Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,179,923 members, 7,909,441 topics. Date: Saturday, 03 August 2024 at 04:16 AM

10 Fashion Struggles Only Curvy Girls Can Relate To - Fashion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / 10 Fashion Struggles Only Curvy Girls Can Relate To (2052 Views)

Lady With High-slit Dress Causes Stir At Event As She Struggles To Cover Herself / 10 Fashion Chiffon Gown Styles For Every Event (PHOTOS) / How To Always Look Stylish | 10 Fashion Tips (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

10 Fashion Struggles Only Curvy Girls Can Relate To by Simmie96: 8:57am On Sep 23, 2021
So many women want to be curvy and join the ranks of curvy girls but it’s really not that easy or straightforward. Beauty standards change very often; in the ’70s, the most favored kind of body was women with big breasts and a stick-thin body.

Now, however, the beauty standards have changed to favour women with an hourglass shape and a huge butt (birthing the BBL craze, a whole different conversation).

Below is a list of 10 things that every curvy girl has had to deal with at least once.

1. Shopping online…what’s that?
As a curvy girl, you know that it’s a huge gamble to shop online because one website may classify your size as a 10 while another may decide that you’re a size 16. Even though you love and want the cute dress you may have found online, you know that the stress of returning it several times isn’t worth it.

Check out the rest here and let me know which one I left out wink
Re: 10 Fashion Struggles Only Curvy Girls Can Relate To by Simmie96: 11:20am On Sep 24, 2021
number 4 is me all day every single day cry cry

(1) (Reply)

Ankara Styles : Latest, Slaying Ankara Kimono Jackets To Rock / Ladies, What Underwear Do You Prefer And Why? / Nollywood Twins, Chidiebere And Chidinma Aneke's Outfit At The Encomium’s Black

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.