Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,170,693 members, 7,879,028 topics. Date: Wednesday, 03 July 2024 at 11:30 AM

The Next Titan Audition: What Was The Response You Got?. - Jobs/Vacancies (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / The Next Titan Audition: What Was The Response You Got?. (8501 Views)

See The Response I Got From A Job I Applied To On Indeed / See The Response An Applicant Got From A Company / Share Your Experience On How You Got A Politician To Help You Get A Job (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Next Titan Audition: What Was The Response You Got?. by TenOverTen111(m): 4:36pm On Sep 29, 2021
HRHQueenPhil:
I got a mail but won't go..no transport moni
grin cheesy cheesy[center][/center] grin
better remain your dey, I don regret enhhhh
Re: The Next Titan Audition: What Was The Response You Got?. by ABDamola(m): 9:21am On Oct 04, 2021
TenOverTen111:
better remain your dey, I don regret enhhhh
How was your experience bro?
Like what and what were asked?
Re: The Next Titan Audition: What Was The Response You Got?. by ABDamola(m): 9:22am On Oct 04, 2021
PastorFire:
Port Harcourt and Abuja, please share the verdict passed by the judges. They had no issues with my presentation and i was done before the time. They only said.. "We will get back to you"
A staff collected my tag and said.. "Congratulations, you have qualified".
Please shed more light on the general question being asked and how many minutes per contestant?
Re: The Next Titan Audition: What Was The Response You Got?. by suffering: 7:25am On Nov 13, 2021
The show has entered its first month or a little more. OP abandoned the thread because he didn’t make the cut. Lol.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Re:vacancies In New Hotel In Benin City, Edo State. / Sahara Gaap Interview / SOL Interview And Test Invitation

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.