Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,186,508 members, 7,929,653 topics. Date: Friday, 23 August 2024 at 06:51 PM

NDLEA Arrests Trafficker With N2.3b Cocaine At Abuja Airport - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / NDLEA Arrests Trafficker With N2.3b Cocaine At Abuja Airport (32288 Views)

NDLEA Arrests Trafficker With ₦2.7 Billion Cocaine At Abuja Airport / NDLEA Arrests Suspected Drug Trafficker With 3 Parcels Of Cocaine At MMIA / Businessman Excretes 83 Wraps Of Cocaine At Abuja Airport (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: NDLEA Arrests Trafficker With N2.3b Cocaine At Abuja Airport by AcademicWriter: 9:20pm On Sep 22, 2021
Na truth, him funds never target trillion not even thousands..make Una jus truth small small cbc
Re: NDLEA Arrests Trafficker With N2.3b Cocaine At Abuja Airport by gwarotango: 9:21pm On Sep 22, 2021
Fahdiga:
Igbos should stop this drug madness. This is already disgraceful
I'm surprised you didn't blame Buhari for this

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: NDLEA Arrests Trafficker With N2.3b Cocaine At Abuja Airport by Nobody: 9:23pm On Sep 22, 2021
Olunmercy56:
Okey Eze

cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy Indo

NCAN central command grin grin grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: NDLEA Arrests Trafficker With N2.3b Cocaine At Abuja Airport by Rochasstatue(f): 9:25pm On Sep 22, 2021
This is why the Igbos don't deserve to live among hard working people.
The Igbos are mainly the vilest of criminals.
Their much vaunted business acumen is wrapped in dusts of criminality.
Fake drugs.
Fake parts.
Fake beverages.
Fake shoes.
Fake cosmetics.
Fake currency.
Hard drugs.
Poisoning.
Armed robbery.
Kidnapping.
Fake pregnancy.
Baby factory.

Everything evil is their vocation.
They are the scum of the earth.

No lefelendum.
No erection.

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: NDLEA Arrests Trafficker With N2.3b Cocaine At Abuja Airport by WowSweetGuy(m): 9:30pm On Sep 22, 2021
lonelydora:
What most of these drug dealers fail to understand is, technology has improved.

No matter how you conceal those drugs, they will be found. No need to even try because them go catch you.
see you. People are pushing daily undetected
Re: NDLEA Arrests Trafficker With N2.3b Cocaine At Abuja Airport by 8stargeneral: 9:32pm On Sep 22, 2021
Fahdiga:
Igbos should stop this drug madness. This is already disgraceful
Afonjas should stop killing people for rituals...skull mining republic.

1 Like

Re: NDLEA Arrests Trafficker With N2.3b Cocaine At Abuja Airport by chukwuibuipob: 9:33pm On Sep 22, 2021
grin grin grin cheesygrin grincheesy gringrinwink crying is FREE cool cool grin grin grin
Trimjos:

Seun lalasticlala OAM4J mynd44
Rule 2 and 3. Insulting a nairalander and a tribe
No to COCAINE bandits cheesy

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: NDLEA Arrests Trafficker With N2.3b Cocaine At Abuja Airport by 8stargeneral: 9:33pm On Sep 22, 2021
Cumtroller:
Development gone wrong.

Make he go chop watery beans.
much better than killing people u can't create for rituals
Re: NDLEA Arrests Trafficker With N2.3b Cocaine At Abuja Airport by TAglobe(f): 9:38pm On Sep 22, 2021
NDLEA should live this people who are working hard to earn a living.The problem to tackle in this country is insecurity and lack of jobs
Re: NDLEA Arrests Trafficker With N2.3b Cocaine At Abuja Airport by Abdul05: 9:40pm On Sep 22, 2021
Trimjos:

Seun OAM4J lalasticlala mynd44
Rule 2 an 3.
grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: NDLEA Arrests Trafficker With N2.3b Cocaine At Abuja Airport by Abdul05: 9:41pm On Sep 22, 2021
egunna:
Dem wan come bailout say Dem dey go biafra.na lie,we gather dey here.
Na so grin grin

1 Like

Re: NDLEA Arrests Trafficker With N2.3b Cocaine At Abuja Airport by yomi007k(m): 9:41pm On Sep 22, 2021
lonelydora:
What most of these drug dealers fail to understand is, technology has improved.

No matter how you conceal those drugs, they will be found. No need to even try because them go catch you.

The greed and desperation clouds their logical thinking process.

1 Like

Re: NDLEA Arrests Trafficker With N2.3b Cocaine At Abuja Airport by Patrioticman007(m): 9:42pm On Sep 22, 2021
G450:
Name checkers over to u... Still better than skull mining industry and banditry business boko and bubu brothers known as herds... If put men na u sabi

I suspect you,
This a statement of drug Baron,
Everyday is for you & one day will be for NDLEA.

