Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,189,801 members, 7,938,386 topics. Date: Tuesday, 03 September 2024 at 02:22 AM

September 22 Imole Osun Day In Pictures - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / September 22 Imole Osun Day In Pictures (18486 Views)

Governor Adeleke Creates Imole Youth Corps, Dissolves O-YES In Osun State / ATIKU And PDP Celebrate Adeleke's Victory - Imole Osun Polls / Adefeniku Imole: Governor Akeredolu Meets Young Artist Who Drew His Portrait (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: September 22 Imole Osun Day In Pictures by Everester: 11:06pm On Sep 23, 2021
COWBOYFAN:
[s][/s]

Get your mat and sleep. You son of a slut.

My mother is not like ur mother now, my mother is a blessed woman, mother of blessed nation.

u know better than anyone that ur mother is a slut now, u see what the animalistic behavior of ur mother cause now, it cause public nuisance
Re: September 22 Imole Osun Day In Pictures by Miller232: 11:09pm On Sep 23, 2021
COWBOYFAN:

To hell with you, your hopeless father and slut you call your mother.

Hahahahahaha I got ur ass fool
You were forming like u are the perfect person just now
I won't go down this road with you am sure u are expecting me to insult you back but i won't do that.
But you have shown ur stupidity to the world and have shown my maturity peace out
My boy cow boy grin
Re: September 22 Imole Osun Day In Pictures by Nobody: 11:43pm On Sep 23, 2021
[s]
Miller232:

Hahahahahaha I got ur ass fool
You were forming like u are the perfect person just now
I won't go down this road with you am sure u are expecting me to insult you back but i won't do that.
But you have shown ur stupidity to the world and have shown my maturity peace out
My boy cow boy grin
[/s]

You are a clown? undecided
Re: September 22 Imole Osun Day In Pictures by Nobody: 11:44pm On Sep 23, 2021
Everester:

My mother is not like ur mother now, my mother is a blessed woman, mother of blessed nation.

u know better than anyone that ur mother is a slut now, u see what the animalistic behavior of ur mother cause now, it cause public nuisance

Your mother of course slutty all her life. Who is your real daddy? Kabiru?
Re: September 22 Imole Osun Day In Pictures by Miller232: 12:02am On Sep 24, 2021
COWBOYFAN:
[s][/s]

You and clown? undecided
No single Bleep was given
Re: September 22 Imole Osun Day In Pictures by Johnnyessence(m): 2:55am On Sep 24, 2021
OneTemplate:

Was thinking the same. He is seriously obese, perhaps even clinically so, and at risk of medical issues like diabetes, HBP, Stroke etal.
He's 60years old this year and nothing of such of sickness you mentioned here is happening to him. he's healthy and physical fit for the governorship seat in 2022 on july 16th. imole wolu.

Re: September 22 Imole Osun Day In Pictures by Johnnyessence(m): 2:59am On Sep 24, 2021
InHeaven:
Eeyan bi'gbin nii he igbin, Johnnyessence and the dancing senator flocks together.

Dullards.

It's an insult for this joke to ever think of governing Osun. Great Insult angry
imole baba iyalayin ti de. oko iyalayin ti wolu. eni duro.

Re: September 22 Imole Osun Day In Pictures by Johnnyessence(m): 3:04am On Sep 24, 2021
Aduroja123:
I will only advise Adeleke not to contest for governorship post because the Aregbesola's effect will negatively affect his administration as it is impacting Oyetola administration wrongly.
He's back and you will be running till you change your mind to his candidacy. distinguished senator Ademola Adeleke is contesting for the governorship seat in osun state on july 16, 2022. so far so good, he's the indefatigable best candidate to beat. baba iyalaya gbogbo yin ti de. imole de ni gbogbo ipinle osun.

Re: September 22 Imole Osun Day In Pictures by InHeaven(m): 3:51am On Sep 24, 2021
Ori omo buru, iya e bu'ekun
Johnnyessence:
imole baba iyalayin ti de. oko iyalayin ti wolu. eni duro.
Re: September 22 Imole Osun Day In Pictures by Johnnyessence(m): 4:03am On Sep 24, 2021
InHeaven:
Ori omo buru, iya e bu'ekun
iyalaya gbogbo yin ti wolu eni duro. Igbin iragbiji is a goner.. imole de okunkun parada ni gbogbo ipinle Osun.
Re: September 22 Imole Osun Day In Pictures by NGpatriot: 4:21am On Sep 24, 2021
This comedian don return for COMEDY PART 2.

I can not wait to enjoy the next round of the dancing comedian losing another election and quickly running back to America where he should have stayed..

grin grin
Re: September 22 Imole Osun Day In Pictures by Johnnyessence(m): 4:37am On Sep 24, 2021
NGpatriot:
This comedian don return for COMEDY PART 2.

