Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,201,346 members, 7,978,108 topics. Date: Thursday, 17 October 2024 at 07:12 PM

Half Empty Shops - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Half Empty Shops (595 Views)

Man Refuelling Generator Sets Shops Attached To Palace Ablaze In Lagos (photos) / Saudi Arabia Shops Use Buharis Name To Attract Customers / Fire Outbreak At Oshodi Market, Shops And Cars Destroyed (Photos, Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Half Empty Shops by missionmex(m): 12:12am On Sep 24, 2021
Have you noticed this days that most shops that were full before are almost empty now especially those selling provisions. I did a survey in the area where I lived and even realize more shocking that so many of this shops have closed up.
When I seek to know why this new normal, I realized the following
1, patronage have reduced due to the fact that people purchasing power has reduced.
2, goods are very expensive in the market.
3. Loans are not easily accessible.
4. Profit made are not sustainable
5. No government policies targeted at helping this retailers.
6. Excessive and irrational granting of credit etc.
The truth is that it has never been this bad for business owners.
Re: Half Empty Shops by ojasweb(m): 12:41am On Sep 24, 2021
While this is the absolute reality of the current state of the country, the paid defenders of the present government will be here to call it lies.

After all, one old man said everyone can still live well on 500 Naira per day in Nigeria.
Re: Half Empty Shops by YeyeGbami: 1:18am On Sep 24, 2021
If you don’t have other source of income na trouble cos if you sell an item, you can’t buy that item back from the market without adding more money. Prices change daily.
Re: Half Empty Shops by Nobody: 6:00am On Sep 24, 2021
Don't be surprised that most of them campaign for Buhari and were shouting APC CHANGE!

(1) (Reply)

Iamnumerouno Is A Fraud / Money Reversed. / VACANT BILLBOARDS IN LEKKI, LAGOS

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 75
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.