Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,170,627 members, 7,878,811 topics. Date: Wednesday, 03 July 2024 at 07:25 AM

Silent Girls - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Silent Girls (767 Views)

Should I Tell My Brother What I Saw Or Remain Silent / Ladies Stop Being Silent During Sex ,participate / Should I Tell My Cousin What I Saw Or Remain Silent (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Silent Girls by kinglaxon: 3:24am On Sep 23, 2021
I don't know why some girls are too silent for my liking. When talking to them, they don't say anything but stare at you with eyes open and mouth closed as if they didn't hear anything. Is it some kind of indirect way to show they are dumb or what? I know it must have happened to you guys once or twice and for the girls, why do you keep mute inconsequentially?
Re: Silent Girls by thoth: 6:38am On Sep 23, 2021
Most women are just dumb and wicked.
Know this and have peace.
Re: Silent Girls by siofra(f): 7:12am On Sep 23, 2021
Because you are boring and stupid and they don't think you're worth talking to. Know this and know peace.
Re: Silent Girls by Columbine(m): 8:03am On Sep 23, 2021
I'm very quiet, I've been with some ladies and I end up talking much to my greatest surprise, I've also been with others and I'm just quiet, sometimes it depends on individual personality and what you feel interests them, it's not being dumb, the vibe is not just there.

(1) (Reply)

Women Have It Harder / Men This Advice Na For Una / Is The Pregnant For Me Or Is She Seeing Someone Else

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.