Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,137 members, 7,880,570 topics. Date: Thursday, 04 July 2024 at 09:20 PM

Why Do Nigerian Guys Always Think They Were Rejected 'cause They're Broke. - Romance (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Do Nigerian Guys Always Think They Were Rejected 'cause They're Broke. (28774 Views)

Guys Always Go For Big Booty And Ass. E Get Why / Why I Dumped Nigerian Guys For Masturbation And Vibrator - Lady (photos, Video) / Why Do Guys Always Announce When They’re Going To Cum? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Do Nigerian Guys Always Think They Were Rejected 'cause They're Broke. by BigBellyBurst(m): 7:43am On Oct 11, 2021
Connected1:

You are a fool.

Just learn to keep quiet.

In the whole wide world, Nigerian Men protect their women more.

Infact no allow me see you physically talk like this.

I will slap you and I don't care what will happen.

Imagine what all the struggles my dad and other men and even myself go through to make sure our wife and children are safe both at home and far from home.

You will now be saying rubbish. You are just a fool. Fool.

Don't mind that idiot. That's how she is roaming all over nairaland badmouthing, insulting and degrading men all the time. The idiot probably was a victim of heartbreak in the past and decided to come here to vent her hate for the male gender.

1 Like

Re: Why Do Nigerian Guys Always Think They Were Rejected 'cause They're Broke. by tradepunter: 8:09am On Oct 11, 2021
Elporo:

Dear Prince Akeem grin

It is my prayer, that you find your Lisa McDowell!

Baba e never reach that one na

The car parole was based on the fact when you toast a lady and they know your ride is good and you doing well for yourself they start infusing themselves into your life.

Trust me niaja girls know working class guys with rides from Yahoo boys.

They love comfort die I swear, not to say comfort is bad oooo..... But when it now becomes their minimum required standard to be gotten at all cost it comes as a detriment to you as a guy.

I made that choice because I didn't know what was going wrong....

1 Like

Re: Why Do Nigerian Guys Always Think They Were Rejected 'cause They're Broke. by zinizta: 9:37am On Oct 11, 2021
bodybuilder:
Why do Nigerian guys always think they were rejected 'cause they're broke.
Why do you have this mentality that your brokeness is your only flaw.
Might be another reason. That's girl you think rejected you cause you're might even be dating someone broker than you.
Sometimes you're not as broke as you think, it's just low self-esteem from comparing yourself with others.

It could be your bad looks, social awkwardness, bad hygiene, shyness and many other things.

Some guys underate the power of being good looking sha. So many girls can be gotten by just being tall and handsome, being rich is just a bonus.

Oga na survival of the fittest.... Who looks help?
Re: Why Do Nigerian Guys Always Think They Were Rejected 'cause They're Broke. by zinizta: 9:40am On Oct 11, 2021
tradepunter:

You are very right.... I followed the path of make money first...

Guy when you have balanced the ladies are even more difficult because money I realize attracts the ladies that pretend to love you.

And you will find it difficult to trust a lady because you don't know who can help in sustain your years of hard earned wealth

It got to a point I had to stop using my car just to blend and truly find a lady that will love me for my hard work and bright future I bring to the table.

Guys as you dy hustle don't burn bridges with female, especially those that like your company and adore you for who you are..

A rich guy in the eyes of women is similar to a sexy curvy girl in the eyes of guys.

Love is quite different from being sexy though ...so basically my point is girls find rich guys sexy.

1 Like

Re: Why Do Nigerian Guys Always Think They Were Rejected 'cause They're Broke. by SocialJustice: 10:03am On Oct 11, 2021
Elporo:

Sub-Zero! grin
You know the story.
Re: Why Do Nigerian Guys Always Think They Were Rejected 'cause They're Broke. by Winnerautomatic: 10:36am On Oct 11, 2021
Bigiyo:
any tips on how to get rid of low self esteem abeg

The5DME
Re: Why Do Nigerian Guys Always Think They Were Rejected 'cause They're Broke. by Winnerautomatic: 10:52am On Oct 11, 2021
The5DME:
Stupid topic.
Re: Why Do Nigerian Guys Always Think They Were Rejected 'cause They're Broke. by Winnerautomatic: 10:53am On Oct 11, 2021
AnambraTerror:

Nonsense , so short and ugly people should makes themselves tall and handsome. You see how insane amd stupid that u are

The5DME
Re: Why Do Nigerian Guys Always Think They Were Rejected 'cause They're Broke. by Mftivi: 1:06pm On Oct 11, 2021
SenecaTheYonger:

What is gym rat? And what does that have to do with this? Don’t normal guys with jobs have girlfriends or is that only for the rich. Lol. Are they all leaving their boyfriends for the rich?
they don't have to if they can cheat.