4 Likes

Re: NDLEA Arrests Trafficker With N2.3b Cocaine At Abuja Airport by 123simple: 9:44pm On Sep 22, 2021
Sonnobax15:
lipsrsealed
Well,every hustle has its own price that must be paid, whether legal or illegal.....

You are a real Igbo man, thanks for your judgement.
Re: NDLEA Arrests Trafficker With N2.3b Cocaine At Abuja Airport by Zainabthegirl1(f): 9:48pm On Sep 22, 2021
Omooooo
Re: NDLEA Arrests Trafficker With N2.3b Cocaine At Abuja Airport by litaninja(m): 9:53pm On Sep 22, 2021
Omo.
Re: NDLEA Arrests Trafficker With N2.3b Cocaine At Abuja Airport by bahdpersona(m): 9:58pm On Sep 22, 2021
Now tell me what would have happened if he had escaped with those drugs, 3 months after, his name would surface online as the latest igbo millionaire and the clueless ones will be hailing

4 Likes

Re: NDLEA Arrests Trafficker With N2.3b Cocaine At Abuja Airport by Westpaid666: 10:00pm On Sep 22, 2021
Tecno spark 7 for sale
Price is 38k
I bought it brand new 2weeks ago
I got a new phone that's why I'm selling
Receipt and carton still available

Call me on zero nine zero 28831787
Or message me on WhatsApp at + 1 five three zero 739 1197

Location is Lagos
Re: NDLEA Arrests Trafficker With N2.3b Cocaine At Abuja Airport by defcon4: 10:04pm On Sep 22, 2021
With an average cost of $35,000 per kg, total street value amounts to approximately #160 million naira. Why do they always exaggerate ??

Nigerians should always check for facts, too many lies going around
Re: NDLEA Arrests Trafficker With N2.3b Cocaine At Abuja Airport by Emeskhalifa(m): 10:19pm On Sep 22, 2021
Kestolove:
Na lie, him money never reach trillion not even billions..make Una dey lie small small abg

Is very possible sef say the drug no be hin get am. He's just a peddler
Re: NDLEA Arrests Trafficker With N2.3b Cocaine At Abuja Airport by Maconstruct(m): 10:21pm On Sep 22, 2021
Terrier99:
Idiots. I don't know if they use crime to swear for these Igbo people. You insult other people morning and afternoon, in the night you carry cocaine. What is your problem?

grin grin grin crack my ribs ooooooo

1 Like

Re: NDLEA Arrests Trafficker With N2.3b Cocaine At Abuja Airport by Buliwyf: 10:27pm On Sep 22, 2021
dettolgel:
If you check well this one follow carry IPOB for head. SMH

The full might of the law fall on him.

They should have used him as a bait to get the contact of the person he was supposed to deliver to.

I am sure they already did this.
Re: NDLEA Arrests Trafficker With N2.3b Cocaine At Abuja Airport by wellmax(m): 10:27pm On Sep 22, 2021
He further claimed that he came into Nigeria with the drug because he needed to raise money to take care of his late elder brothers four children.

The brother was probably killed in drug related issue.

1 Like

Re: NDLEA Arrests Trafficker With N2.3b Cocaine At Abuja Airport by showafrica(m): 10:30pm On Sep 22, 2021
Abdul05:
grin grin Nigerian passport is useless , very useful.

Ibos messed up this country big-time

I tell you, Nigeria should just give them there country and change name.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: NDLEA Arrests Trafficker With N2.3b Cocaine At Abuja Airport by raphy(m): 10:32pm On Sep 22, 2021
So many igbos a sells drugs and do other stuff to cover up .

This thing don too they are alll over India.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: NDLEA Arrests Trafficker With N2.3b Cocaine At Abuja Airport by ba2remagaji: 10:33pm On Sep 22, 2021
Igbo amaka always on.
Abdul05:
grin grin Nigerian passport is useless , very useful.

Ibos messed up this country big-time

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: NDLEA Arrests Trafficker With N2.3b Cocaine At Abuja Airport by BuddhaPalm(m): 10:35pm On Sep 22, 2021
Goldbw122:
Well I don't support any form of crime, but someone needs to know when it is enough, when to stop, If you check the account of this man he would have trillions, yet he does not want to stop...
Now see yourself.

Bosses don't traffic.

They use mules like this guy. If he's telling the truth, na just $1K them promise am.

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Air Force Rescues 7 Chinese From Kidnappers In Kaduna (Pictures) / Armed Youths Fight Each Other In Front Of Monarch's Palace In Sokoto. Photos / Man Arrested For Burying His Child Alive In Ebonyi Over Dispute With His Wife

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.