Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,976 members, 7,890,214 topics. Date: Monday, 15 July 2024 at 11:12 AM

The New Iphone 13 Released- The First Impression! - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / The New Iphone 13 Released- The First Impression! (790 Views)

Miui 13 Released Today! Poco F3 Receives Miui 13 Same Day! Same / Samsung Released The World's First Phone With Four Back Camera (samsung A9) / Infinix Hot 5 Unboxing Video And First Impression (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The New Iphone 13 Released- The First Impression! by Techyakash(m): 5:22pm On Sep 23, 2021
All right, welcome to the iPhone 13 unboxing. Or wait, hold that thought. We've got an iPhone 13 and the 13 mini and 13 Pro and the 13 Pro Max.
I'm sure the stuff inside of the box is very similar, but let's get into it. So we're gonna unbox every phone in the new lineup and I'm gonna start with the standard iPhone 13 in this new blue color

Read Full Article: https://techyakash.com/the-new-iphone-13-released-the-first-impression/

(1) (Reply)

A Phone Between 100k-120k Range. / My MTN Line And Redmi Note 8 / Airtel Modernises Network For Faster Internet Speed, Enhanced User Experience

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.