1 Like

Re: Why Do Nigerian Guys Always Think They Were Rejected 'cause They're Broke. by GodOfAbroad: 1:48pm On Oct 11, 2021

1 Like

Re: Why Do Nigerian Guys Always Think They Were Rejected 'cause They're Broke. by Winnerautomatic: 2:10pm On Oct 11, 2021
tradepunter:

Baba e never reach that one na

The car parole was based on the fact when you toast a lady and they know your ride is good and you doing well for yourself they start infusing themselves into your life.

Trust me niaja girls know working class guys with rides from Yahoo boys.

They love comfort die I swear, not to say comfort is bad oooo..... But when it now becomes their minimum required standard to be gotten at all cost it comes as a detriment to you as a guy.

I made that choice because I didn't know what was going wrong....

Have you been able to solve the riddle yet?

I hate the thought that i’d go through hell and back only to hand over my wealth to someone for the sake of her body parts.

The goal for me at first was to get money then get nice cars and then get women but my target has changed.

For me what i think of now is financial freedom and not necessarily looking wealthy. I want to get to a point where i can say i’m done with the rat race and just sit back, observe the world and live like God intended without having any false god in the name of a job or boss or even self employment. I also want to get to this point before 40.

I earn millions monthly but because i have a crazy target, it means i have to be frugal and reinvest almost 100% of my earnings. I still take bikes, dont have a car etc.

Every so often i see a girl that catches my fancy and i can immediately tell they are sizing me up when i approach. I wonder if they think we don’t catch those stares lmao.

I do have an impeccable dress sense but then i find it too stressful so most times i just go out with bathroom slippers and whatever.

To be fair to them, i even try to make it easy by speaking well so they can atleast have a clue that i’m not nobody but it hardly works lol.
Re: Why Do Nigerian Guys Always Think They Were Rejected 'cause They're Broke. by A40(m): 3:24pm On Oct 11, 2021
SocialJustice:
E no get who no need money.
Everybody needs money doesn't mean you should be dealing with a borderline olosho faking like she loves you
Re: Why Do Nigerian Guys Always Think They Were Rejected 'cause They're Broke. by tradepunter: 4:10pm On Oct 11, 2021
Winnerautomatic:

Have you been able to solve the riddle yet?

I hate the thought that i’d go through hell and back only to hand over my wealth to someone for the sake of her body parts.

The goal for me at first was to get money then get nice cars and then get women but my target has changed.

For me what i think of now is financial freedom and not necessarily looking wealthy. I want to get to a point where i can say i’m done with the rat race and just sit back, observe the world and live like God intended without having any false god in the name of a job or boss or even self employment. I also want to get to this point before 40.

I earn millions monthly but because i have a crazy target, it means i have to be frugal and reinvest almost 100% of my earnings. I still take bikes, dont have a car etc.

Every so often i see a girl that catches my fancy and i can immediately tell they are sizing me up when i approach. I wonder if they think we don’t catch those stares lmao.

I do have an impeccable dress sense but then i find it too stressful so most times i just go out with bathroom slippers and whatever.

To be fair to them, i even try to make it easy by speaking well so they can atleast have a clue that i’m not nobody but it hardly works lol.

Dayumm it's all crazy world

Well am kinda reconnecting to ladies I were friends with when I was making heading way then.

My purpose for cutting them off was because I couldn't balance not been financially boyuant with been in relationship.

Am a believer that money is a foundation to every relationship.

And so far it's far more soothing because it kinda tells on them the type of person you are and the standard you expect if both parties decide to go down the relationship road.

