Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,168 members, 7,880,654 topics. Date: Thursday, 04 July 2024 at 11:50 PM

NMFB Loan Approved............why Must We Buy Equipment From Bank's Vendor. - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NMFB Loan Approved............why Must We Buy Equipment From Bank's Vendor. (1697 Views)

CBN, Nmfb Sweep Debtors’ Accounts To Recover Loans / Lady Attacked In Uyo After Withdrawing Money From Bank. / Get Your Loan Approved In 24 Hours With No Collateral (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

NMFB Loan Approved............why Must We Buy Equipment From Bank's Vendor. by testedtechs: 8:47pm On Sep 22, 2021
INTEREST RATE: [/b]4% one off facility approval fee (will be deducted on disbursement) 1% interest per annum to be charged till February 28, 2022 9% interest per annum effective March 1st, 2022 till maturity (subject to money market conditions)
[b]REPAYMENT STRUCTURE: [/b]Fixed amount per month (covering both principal and interest) TENOR: 60 months from Disbursement Date.
MORATORIUM: 8 months moratorium on both principal & interest.
[b]UTILIZATION: [/b]Should this facility remain unutilized in 120 days, loan may be recalled.
[b]II. CONDITION PRECEDENT FOR DRAWDOWN ON LOAN FACILITY

Drawdown on the loan facility is subject to the fulfillment of the following conditions precedent:
1. Indication of your acceptance of this offer Letter and Loan agreement by clicking the accept button alongside the stated terms and conditions.
2.Submission of a/an:
I. Execution plan – step by step breakdown of activities leading to the achievement of the loan purpose.
II. Loan Repayment Plan indicating a simple analysis of expected returns and amount that would be paid back on a monthly basis.
III. Detailed description of; the equipment that the Borrower intends to purchase (i.e. the type/kind, manufacturer and year of manufacture); and affirmation to use the Banks approved Merchant/Vendor for the purchase.
3. Insurance over the loan facility noting, the Bank as first loss payee, with a reputable Insurance company endorsed by the Bank’s nominated Insurance broker(s).

Can someone please explain this kind of sinking loan........even with all the stringent conditions, why must I buy from the Banks approved Merchant/Vendor even when as a market person, i know where to get at cheaper rate

This just doesnt make sense
Re: NMFB Loan Approved............why Must We Buy Equipment From Bank's Vendor. by testedtechs: 1:40pm On Sep 23, 2021
I got to their Marina office today where it was clearly stated by the staff on duty......

1st Question .....If i need to buy a phone sold on Jumia for 30k but their approved vendor sells for 36k......I still must buy from from their approved vendor......

2nd Question..... Can I see a list of your approved vendors for ICT equipment specifically "projectors" in order to compare prices before I accept the loan offer so as to be sure I'm not paying exorbitant prices. He stated I have to accept the loan, get credited , then the vendor list will be given to me with their prices ....

I definitely will be a fool to agree to such conditions..... My advice, if you have other ways of getting funds ,use that but not this NMFB hole

(1) (Reply)

NEPA Failure Is A Good Thing / How Come There's Nothin' Like Naija Music Download "anysite like dat" / Older Or Younger Look: Which Do You Prefer?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.