Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,169,217 members, 7,873,964 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 10:18 PM

Nigeria’s Economy Booming Because People Went Back To Farm: Buhari - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigeria’s Economy Booming Because People Went Back To Farm: Buhari (22076 Views)

Customs Detains Owombo Segun John For Exposing Booming Petrol Smuggling Business / Demola Adeleke: I Went Back To School When People Said I Had No WAEC Certificate / When I Leave Office 2023, I Will Go Back To My Cattle Farm,-buhari Says (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigeria’s Economy Booming Because People Went Back To Farm: Buhari by mercyib(m): 11:05am On Sep 24, 2021
People went to farm and the food is at the high side.

1 Like

Re: Nigeria’s Economy Booming Because People Went Back To Farm: Buhari by Lawalemi(m): 11:05am On Sep 24, 2021
When you make cattle herdsman a president........ angry

1 Like

Re: Nigeria’s Economy Booming Because People Went Back To Farm: Buhari by kalvoken(m): 11:05am On Sep 24, 2021
Stupid skeleton

1 Like

Re: Nigeria’s Economy Booming Because People Went Back To Farm: Buhari by Kajaard: 11:05am On Sep 24, 2021
2mercy:
Amid high unemployment rate and free-falling naira, President Muhammadu Buhari has claimed Nigeria’s economy is booming because “people went back to farm.”

https://gazettengr.com/nigerias-economy-booming-because-people-went-back-to-farm-buhari/

grin grin grin

This is the man you voted in as your president, na wah oooooooooooooh cheesy
Re: Nigeria’s Economy Booming Because People Went Back To Farm: Buhari by AzuNas: 11:05am On Sep 24, 2021
Alright
Re: Nigeria’s Economy Booming Because People Went Back To Farm: Buhari by Lexusgs430: 11:06am On Sep 24, 2021
BOOM ........ grin

Re: Nigeria’s Economy Booming Because People Went Back To Farm: Buhari by SocialJustice: 11:06am On Sep 24, 2021
Booming in his dream. Funny man that took Nigeria back to 1985.

1 Like

Re: Nigeria’s Economy Booming Because People Went Back To Farm: Buhari by Hyphy(m): 11:06am On Sep 24, 2021
Oga what are you saying about the lopsided appointments in your government?
Re: Nigeria’s Economy Booming Because People Went Back To Farm: Buhari by taretoofine(m): 11:07am On Sep 24, 2021
Should we tell the queen of Netherlands grin?

2 Likes

Re: Nigeria’s Economy Booming Because People Went Back To Farm: Buhari by mmsen: 11:07am On Sep 24, 2021
Booming economy? Where?
Re: Nigeria’s Economy Booming Because People Went Back To Farm: Buhari by igbowoman: 11:07am On Sep 24, 2021
osuofia2:
We love you baba Buhari

You and your family only.May the love buhari has shown Nigerians and alaigbo continue to be the greatest love of your lives.Iseee
You love him for the pittance they pay you to promote him online
Ewu awusa

3 Likes

Re: Nigeria’s Economy Booming Because People Went Back To Farm: Buhari by gurunlocker: 11:07am On Sep 24, 2021
I'm not sure this man knows what's happening in Nigeria.... They just give him something to read and he will start talking.

Which farm? The farm that bandits and Fulani terrorists are killing people on?

3 Likes

Re: Nigeria’s Economy Booming Because People Went Back To Farm: Buhari by Rilwayne001: 11:08am On Sep 24, 2021
Eleribu somebody!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigeria’s Economy Booming Because People Went Back To Farm: Buhari by VEHINTOLAR: 11:08am On Sep 24, 2021
Ko de ni da fun man oloriburuku yi !

1 Like

Re: Nigeria’s Economy Booming Because People Went Back To Farm: Buhari by lokotamak(m): 11:08am On Sep 24, 2021
What exactly this man dey talk self
Re: Nigeria’s Economy Booming Because People Went Back To Farm: Buhari by Jaysnowkid: 11:08am On Sep 24, 2021
So this yahoo yahoo government wants to scam the queen of Netherland. God will soon bring you all to justice.
Re: Nigeria’s Economy Booming Because People Went Back To Farm: Buhari by seasy: 11:09am On Sep 24, 2021
Worst president ever!