1 Like

Re: Why Do Nigerian Guys Always Think They Were Rejected 'cause They're Broke. by Nobody: 4:29pm On Oct 11, 2021
OfficerGbadamos:
ashawo do you also include your father?

Mynd44, Seun, Dominique, lalasticlala,OAM4J, puskin, dragnet, honsule etc

I earlier reported this gay troll who has numerous banned accounts like OfficerGbadamos,Inspectorlawal,DSSAgent,
TurnNewLeaf, SegFault, J0y0usever, 999monikers, SexyDivaQueen...the last three are female monikers he uses to lure men for gay meetings and deceive job seekers he wants to scam. He has broken rule 2,8 ,9 and 19 repeatedly.

He has impersonated me with the moniker 'k0yyes' to scam and deceive people which is a crime on nairaland.

Take note of this account too.
Re: Why Do Nigerian Guys Always Think They Were Rejected 'cause They're Broke. by SocialJustice: 5:12pm On Oct 11, 2021
A40:
Everybody needs money doesn't mean you should be dealing with a borderline olosho faking like she loves you
Dude everyone needs money, especially with the blows inflation is currently dealing Nigerians. The Naira is useless, I know people spending over 200k monthly only on food. Anyone earning 30k to 300k is bound to ask for help at some point. Let's be realistic abeg, I know many girls are prostitutes but it isn't easy for anyone.
Re: Why Do Nigerian Guys Always Think They Were Rejected 'cause They're Broke. by Truvelisback(m): 7:06pm On Oct 11, 2021
I don't know why this Bodybuilder is talking nonsense. I'm very sure u do not understand the word "broke" If u know, u won't be saying these. For ur information, if u are broke, no lady give a damn abt u, Including ur family members/relatives,friends and ur pastor.
Re: Why Do Nigerian Guys Always Think They Were Rejected 'cause They're Broke. by Truvelisback(m): 7:13pm On Oct 11, 2021
Op, ur points are useless. Even the ladies commenting here knows that they will never date broke guys.
Re: Why Do Nigerian Guys Always Think They Were Rejected 'cause They're Broke. by A40(m): 9:30pm On Oct 11, 2021
SocialJustice:
Dude everyone needs money, especially with the blows inflation is currently dealing Nigerians. The Naira is useless, I know people spending over 200k monthly only on food. Anyone earning 30k to 300k is bound to ask for help at some point. Let's be realistic abeg, I know many girls are prostitutes but it isn't easy for anyone.
You people say anything to justify scallywag behavior. Shey men don't go through this inflation as well? We are talking about people that take take take without giving in return and give you the impression that you're responsible for their upkeep because you're dating or toasting them
Re: Why Do Nigerian Guys Always Think They Were Rejected 'cause They're Broke. by SocialJustice: 10:10pm On Oct 11, 2021
A40:
You people say anything to justify scallywag behavior. Shey men don't go through this inflation as well? We are talking about people that take take take without giving in return and give you the impression that you're responsible for their upkeep because you're dating or toasting them
Take your issues directly to girls, guys also beg like mad. You have no point, begging is not a gender specific issue.
Re: Why Do Nigerian Guys Always Think They Were Rejected 'cause They're Broke. by A40(m): 10:26pm On Oct 11, 2021
SocialJustice:
Take your issues directly to girls, guys also beg like mad. You have no point, begging is not a gender specific issue.
You are just being a nuisance in my mentions at this point. Where did I say men don't beg. We're talking about the people who do it more and with entitlement in a relationship context which is obviously women and here you are in my mentions chattin bare foolishness. Tired of you simp manginas on the internet always caping
Re: Why Do Nigerian Guys Always Think They Were Rejected 'cause They're Broke. by SocialJustice: 11:21pm On Oct 11, 2021
A40:
You are just being a nuisance in my mentions at this point. Where did I say men don't beg. We're talking about the people who do it more and with entitlement in a relationship context which is obviously women and here you are in my mentions chattin bare foolishness. Tired of you simp manginas on the internet always caping
As I no support you, I be nuisance and simp. Thank you.

You know women beg more in relationships because you know not because it is research backed.

