportsHD: 8:14pm On Sep 22, 2021
ekanx27:
You represented well.

Who dey run the cheque for FTC? I don win am
Paste your local bank account plus routing number.

11 Likes

Re: My Journey To The BBNaija House - Yousef (BBC Interview Video) by sammybest889(m): 8:20pm On Sep 22, 2021
So after u don finish ride angel left,Right, up,down u still get mind 2 talk say u de represent d North

Anyway some up here say u went to represent isbah group

4 Likes

Re: My Journey To The BBNaija House - Yousef (BBC Interview Video) by sammybest889(m): 8:25pm On Sep 22, 2021
I,c (c,him mouth)represent indeed!! na north teach u how 2 scatter angel kpekus up,down left ,right and other wise

5 Likes

Re: My Journey To The BBNaija House - Yousef (BBC Interview Video) by Kestolove(m): 8:33pm On Sep 22, 2021
U represent us well..

8 Likes

Re: My Journey To The BBNaija House - Yousef (BBC Interview Video) by timothy2396(m): 8:40pm On Sep 22, 2021
Make Hisbah no come for am soon oo

5 Likes

Re: My Journey To The BBNaija House - Yousef (BBC Interview Video) by slawormiir: 8:46pm On Sep 22, 2021
Damnnn niggar
Isoright

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Journey To The BBNaija House - Yousef (BBC Interview Video) by Lanzynni(m): 8:46pm On Sep 22, 2021
Wow cool
Re: My Journey To The BBNaija House - Yousef (BBC Interview Video) by Authoreety: 8:46pm On Sep 22, 2021
Hmmm
Re: My Journey To The BBNaija House - Yousef (BBC Interview Video) by Freestainworld(m): 8:47pm On Sep 22, 2021
Hisbah is coming to cut this one dick.

5 Likes

Re: My Journey To The BBNaija House - Yousef (BBC Interview Video) by OssyMalik: 8:47pm On Sep 22, 2021
cool Handsome dude cool

2 Likes

Re: My Journey To The BBNaija House - Yousef (BBC Interview Video) by wunmi590(m): 8:48pm On Sep 22, 2021
Re: My Journey To The BBNaija House - Yousef (BBC Interview Video) by lonelydora: 8:50pm On Sep 22, 2021
You-sef, I thought they said your Northern brothers were secretly voting for you.

2 Likes

Re: My Journey To The BBNaija House - Yousef (BBC Interview Video) by Beautifulbae: 8:51pm On Sep 22, 2021
Ok
Re: My Journey To The BBNaija House - Yousef (BBC Interview Video) by Nobody: 8:52pm On Sep 22, 2021
Yousef, my gee. Those who hate you can relieve themselves with the material below.

Re: My Journey To The BBNaija House - Yousef (BBC Interview Video) by vRendoh(m): 8:57pm On Sep 22, 2021
Jerryherd:
grin

If it were to be a Fulani man that represented them, it would have been trouble from start to finish

grin
Wahlii

1 Like

Re: My Journey To The BBNaija House - Yousef (BBC Interview Video) by hisroyalrealnes(m): 9:00pm On Sep 22, 2021
Wetin Concern Me?

4 Likes

Re: My Journey To The BBNaija House - Yousef (BBC Interview Video) by KingDash: 9:03pm On Sep 22, 2021
make e go act telemundo

2 Likes

Re: My Journey To The BBNaija House - Yousef (BBC Interview Video) by WaffenSS(m): 9:06pm On Sep 22, 2021
Jerryherd:
grin

If it were to be a Fulani man that represented them, it would have been trouble from start to finish

Spoken like a true piece of shiit.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Journey To The BBNaija House - Yousef (BBC Interview Video) by WaffenSS(m): 9:07pm On Sep 22, 2021
lilvicky68:
No wonder..

Northern dullness and boringness fully represented..

... while angel represents the moral depravity of the south.

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Journey To The BBNaija House - Yousef (BBC Interview Video) by Ghostrye: 9:27pm On Sep 22, 2021
WaffenSS:

... while angel represents the moral depravity of the south.
and Yousef rocked hisbah out of her

1 Like

Re: My Journey To The BBNaija House - Yousef (BBC Interview Video) by blackboy(m): 9:31pm On Sep 22, 2021
I watched BBNaija one night be chance and was a bit impressed by Yusuef. Most of those folks in that house are clowns and actors that i wont vote for. Loud mouth , braggers and dirty talkers..and also show offs.
Boringgggg

4 Likes

Re: My Journey To The BBNaija House - Yousef (BBC Interview Video) by fatymore(f): 9:32pm On Sep 22, 2021
And their votes couldn't keep you there

Yousef think am
Re: My Journey To The BBNaija House - Yousef (BBC Interview Video) by Nobody: 9:35pm On Sep 22, 2021
We in the north are grounded.

A southern man slept with a married southern woman on tv for content grin

Southern boys saw an acclaimed 21 years old on tv just scratching, they said she is masturbating, this shows the perversion of southern men.

The same southern girl who claims she is 21 years old is busy showing her unclothedness all over national tv for content.

The three northern contestants yousef, jacky b and saskay went and didn't disappoint us. they went and came out with no scandal for future blackmail

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Journey To The BBNaija House - Yousef (BBC Interview Video) by EndyEdesonNews(m): 10:04pm On Sep 22, 2021
He tried

(1) (2) (Reply)

Dbanj Doors For Sale At Itokun / Opetola Dolapo Shares 13 Years Throwback Photo / Uche Iwuanyanwu-Nnannah Responds To Compromizing Video Story

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.