Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,132 members, 7,880,550 topics. Date: Thursday, 04 July 2024 at 08:53 PM

Meet Ogugofor Obianuju Anastasia, UNN Pharmacy Best Graduating Student (Picture) - Education (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Meet Ogugofor Obianuju Anastasia, UNN Pharmacy Best Graduating Student (Picture) (31788 Views)

Ugoji Chinenyenwa Pamela: Best Graduating Student UNN's Pharmacy Department / Ajayi Samson, Missing University Of Ibadan Student (Picture) / My Reading Culture - Rufai Basirat, UI Pharmacy Best Graduating Student (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Meet Ogugofor Obianuju Anastasia, UNN Pharmacy Best Graduating Student (Picture) by HolyStriker(m): 6:22pm On Sep 23, 2021
Meanwhile Toto and Jane are best graduating--/-- on social media

Make I no talk too much according to my guy

Congratulations dearie... Keep it up

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Meet Ogugofor Obianuju Anastasia, UNN Pharmacy Best Graduating Student (Picture) by izubext007: 6:23pm On Sep 23, 2021
Atleast better than eke the bbnaija bitch
Re: Meet Ogugofor Obianuju Anastasia, UNN Pharmacy Best Graduating Student (Picture) by Nobody: 6:26pm On Sep 23, 2021
No body should say Best Graduating student is only for females earlier today a male doctor was on front page as BGS same pharmacy from UNIZIK with a CGPA of 4.87. if that man was to be a lady he would have had a perfect 5.00. These lecturers are always lenient to ladies

1 Like

Re: Meet Ogugofor Obianuju Anastasia, UNN Pharmacy Best Graduating Student (Picture) by hope4mewale(m): 6:31pm On Sep 23, 2021
Someone should please help me with #500 to buy food eat please am hungry I need food and if you have job for me too to sustain I ll really appreciate please help me am hungry thanks and God bless 6555 38. 6414 Joseph Wale Fidelity Bank
Re: Meet Ogugofor Obianuju Anastasia, UNN Pharmacy Best Graduating Student (Picture) by izuu20(m): 6:42pm On Sep 23, 2021
This are the type of girls that need attention from the public,, she needs endorsement from many companies, she need to attract government appointment asap.. Not all these asewos in bbn and movie industries... This is the type we need to project their images in every bill board in the country...
Any body here with her phone number please..I want to contribute �

1 Like

Re: Meet Ogugofor Obianuju Anastasia, UNN Pharmacy Best Graduating Student (Picture) by Nobody: 6:47pm On Sep 23, 2021
Motivational speaker with motivating shxts, i'm impressed.
Re: Meet Ogugofor Obianuju Anastasia, UNN Pharmacy Best Graduating Student (Picture) by CSTRR: 6:51pm On Sep 23, 2021
KingDest7:
Congrats to her

Finishing School as the best in ya department no be moi moi

Make she just find way japa ,,cos for Naija ,,,,make she no go find work tire
If she still dey NIGERIA next year she fucckk up.
Re: Meet Ogugofor Obianuju Anastasia, UNN Pharmacy Best Graduating Student (Picture) by CSTRR: 6:58pm On Sep 23, 2021
NewSoul:
No body should say Best Graduating student is only for females earlier today a male doctor was on front page as BGS same pharmacy from UNIZIK with a CGPA of 4.87. if that man was to be a lady he would have had a perfect 5.00. These lecturers are always lenient to ladies
Lecturers are lenient to first class students, either male or female.

Once you can establish a foundation of excellence in 100 and 200 level, lecturers will keep helping you.
They will always give you the benefit of the doubt when marking your scripts.

Where female students have an advantage is among their fellow students.

I know female students that have gotten first class just because the best male students in their class spent hours with them on tutorials and key points from year one till final year.

Guys are woman wrapper most times..

So a highly intelligent female student will find it very easy in the university if she knows what she is doing, because guys are everly ready to help her.

1 Like

Re: Meet Ogugofor Obianuju Anastasia, UNN Pharmacy Best Graduating Student (Picture) by blaque7: 7:01pm On Sep 23, 2021
Young men no go see this one ... na Tonto Dike n Mercy Ekeh.

1 Like

Re: Meet Ogugofor Obianuju Anastasia, UNN Pharmacy Best Graduating Student (Picture) by inumidun2010(m): 7:06pm On Sep 23, 2021
Hemanwel:
But on a serious note, why is it that girls or women are always the overall best or best graduating whatever? I ask again, why??

Is it that girls are more intelligent than boys?

A girl was the best graduand in my department back then in Uniben.

Ladies, what's the secret behind your academic intelligence?

Well, I thought girls in my department sabi pass me upon all the phonetic during class...

Come see as silent guys chop slate cleann am for NOTICE BOARD... You should have said that it's easier for girls to SHOW OFF THEIR PROWESS....
las las na one FINE BOY wey carry BEST GRADUATING IN MY DEPARTMENT.....