I can not wait to enjoy the next round of the dancing comedian losing another election and quickly running back to America where he should have stayed..

grin grin
iyalaya gbogbo yin ti wolu eni duro. Eni simi. Igbin iragbiji is a goner.. imole de okunkun parada ni gbogbo ipinle Osun.

Re: September 22 Imole Osun Day In Pictures by NGpatriot: 5:00am On Sep 24, 2021
[s]
Johnnyessence:
iyalaya gbogbo yin ti wolu eni duro. Eni simi. Igbin iragbiji is a goner.. imole de okunkun parada ni gbogbo ipinle Osun.
[/s]

Unintelligent ipobian troll gibberish..

Stick to your BiafraNISTAN ipobian JIHADI vernacular..
Re: September 22 Imole Osun Day In Pictures by Aduroja123(m): 6:42am On Sep 24, 2021
Johnnyessence:
He's back and you will be running till you change your mind to his candidacy. distinguished senator Ademola Adeleke is contesting for the governorship seat in osun state on july 16, 2022. so far so good, he's the indefatigable best candidate to beat. baba iyalaya gbogbo yin ti de. imole de ni gbogbo ipinle osun.

To those who understands the situation of the Osun State's economy, it's really in a shameful state as it is presently and to recover is not a 10 years thing.

The Aregbesola's effect in Osun State will continue to linger like forever throughout all administrations of governor in Osun State.

This can be simply remedied if only Aregbesola can be probed which is a dead on arrival or if military takes over the government and deems it fit to prosecute all politicians in Nigeria. But you see where the problems lie is that Aregbesola wey suppose dey with EFCC dey con give am interior Minister.

Nigeria is finished.
Re: September 22 Imole Osun Day In Pictures by Everester: 7:37am On Sep 24, 2021
COWBOYFAN:

Your mother of course slutty all her life. Who is your real daddy? Kabiru?

Ask that question from that bitch of yours wey u call mother, if all she could give the society is u, she is a real bitch
Re: September 22 Imole Osun Day In Pictures by Nobody: 7:57am On Sep 24, 2021
Everester:

Ask that question from that bitch of yours wey u call mother, if all she could give the society is u, she is a real bitch

Shut your mouth and ask the dog you called mother that who is your daddy. Kabiru is your real daddy.

Your mother is a slutty b1tch.
Re: September 22 Imole Osun Day In Pictures by NGpatriot: 8:01am On Sep 24, 2021
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Re: September 22 Imole Osun Day In Pictures by Everester: 8:06am On Sep 24, 2021
COWBOYFAN:

Shut your mouth and ask the dog you called mother that who is your daddy. Kabiru is your real daddy.

Your mother is a slutty b1tch.

Tell that to ur miserable father, ur beetlebrain mother can also have some answers to ur paternity, cos u are just a son of one mother,ten fathers
Re: September 22 Imole Osun Day In Pictures by Nobody: 8:08am On Sep 24, 2021
Re: September 22 Imole Osun Day In Pictures by Nobody: 8:08am On Sep 24, 2021
Everester:

Tell that to ur miserable father, ur beetlebrain mother can also have some answers to ur paternity, cos u are just a son of one mother,ten fathers

I actually said that to you so you can ask your dog of a mother who your real daddy is. Your mother is a slutty dog. tongue
Re: September 22 Imole Osun Day In Pictures by Everester: 8:18am On Sep 24, 2021
COWBOYFAN:
[right][/right].:p

Say something else, u dumbo motherfucker, u think u Know how to talk, right?, think, and stop been a slowpoke, make some point, or u are only confirming it to me, that u are daft as ur father, and useless like ur dimbo mother
Re: September 22 Imole Osun Day In Pictures by Nobody: 8:23am On Sep 24, 2021
Everester:

Say something else, u dumbo motherfucker, u think u Know how to talk, right?, think, and stop been a slowpoke, make some point, or u are only confirming it to me, that u are daft as ur father, and useless like ur dimbo mother

Stop crying son of a slut. Continue taking your tongue lashing. Yenyenyen tongue

When next your ololodo brain sees people having conversation that is not your slutty mother business you try as much as possible not to get involved.

Again, who is your daddy? Kabiru?
Re: September 22 Imole Osun Day In Pictures by Johnnyessence(m): 1:02am On Sep 26, 2021
NGpatriot:
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
imole wolu. You won’t have peace again because of this great man that will soon emerge as the governorship candidate of Pdp and also emerge as the governor of Osun State in next year governorship election and also swearing in too.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Tinubu Visits Masari In Katsina / Oyegun: Jonathan Not Among Screened Presidential Aspirants / Is Senator Jarigbe Supporting APC's Presidential Candidate?

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.