If you want to have a proper discussion, learn to be civil and stop crying at the slightest divergent view you come across. Continue like this and you'll amount to nothing.

Don't bother replying me, take your tantrums to your mother, wife or girlfriend, that's if they can still tolerate you and your bigotry.

Bye.
Re: Why Do Nigerian Guys Always Think They Were Rejected 'cause They're Broke. by A40(m): 11:50pm On Oct 11, 2021
SocialJustice:
As I no support you, I be nuisance and simp. Thank you.

You know women beg more in relationships because you know not because it is research backed.

If you want to have a proper discussion, learn to be civil and stop crying at the slightest divergent view you come across. Continue like this and you'll amount to nothing.

Don't bother replying me, take your tantrums to your mother, wife or girlfriend, that's if they can still tolerate you and your bigotry.

Bye.

You're obtuse. Wetin I wan do with your God forsaken support? Who asked you?

If a woman comes here to say they get assaulted more often than most men do you dispute or allow her air her opinion? So why are you here foolishly talking over the consensus experiences of various men on this subject.

Na you and your molebi go amount to nothing iwo kini buruku yi. Go and learn the meaning of bigotry before using it foolishly sans context. Bilewu
Re: Why Do Nigerian Guys Always Think They Were Rejected 'cause They're Broke. by Sheylon(m): 7:17am On Oct 15, 2021
Totilopussylick:
At times low self esteem is the murderer.

Such happened to me back then when I was still in school.

But I after realized i worked on it, now I bang p**sy and even get tired embarassed..
Baba show me the way
Re: Why Do Nigerian Guys Always Think They Were Rejected 'cause They're Broke. by Nobody: 2:14pm On Oct 31, 2021
Winnerautomatic:

The5DME
what's the meaning of 5DME?
Re: Why Do Nigerian Guys Always Think They Were Rejected 'cause They're Broke. by tarantino1: 6:35pm On Nov 16, 2021
angry
Re: Why Do Nigerian Guys Always Think They Were Rejected 'cause They're Broke. by tarantino1: 6:35pm On Nov 16, 2021
Elporo:

Dear Prince Akeem grin

It is my prayer, that you find your Lisa McDowell!

grin grin grin

I died
Re: Why Do Nigerian Guys Always Think They Were Rejected 'cause They're Broke. by AlphaMale666: 8:33pm On Nov 16, 2021
It's African mentality now. All Africans, especially Nigerians have 0% self esteem. That's why they think anything that has to do with the opposite sex must involve money. Almost all Nigerian males have zero confidence! That's why they always use money to try and get a girl they want. If a girl wants you, you don't need to spend one dime to have sex with her! One fvucking dime you dont have to spend! It's even her that'll be spending her money on you! African mentality is just too fvucked up
Re: Why Do Nigerian Guys Always Think They Were Rejected 'cause They're Broke. by Nasri100(m): 8:39pm On Nov 16, 2021
AlphaMale666:
It's African mentality now. All Africans, especially Nigerians have 0% self esteem. That's why they think anything that has to do with the opposite sex must involve money. Almost all Nigerian males have zero confidence! That's why they always use money to try and get a girl they want. If a girl wants you, you don't need to spend one dime to have sex with her! One fvucking dime you dont have to spend! It's even her that'll be spending her money on you! African mentality is just too fvucked up

And are the same Nigerian girls helping matters with their “hookup culture” demeanor?

I am Assuming this moniker is a F?

Stop trying to be one sided and dismissing the hypergamous nature of most Nigerian women.
Re: Why Do Nigerian Guys Always Think They Were Rejected 'cause They're Broke. by AlphaMale666: 8:53pm On Nov 16, 2021
Nasri100:

And are the same Nigerian girls helping matters with their “hookup culture” demeanor?

I am Assuming this moniker is a F?

Stop trying to be one sided and dismissing the hypergamous nature of most Nigerian women.
you're a Mumu. Why would I pose as a female.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Will She Kill Me If I Dont Marry Her? 9yrs No Be Beans O! / Qualities A Man Must Possess To Become A Suitable Husband / Funny Photos: Val Escape Plans

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 119
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.