2 Likes

Re: Meet Ogugofor Obianuju Anastasia, UNN Pharmacy Best Graduating Student (Picture) by Isobug: 7:09pm On Sep 23, 2021
Judeogige:
Pharmacy with gpa of 4.95 no be beans. Congratulations to her
In UNN ooo
Re: Meet Ogugofor Obianuju Anastasia, UNN Pharmacy Best Graduating Student (Picture) by CSTRR: 7:14pm On Sep 23, 2021
Our BGS during my set knows how to exploit guys.

I can't count how many hours I have spent on her.

She go just come my side, rub my head, CSTRR when are you preparing for reaction engineering exam?
Come and teach me how to generate second order equations

I will tell her to come later, and in the evening, she will come to my hostel.

And yet her CGPA was constantly around 4.89-4.9.
Bigger than anybody in the class

Smart girls dey. She is in America now doing her fully paid post graduate.

3 Likes

Re: Meet Ogugofor Obianuju Anastasia, UNN Pharmacy Best Graduating Student (Picture) by OkuFaba(m): 7:18pm On Sep 23, 2021
truthsayer009:
Anastasia as Surname or as middle name

Congratulations but who is her parent?

Sounds like her mum Japa'ed in the 80s to marry a foreigner.

You blind?? Abu make she give you that her thick glasses? Ogugofor Obianuju Anastasia
Re: Meet Ogugofor Obianuju Anastasia, UNN Pharmacy Best Graduating Student (Picture) by nurain150(m): 7:20pm On Sep 23, 2021
pfbynax:

Source: https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.vanguardngr.com/2021/09/i-want-be-the-best-in-everything-i-do-unns-pharmacy-best-graduating-student/amp/
They are always girls, my guys are busy omo Pharmacy school is tough, I was discussing with one of my guy about the probability of a guy getting the BGS in Pharmacy, Omo e choke, cause guys are over thinkers.
Kudos To her
Re: Meet Ogugofor Obianuju Anastasia, UNN Pharmacy Best Graduating Student (Picture) by Testimony1988(m): 7:33pm On Sep 23, 2021
Beauty with brain.
Re: Meet Ogugofor Obianuju Anastasia, UNN Pharmacy Best Graduating Student (Picture) by ModeEbo(m): 8:03pm On Sep 23, 2021
Dis 1 go sweet to Bleep. I like dicking girls wey know book na turn on to me
Re: Meet Ogugofor Obianuju Anastasia, UNN Pharmacy Best Graduating Student (Picture) by Nobody: 8:04pm On Sep 23, 2021
philip0906:
I've seen more female first class graduates in my lifetime. In my set, we had more girls finishing with first class and solid 2:1s and it seemed like the norm in other schools too.

Sadly, this brilliance from women is not always translated to success in the real world. The guys in her set who didn't come out with good grades begin to fit into & climb the social and financial ladder, while this one might come out and become a make-up artist or start selling hair on Instagram, while becoming a Tonto Dikeh stan. The foolish ones amongst them, rant about non-existent discrimination.

Congrats to her anyways!
you noticed all this and yet conclude that the discrimination is "nonexistent".

1 Like

Re: Meet Ogugofor Obianuju Anastasia, UNN Pharmacy Best Graduating Student (Picture) by philip0906(m): 8:11pm On Sep 23, 2021
Lollittaa:

you noticed all this and yet conclude that the discrimination is "nonexistent".
The men are NOT spoon fed. They work their way up that ladder. The women? Just a few breaking not wanting to be spoon fed and climbing that ladder. That was the context of my comment.
Re: Meet Ogugofor Obianuju Anastasia, UNN Pharmacy Best Graduating Student (Picture) by Patriotic9ja(m): 8:15pm On Sep 23, 2021
Good. Congratulations and more success
Re: Meet Ogugofor Obianuju Anastasia, UNN Pharmacy Best Graduating Student (Picture) by xelly: 8:16pm On Sep 23, 2021
This is marriage material not those;
You Carry.......
You Carry.......
Congratulations dear. When will you Japa?
Re: Meet Ogugofor Obianuju Anastasia, UNN Pharmacy Best Graduating Student (Picture) by Agboriotejoye(m): 8:31pm On Sep 23, 2021
richmond500:
First, I didn't study any course like medicine or law or pharmacy, I studied something close to physics.

Secondly I have never bragged about my CGPA and actually didn't see the difference between me and Buhari or any other Nigerian, there is a massive difference between a large CGPA and education.

What I gained in school that satisfies me wasn't CGPA, the purpose of education is to train the mind to think and not GPA.
U can't see me beating the drum of disunity or insulting the sovereignty of my country, neither will u see me insult the govt, that's what touts and ipob piglets do. Don't get me wrong, I don't like Buhari too since i see him as a failure though I am an APC supporter, but I see Igbos as touts and uneducated street urchins who insults rather than criticize.

Physics is not a moimoi course dude. It might not be much appreciated in Nigeria but developed countries put their best minds in physics and maths in research institutes where they churn out cutting edge innovations that change their society.

