Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,189,559 members, 7,937,584 topics. Date: Monday, 02 September 2024 at 08:21 AM

China - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / China (1747 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

China by sexynel(f): 9:30pm On Jul 22, 2007
want to go to china,,can someone fill me in on wot it is lik dwn dere?
Re: China by iice(f): 12:53pm On Jul 23, 2007
E no easy o! Gotta have/know someone to help you out with the language or you'll prolly get lost and frustrated!
Re: China by dejia(m): 11:17pm On Jul 23, 2007
sexynel:

want to go to china,,can someone fill me in on wot it is lik dwn dere?

China is a lovely country,the country is neat but the pple are dirty, the language is strange, China is a land of bizness opportunity, language barrier is the biggiest problem, the cost of living is very low, almost everything in this world is made in china. u have fake and original of almost anything, u cant beleive i saw pirated NIGERIAN MOVIES IN CHINA.
its a place to be, things are cheap, china is very far ( distance). very big in size.they are about 8hours ahead of us ( time)
They have summer and winter as well, the pple are not so friendly compare to Nigerians.
Re: China by iice(f): 4:19am On Jul 24, 2007
Not everywhere in China is cheap. Some places are really cheap, others are not.
Re: China by BlackHawk(m): 6:14am On Jul 24, 2007
Hi,
China is a vast country, and it is moving ahead a very rapid pace. There are many ethnic sub groups in china, and many different customs to be found as you travel across the country.
I would suggest the best way to see the country, if one can afford it, is to go on a guided tour. I did that last year and we had a fantastic time.
Some suggest that the Chinese are a dirty people, that is a lot of nonsense. As you will find anywhere, there are poor people and rich ones, just as in Nigeria and any other country.
The people that I met were great, and the hotels that we stayed in are some of the finest in the world. I would go again anytime. Regards.
Re: China by jasonkehi(m): 1:31pm On Dec 13, 2007
Hi, I would like to say that China is like the cleanest Country I have seen in while. I am a Nigerian Doing a Masters' degree programme in Shengzen University. I just saw ur post that was written almost three months ago so that means U should be here now. Hope you are enjoying this place? Dont rely on folks from Naija to send you money cos there are lots of things for you to do here. I do exports to ghana and southafrica and I like the markets
Re: China by globalaid(m): 7:16am On Dec 14, 2007
China is a great country where social amenities work, it is a planned country and things are relatively cheap compared to the west, there are a lot of potential here if one knows what he/she is doing but it can be frustrating to a beginner and is not a country to look for job, people find work for themselves here
Re: China by zigbo(f): 2:22am On Dec 20, 2007
i dont know why but i admire the chinese people. . . i jst feel that they are one of the most if not the most intelligent people in the world.
Re: China by yigocheng(m): 4:22am On Jun 03, 2008
This topic might be a bit too early, 5 months ago.

but interesting thread,

as a Chinese who is very interested in Nigeria, I would say China is not a bad place to travel and to live.

China is too big to say as a whole. There are good places and not so good places, good people and assholes, like everywhere in the world.
In the east of China, some are very developed place, especially the coastal erea. Then the middle part, less developed; and in the west some places are really poor. I think this mostly comes from the structure of economy in the past years of China, manufacturing and exportation. So you must realize that China is a very polluted place, especially most of the cities. But the infrastructures are very good bcoz they are nearly all new.

As for people, Chinese are diligent people. I dont think we are genetically more intellegent than other people, but the culture impact of confucious made a difference.
Re: China by darkroll(m): 8:30am On Jun 03, 2008
Nice thread , I will be in china by August and will be staying one year in Beijing before i move to Singapore . I will need to know a lot about Beijing city .

Will need to know more about social life , shopping , transport system , people e.t.c . I will be doing a course at Shangrila and i will be free most weeekends , am just wondering if people wont look at me strangely or act strangely when they see a black guy working on the street .
Re: China by superman(m): 9:21pm On Jun 03, 2008
;d ;d ;d
Re: China by darkroll(m): 4:13am On Jun 04, 2008
superman:

;d ;d ;d
wat is ;d ;d ;d ?
Re: China by superman(m): 6:12am On Jun 04, 2008
it means ha ha ha . sometimes that smiley is not active when clicked during postin
Re: China by sfdaram(f): 4:53pm On Jun 24, 2008
@langrange

there is no airline that goes directly to india. u can get ticket price to india from 120k depend on d airline.
airline like ethopia, kenya, qatar etc fly d route.
Re: China by tunde50: 4:16pm On Jul 07, 2008
how u get chinese visa? can anyone help?

babatundelagos@gmail.com

tks,

Tunde
Re: China by globalaid(m): 10:46am On Jul 08, 2008
Getting china invitation letter is becoming difficult now that the Olympic is around the corner, there are so many stringent condition put in place but after the Olympic things will come back to normal again.
Re: China by sfdaram(f): 2:14pm On Jul 08, 2008
@tunde50

you can get china visa by going to their embassy to obtain it or go through a genuine travel agent with 80k-100k they can get you china visa.
Re: China by adamcn(m): 9:48am On Dec 15, 2009
dejia:

China is a lovely country,the country is neat but the pple are dirty, the language is strange, China is a land of bizness opportunity, language barrier is the biggiest problem, the cost of living is very low, almost everything in this world is made in china. u have fake and original of almost anything, u cant beleive i saw pirated NIGERIAN MOVIES IN CHINA.
its a place to be, things are cheap, china is very far ( distance). very big in size.they are about 8hours ahead of us ( time)
They have summer and winter as well, the pple are not so friendly compare to Nigerians.

let chinese tell you something.

First i wanna ask you, what can you do in China? The population is too large, that's why the labor cost low, and the cost of products compared low.

What do you mean dirty? I think mile 2 in Lagos is very dirty, then do you think it's clean?These 20 years, the young Chiese start to learn English around 10 years old, but we use Chinese language mostly, it's just like your own language, i think it's also strange. So the young chinese can speak some simple english words at least.

It's true that the cost of living is low in most of the Chiese cities, but some where like Beijing , Shanghai, Guangzhou, it's not easy life for the most ppl, only the rich can enjoy.

China made plenty products, but most of the products with high tech are designed by the big company from developed country.

It's 7 hours ahead of Nigeria(time)

The ppl maybe not so friendly to each other, because they can not trust the stranger, but they don't ask the stranger "do you have someting for me?" Even between the good friends or bros, they try not to ask for help.Of course, the professional begger will ask for something.Usually i regardless of the beggers, some of them just pretend to be poor man and earn much money.

Usually, the chinese ppl and gov welcome the businessman travel to China for big business. The truth is that most of the Nigerian living hard there. The problem is that more ppl consume more resource, and the hard life may cause crime.

Everywhere is heaven if you get enough money. The poor in China is suffering much. Like the chinese miners, working in the mine underground, tough work, low salary, dangerous, The mine holders are really rich man.

Re: China by marklennon(m): 6:50am On Apr 04, 2011
well, i am a Chinese here.
any question about China, or you want to go to China. you can leave me message here or contact me directly,
Re: China by kenlala: 8:12pm On Apr 04, 2011
@marklennon, please i will like to visit china for business,i have no intention to stay in china,can you assist me?kenlala2005@yahoo.com

(1) (Reply)

Passengers Stranded As Foreign Airlines Cancel Flights / Nigerians Living & Studing In KUWAIT, Share Your Experience Here. / Ethiopia,kenya Or Tanzania

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.