Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,183,649 members, 7,921,409 topics. Date: Thursday, 15 August 2024 at 02:21 AM

For Men: 3 Reasons Why You Should Avoid Making Love With Married Women - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / For Men: 3 Reasons Why You Should Avoid Making Love With Married Women (2382 Views)

My Sister-In-Law Staying With Us Atimes Knows When We Are Making Love.Pls Advise / Man Heartbroken After Wife Revealed Why She Cheated On Him With Married Man. / Man Leaks Facebook Chats Of His Wife With Married Man (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

For Men: 3 Reasons Why You Should Avoid Making Love With Married Women by Aboks(m): 3:52am On Sep 23, 2021
There's no how a man would date a married woman and not end up making love with her. However, it is not a good thing as you can expose yourself to great dangers without realizing it. It can be a great experience but trust me, it can be the greatest mistake of your life if care is not well taken.

In this article, I will be showing you 3 reasons why you should avoid making love with married women.

1. You will become a home breaker.

When you start making love with a married woman, she will get attracted to you more and she will see no reason to be faithful to her husband. She will start to put less effort and attention into her marriage. She will never give her husband her attention and she will care less up to the extent that her home will break.

As a man, if you don't want to be a home breaker, you should avoid making love with married women. Instead, find yourself a woman that is not in a relationship, and then build a relationship with her.

2. Husband's wrath.

Sleeping with a married woman can make you face the wrath of her husband. No man in this world will feel happy when his wife is sleeping with another man. He will never take it lightly and he can go to any length just to make you pay for it if you end up being caught. When this happens, it wouldn't matter if you are at fault or not. For this reason, you should avoid making love with a married woman.

3. Risk of getting infected.

You are at a higher risk of getting infected when you are making love with a married woman. This is because you won't be the only one she's sharing her body with and if by chance she gets contracted, it will be inevitable for you to get infected too.

As a man, you should know it's a wrong thing to date a woman who is already married no matter what the case might be. As long as she still has her ring on, you should not go into a relationship with her not to talk about making love together.

Re: For Men: 3 Reasons Why You Should Avoid Making Love With Married Women by billynoni(m): 3:57am On Sep 23, 2021
One reason, you shouldn't avoid making love to a married person... So that can carry frontpage topic, like "A cheating wife got stuck with a man, while making love". Please do this for us, let your news come to Nairaland front page.
Re: For Men: 3 Reasons Why You Should Avoid Making Love With Married Women by MrBrownJay1(m): 5:04am On Sep 23, 2021
A) its not written on a woman's forehead that she is married....so, many men can date these married women without knowing that they are in fact married. should these men be blamed?!

B) the husband wrath should be towards his wh0ring wife and not towards the dude she threw her toto at.... lets be real here.

C) any smart man who is fukcing any stranger should use condoms.... not only because of STDs but more importantly because of PREGNANCY. most STDs can be cured with antibiotics, a baby is for life!

3 Likes

Re: For Men: 3 Reasons Why You Should Avoid Making Love With Married Women by Aboks(m): 6:24am On Sep 23, 2021
MrBrownJay1:
A) its not written on a woman's forehead that she is married....so, many men can date these married women without knowing that they are in fact married. should these men be blamed?!

B) the husband wrath should be towards his wh0ring wife and not towards the dude she threw her toto at.... lets be real here.

C) any smart man who is fukcing any stranger should use condoms.... not only because of STDs but more importantly because of PREGNANCY. most STDs can be cured with antibiotics, a baby is for life!

True
Re: For Men: 3 Reasons Why You Should Avoid Making Love With Married Women by Sonnobax15(m): 6:27am On Sep 23, 2021
lipsrsealed
Normally,as a sensible man, nothing suppose to attract you to another man wife undecided

Personally,I don't look at a married Woman twice from the very moment I get to know she's married.....I no like wahala,so anything wey go cause am,I dey always dey steer clear from am....
Re: For Men: 3 Reasons Why You Should Avoid Making Love With Married Women by greencard: 6:32am On Sep 23, 2021
MrBrownJay1:

kontinu ooo

One day be one day

1 Like

Re: For Men: 3 Reasons Why You Should Avoid Making Love With Married Women by OG1BABY(f): 2:32pm On Sep 23, 2021
Will they hear.
Re: For Men: 3 Reasons Why You Should Avoid Making Love With Married Women by Zainabthegirl1(f): 2:40pm On Sep 23, 2021
A word is a enough for the wise
Re: For Men: 3 Reasons Why You Should Avoid Making Love With Married Women by dimmyj(m): 2:43pm On Sep 23, 2021
Good advice
Re: For Men: 3 Reasons Why You Should Avoid Making Love With Married Women by Kingzeez10: 3:08pm On Sep 23, 2021
I screenshot some post on diaryofanaijagirl IG status and I was like there is no regard for marriage anymore.

Re: For Men: 3 Reasons Why You Should Avoid Making Love With Married Women by MufasaLion: 3:44pm On Sep 23, 2021
Kingzeez10:
I screenshot some post on diaryofanaijagirl IG status and I was like there is no regard for marriage anymore.

Lol

Most marriages are no more sacred. I hardly respect most marriages because they are built on lies, deceit and it can break easily. It usually does.

The third picture you posted is mostly true and it's happening around us always but people social media and DNA has made it more known now.
Re: For Men: 3 Reasons Why You Should Avoid Making Love With Married Women by Tunasco4u(m): 1:15pm On Dec 27, 2021
Ok
Re: For Men: 3 Reasons Why You Should Avoid Making Love With Married Women by ogub(m): 3:04pm On Dec 27, 2021
Most people lack fear for God that's why they can boldly go against his commandments
Re: For Men: 3 Reasons Why You Should Avoid Making Love With Married Women by Opeyemiextra(f): 10:57pm On Dec 27, 2021
Why marry when you can't even be faithful? People throw caution to the wind with no care for how their partner feels.

(1) (Reply)

Seriously Searching For A Wife / I'm I Right Not To Have Visited My Mother-in-law From Weeding Day Until Now? / Introducing Your Fiance/fiancee As An Orphan Or Without A Family To Your Family.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.