Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,182,468 members, 7,917,437 topics. Date: Sunday, 11 August 2024 at 07:10 AM

Angry Lady Destroyed Her Husband's Car For Cheating - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Angry Lady Destroyed Her Husband's Car For Cheating (1425 Views)

Angry Lady Cut Off Her Ex-lover's Manhood In Abraka, Delta State (photo) / Iceberg Slim Apologizes To Juliet Ibrahim For Cheating On Her, Breakup / Mimi Orjiekwe Remarries, 3 Months After Divorcing Charles Billion For Cheating (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Angry Lady Destroyed Her Husband's Car For Cheating by Awhysticks: 8:11am On Sep 23, 2021

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yKGx5-QNAh8
Can you imagine , which lady will try this with me
Re: Angry Lady Destroyed Her Husband's Car For Cheating by Wawelexy(m): 8:13am On Sep 23, 2021
Staged!!! Car window was shattered through accident, but the couple decided to pull some stunt with it.... grin

3 Likes

Re: Angry Lady Destroyed Her Husband's Car For Cheating by money121(m): 8:16am On Sep 23, 2021
Ok
Re: Angry Lady Destroyed Her Husband's Car For Cheating by Aidejay(m): 8:20am On Sep 23, 2021
Why should the car have to suffer the man's indiscretion?
Women and taking out their anger on the wrong things.
Re: Angry Lady Destroyed Her Husband's Car For Cheating by OG1BABY(f): 8:21am On Sep 23, 2021
The car did not do anything na
Re: Angry Lady Destroyed Her Husband's Car For Cheating by dimmyj(m): 8:21am On Sep 23, 2021
So what will she gain from that?

1 Like

Re: Angry Lady Destroyed Her Husband's Car For Cheating by Ikillbrokehoes(m): 8:48am On Sep 23, 2021
This one never receive factory reset slap before, the same thing one of my ex wanted to try back then, the kind evil eyes wey I take look her, nobody tell her make she go drop the irod rod wey she carry, nonsense. grin

2 Likes

Re: Angry Lady Destroyed Her Husband's Car For Cheating by Ikillbrokehoes(m): 8:48am On Sep 23, 2021
Re: Angry Lady Destroyed Her Husband's Car For Cheating by Zainabthegirl1(f): 8:54am On Sep 23, 2021
Lol Oga oh
Re: Angry Lady Destroyed Her Husband's Car For Cheating by Nobody: 9:14am On Sep 23, 2021
That's a stupid thing to do, why not just walk away without looking back

1 Like

Re: Angry Lady Destroyed Her Husband's Car For Cheating by Awhysticks: 10:08am On Sep 23, 2021
Wawelexy:
Staged!!! Car window was shattered through accident, but the couple decided to pull some stunt with it.... grin

Not staged if you have been to the United States you will know it not it happens all time white and black women can and undo
Re: Angry Lady Destroyed Her Husband's Car For Cheating by sammybest889(m): 12:29pm On Sep 23, 2021
Abeg I no watch d video 4 una wey watch d video, hope say no b Nigerian e happened if na Nigerian

Abeg contact mr.amed on 08122693865 him de sell second hand coffin London used (una fit negotiate price) very affordable coffins

(1) (Reply)

DJ Jimmy Jatt Opens Up On Having A Kidney Transplant / I Can’t Stay – Woman Complains To Bobrisky After Visiting His House / Popular Native Doctor Buys A G-wagon Brabus, Says He Believes In Juju

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.