1 Like

Re: Nigeria’s Economy Booming Because People Went Back To Farm: Buhari by Nobody: 11:09am On Sep 24, 2021
This shows that this man is very very insensitive to the plight of the masses

1 Like

Re: Nigeria’s Economy Booming Because People Went Back To Farm: Buhari by williaam(m): 11:09am On Sep 24, 2021
This man get acute dementia, I pity Nigerians, another wey to get funds to share. Na wa, who swear for us with this man

1 Like

Re: Nigeria’s Economy Booming Because People Went Back To Farm: Buhari by Maxymilliano(m): 11:10am On Sep 24, 2021
shocked Did i just read the shrinking economy is booming ?
Re: Nigeria’s Economy Booming Because People Went Back To Farm: Buhari by Gkemz: 11:10am On Sep 24, 2021
Which economy, which farm... The one fulani herdsmen are killing it's farmers or the economy that it's currency has dropped from 198/$ to 580/$

2 Likes

Re: Nigeria’s Economy Booming Because People Went Back To Farm: Buhari by Nobody: 11:11am On Sep 24, 2021
Farms that your bandits and Fulani herdsmen killer brothers have chased farmers out of their farmlands and massacre some.Are you sure Buhari said that or it's lie Mohammad?

2 Likes

Re: Nigeria’s Economy Booming Because People Went Back To Farm: Buhari by TearNinja001: 11:11am On Sep 24, 2021
Yes it's booming, no wonder unemployment rate has reduced,borrowing has lessen now.

Be deceiving yourself there.
Re: Nigeria’s Economy Booming Because People Went Back To Farm: Buhari by Otunski: 11:11am On Sep 24, 2021
Buhari has added lies to his abysmal credentials of Nepotism, Incompetence, Cluelessness, high handedness, executive reckless, Intimidation, impunity and a host of other negativity. What a Terrible situation we've found ourselves as a People. Tueh! Shame of Buhari!

2 Likes

Re: Nigeria’s Economy Booming Because People Went Back To Farm: Buhari by FILEBE(m): 11:11am On Sep 24, 2021
Let him just do n finish his tenure fast please.

2 Likes

Re: Nigeria’s Economy Booming Because People Went Back To Farm: Buhari by PointZerom: 11:11am On Sep 24, 2021
Mr President where's your brain?
Re: Nigeria’s Economy Booming Because People Went Back To Farm: Buhari by Terrier99: 11:12am On Sep 24, 2021
Baba agbaya onisokuso

3 Likes

Re: Nigeria’s Economy Booming Because People Went Back To Farm: Buhari by naija1stnigar(m): 11:12am On Sep 24, 2021
Who is giving this dullard this destructive feedback? Or is it that he just intentionally want to put more insult on our injury? But what I just know is that this Buhari dramas and insults is a season, it will soon pass away.

1 Like

Re: Nigeria’s Economy Booming Because People Went Back To Farm: Buhari by oyejideogunjumo: 11:12am On Sep 24, 2021
Either directly from the President or on his behalf, I think care should be taking in whatever is said.
People are aggrieved because of the present situation in the country.
To say economy is booming at N500+ / a dollar and killings in the farm that farmers are afraid to go to farm is far from being true.
We need words of encouragement and consolation now than ever before.
God bless Nigeria

1 Like

Re: Nigeria’s Economy Booming Because People Went Back To Farm: Buhari by Swinger60(f): 11:13am On Sep 24, 2021
Ammishaddai:
I don't think this man is in the same country with the harsh realities plaguing people daily
I swear.

times are fuvxking hard.

companies are closing up due to no access to raw materials to produce.

Dangote spaghetti is almost 6,500 per carton in the market.

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

No Election In Some Parts Of Rivers,army Tells Tribunal / Setting The Record Straight On PDP Chairman Ali Modu Sheriff / Buhari Constructed Road To Ex-president Jonathan’s Community – Sylva

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.