Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,234 members, 7,950,284 topics. Date: Monday, 16 September 2024 at 11:37 AM

How Long Does One Need To Work Before Moving Out Of His/her Parents House And Re - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / How Long Does One Need To Work Before Moving Out Of His/her Parents House And Re (1054 Views)

Finally!! I Moved Out Of My Parents House!! / At What Age Should An Adult Leave Their Parents’ House? / Zambian Girl Who Was "Buried" 2 Years Ago Walks Back To Her Parents' House (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Long Does One Need To Work Before Moving Out Of His/her Parents House And Re by ManAdii: 11:13am On Sep 23, 2021
Good morning nairalanders, as I plead for your indulgence.

After securing a job, how long does one need to work before moving out of his/her parents house and rent his/her apartment?

I need your sincere inputs...
Thanks
Re: How Long Does One Need To Work Before Moving Out Of His/her Parents House And Re by duro4chang(m): 11:32am On Sep 23, 2021
Any time you are viable enough. No specific age.
Re: How Long Does One Need To Work Before Moving Out Of His/her Parents House And Re by Sonnobax15(m): 11:38am On Sep 23, 2021
lipsrsealed
No specific age bracket...

No let anybody,be it a guyman or banny to ginger you to comot from your parents house when you're still struggling with your life for full time undecided

I've seen young lads who wanted to exploit the luxuries of the society, thereby leaving their parents home..At the end,they came back to their parents home.....To me,na the highest level of see-finish be that undecided
Re: How Long Does One Need To Work Before Moving Out Of His/her Parents House And Re by blackboy(m): 12:45pm On Sep 23, 2021
That depends on you. How long do you want to stay under their roof and be going to work? You may choose to wait or stay forever or when you marry or when you have saved what you think is enough or borrow and move out andbe paying back the debt as you work. Your choice.
Re: How Long Does One Need To Work Before Moving Out Of His/her Parents House And Re by OG1BABY(f): 2:23pm On Sep 23, 2021
No age bracket. Depends on when you are capable of taking your responsibilities
Re: How Long Does One Need To Work Before Moving Out Of His/her Parents House And Re by Kobojunkie: 3:48pm On Sep 23, 2021
ManAdii:
Good morning nairalanders, as I plead for your indulgence.

After securing a job, how long does one need to work before moving out of his/her parents house and rent his/her apartment?

I need your sincere inputs...
Thanks
Only you know the answer to that. You know how long you have to work to save up enough to leave your parents house. undecided

You know the kind of apartment and condition you want go live in for you move out of your folks place. You know what you are able to endure and what you are not able to. So, you need to make a plan for yourself, do your research(ongoing) so you always have an idea of how much rent is in the market for what you want. And then based on that plan, work out how long it will take you to come up with the money and any emergency funds you might need to have along with that. undecided

(1) (Reply)

Did Inflation Affect The Amount You Wash Your Car In Your Area? / The Plantain I Bought N900. / 3k For Anyone Who Can Successfully The Insect In This Photo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.