Which brings me to my next point. I do not begrudge anyone who loves Nigeria and claims unalloyed loyalty to her. But I think it is disingenuous to claim a monopoly of opinion on how people should feel about Nigeria and label anyone who does not follow your convictions about its existence touts and pigs. I know you are Yoruba. Will you also label Igboho and Ilana omo Odua touts and pigs too? If you look at it from the other side, you will find that those who are insulting govt and beating the drums of disunity may even love the country more than you do and may just be expressing their displeasure with how things have turned out the way they feel they can. They may even be the ones who are doing the country much good than those who are ready to be praise-singers and rational apologists for the cul-de-sac Nigeria has been brought to.

So you will do yourself some good to look at things from the other side rather than just dismiss every outburst that does not sit well with your prejudices as noise of touts and pigs. Rousseau of France would have been looked at as a traitor to those who were pro-monarchy in those days. But his treatise and diatribe against the monarchy is what has birthed the present-day Republic of France. Think about that

P.S. If you don't see the difference between you and Buhari after training your mind to think, I will suggest you go through the course all over again. Buhari's mind is trained to think tribal and religious on almost every issue that comes before him. He has a history of that malady and he remains unapologetically attuned to it even as he occupies the highest office in the land. So I don't think any reasonable 21st century youth should consider himself a protégé of Buhari never mind his attainment of the position of General in our military or the office of presidency.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Meet Ogugofor Obianuju Anastasia, UNN Pharmacy Best Graduating Student (Picture) by Nobody: 8:58pm On Sep 23, 2021
Hemanwel:
But on a serious note, why is it that girls or women are always the overall best or best graduating whatever? I ask again, why??

Is it that girls are more intelligent than boys?

A girl was the best graduand in my department back then in Uniben.

Ladies, what's the secret behind your academic intelligence?

Physiologically, a woman's part of the brain for memory is slightly larger than that of a man. They retain much more a little more,also, women know names of diff color shades more than men.
Re: Meet Ogugofor Obianuju Anastasia, UNN Pharmacy Best Graduating Student (Picture) by Xman12345goat: 11:19pm On Sep 23, 2021
Congratulations dear. Just japa from Nigeria to a better country abeg. Your head is too hot
Re: Meet Ogugofor Obianuju Anastasia, UNN Pharmacy Best Graduating Student (Picture) by Damson22: 11:22pm On Sep 23, 2021
AmericanDad:
Biafran queen. Oduduwa girls na only ashewo dem sabi do

Do you know it was a Yoruba female that came as best graduating student in UI pharmacy

Say no to tribalism. Spit
Re: Meet Ogugofor Obianuju Anastasia, UNN Pharmacy Best Graduating Student (Picture) by Microwhy: 1:40am On Sep 24, 2021
Stacy10:
Beauty with brains.. well deserved.. hope she gets scholarship to further her studies, Nigeria don’t value education
If Nigeria don't value education, you think,you will know what is mobile phone or how to use the Internet?
One thing is to have a technology and the other thing is to introduce/bring that technology to your people so that they can tap from the advantages of that technology and be equal to their mates world over. You been able to write at the corner of your room miles away and me able to read and respond mile away is the vision of some leaders who want Nigerians to compete with their equals worldwide. You cant wreck the ship because you have already sailed. You cant just destroy the name of a country because of one bad leader.
Their is a rice called Small Broken in rice mill, people don't buy it up to the time of Goodluck Jonathan. Its an animal feed but now, Small Broken 50kg is 15000.
Please you guys cant just destroy Nigeria with negativity because you became an adult during the time of an incompetent leader.
Re: Meet Ogugofor Obianuju Anastasia, UNN Pharmacy Best Graduating Student (Picture) by Tomek09(m): 2:37am On Sep 24, 2021
truthsayer009:
Anastasia as Surname or as middle name

Congratulations but who is her parent?

Sounds like her mum Japa'ed in the 80s to marry a foreigner.

Her surname is Ogugofor while Anastasia is her middle name.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Meet Ogugofor Obianuju Anastasia, UNN Pharmacy Best Graduating Student (Picture) by Tomek09(m): 2:40am On Sep 24, 2021
[s]
ModeEbo:
Dis 1 go sweet to Bleep. I like dicking girls wey know book na turn on to me
[/s]
Re: Meet Ogugofor Obianuju Anastasia, UNN Pharmacy Best Graduating Student (Picture) by bigcasava1(m): 3:03am On Sep 24, 2021
Re: Meet Ogugofor Obianuju Anastasia, UNN Pharmacy Best Graduating Student (Picture) by Nobody: 6:04am On Sep 24, 2021
Damson22:

Do you know it was a Yoruba female that came as best graduating student in UI pharmacy

Say no to tribalism. Spit

Tueh tueh! Back to u

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Grammarians Please I Need Help In This Sentence / ASUU- FG Withdraws Ultimatum For Striking Lecturers / Why I Am Angry With ASUU – Jonathan

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.