Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,186,664 members, 7,930,274 topics. Date: Saturday, 24 August 2024 at 02:19 PM

Couple Kill Their 'Stubborn' 28-Year-Old Son In Imo (Photos) - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Couple Kill Their 'Stubborn' 28-Year-Old Son In Imo (Photos) (53729 Views)

Family Seeks Justice As Soldiers Reportedly Kill Their 25yr Old Daughter (Video) / 2 Yahoo Boys Kill Their Friend In Osun For Being Richer Than Them / Two Brothers Kill Their Brother In Imo State (Graphic Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Couple Kill Their 'Stubborn' 28-Year-Old Son In Imo (Photos) by hammer567: 12:04pm On Sep 24, 2021
don63:
Prayer you don't have this kind of child. Believe me you will prefer he is dead than alive making your life miserable.

IF I HAVE MY WAY, IF A PERSON COMMIT CRIME, WE WILL GO TO THEIR VILLAGE AND FAMILY COMPOUND, TO ARREST HIS OR HER PARENT.

SOMEHOW, I FEEL THEY ARE RESPONSIBLE.

SO ALL OF YOU SAYING USELESS CHILD AND BLAMING THE CHILD, WILL KNOW YOUR RESPONSIBILITY.

AS FOR THIS TWO COUPLE, TO LYE THEM FOR GROUND, FLOG THEM, THEY HUNGRY ME.

1 Like

Re: Couple Kill Their 'Stubborn' 28-Year-Old Son In Imo (Photos) by newdawn2017(f): 12:07pm On Sep 24, 2021
RevolverOcelot:
I'm not sure he's their son. E no easy to just kill your own pikin, bury am like that o. Anyway it's time for them to face the music.
Itas easy for narcissistic parents to do so. They re without a heart. They go to extreme lengths when they loosing control of some else life ( their adult adult child whom they assume they own & is an extention of them) dis what midi & her husband would ve done to me, should Jehovah not ve helped detect d dys pattern they was operating in & their double standards & lack of compassion for me their child during their reign of torment that I asked & wonder if I was their child truly.
Re: Couple Kill Their 'Stubborn' 28-Year-Old Son In Imo (Photos) by GetMeRight: 12:08pm On Sep 24, 2021
thorpido:
That son must have been a thorn in their flesh. Nevertheless, maiming or killing him is never the solution.

Troublesome and criminal son is a nightmare for any parent. My brother in law and his wife have become shadows of themselves because of what their only son is gradually becoming. And not that they spoiled him or something, this thing started from before he even turned 10.
Wouldn't stay at home when he was a kid.
Very dull academically despite being in private school since nursery stage.
Was put in boarding school because of his roaming skill.
Expelled from private boarding school.
Expelled from quranic boarding school.
Now, he's added stealing to the skill.
He has run away from home for like a week now. And he's still a teenager!

Won't parents mistake kill such pain in the ass son if they decide to discipline him?

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Couple Kill Their 'Stubborn' 28-Year-Old Son In Imo (Photos) by Bmaster(m): 12:08pm On Sep 24, 2021
Queenslander:
End time couple!!
They look mentally retarded though!!
Hey,if actually its you on your Dp,you are dammnnn beautiful!

Back to the Topic.
They will see shege cos the boy seems to have a high spirit,unless otherwise they already are mentally slow like you said

1 Like

Re: Couple Kill Their 'Stubborn' 28-Year-Old Son In Imo (Photos) by osbubud: 12:09pm On Sep 24, 2021
A 28 year grown up man cannot travel out of the village in search of greener pasture again? Why are they looking for someone that the parents have said he travelled. Something was actually not right from the beginning that made them to be searching for the boy and forcing the parents to confess what happened to him. Bloggers and their half baked story.

Nevertheless, that act of killing your own flesh and blood is the the worse form of wickedness that can be attributed to witchcraft. They should pay for their crime and RIP to the young lad.
Re: Couple Kill Their 'Stubborn' 28-Year-Old Son In Imo (Photos) by nurudeen181(m): 12:10pm On Sep 24, 2021
RevolverOcelot:
I'm not sure he's their son. E no easy to just kill your own pikin, bury am like that o. Anyway it's time for them to face the music.
if them plenty and no dey contribute positively to the family, you go eliminate some either differential preference abi algorithym
Re: Couple Kill Their 'Stubborn' 28-Year-Old Son In Imo (Photos) by udemzyudex(m): 12:10pm On Sep 24, 2021
I'll kill you and nothing will happen, see wetin e dey cause.

At the end you go follow die or spend life imprisonment.

1 Like

Re: Couple Kill Their 'Stubborn' 28-Year-Old Son In Imo (Photos) by hammer567: 12:11pm On Sep 24, 2021
[s]
GetMeRight:

Troublesome and criminal son is a nightmare for any parent. My brother in law and his wife have become shadows of themselves because of what their only son is gradually becoming. And not that they spoiled him or something, this thing started from before he even turned 10.
Now, he has run away from home for like a week. And he's still a teenager!

Won't parents mistake kill such pain in the ass son if they're discipline him?
[/s]

WERE HIS FATHER AND MOTHER HELPING HIM WITH HIS HOMEWORK?

DID THEY ARRANGE EXTRA LESSON TEACHER FOR HIM?

DID THEY BUY STORY BOOKS FOR HIM AND READ TO HIM AS A CHILD?

OR THEY JUST SENT HIM AWAY TO BOARDING SCHOOL, SO THEY CAN HAVE SPACE?

IF I HAVE MY WAY, THE DAY HE DOES ANYTHING, I WILL COME AND ARREST YOUR BROTHER INLAW AND HIS WIFE TO JOIN HIM.
Re: Couple Kill Their 'Stubborn' 28-Year-Old Son In Imo (Photos) by hammer567: 12:14pm On Sep 24, 2021
ALL THE WHOLE BASTARD CHILDREN DISTURBING THE PLACE, EQUALLY HAVE BASTARD PARENTS.

FOR TOO LONG, BASTARD PARENTS HAVE BEEN GETTING AWAY WITH DISTURBING SOCIETY WITH THEIR BASTARD CHILDREN.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Couple Kill Their 'Stubborn' 28-Year-Old Son In Imo (Photos) by thorpido(m): 12:28pm On Sep 24, 2021
GetMeRight:

Now, he has run away from home for like a week. And he's still a teenager!

Won't parents mistake kill such pain in the ass son if they decide to discipline him?
Whao! Must be a real heartache for his parents.

3 Likes

Re: Couple Kill Their 'Stubborn' 28-Year-Old Son In Imo (Photos) by Sunday2021: 12:34pm On Sep 24, 2021
These people no get sense, instead of them to recruit the guy to UGM so that Nigeria military will just waste him. Now they end up staining their blood.

1 Like

Re: Couple Kill Their 'Stubborn' 28-Year-Old Son In Imo (Photos) by azpekuliar: 12:37pm On Sep 24, 2021
If all parents resorted to this, I would have been dead by now.
Re: Couple Kill Their 'Stubborn' 28-Year-Old Son In Imo (Photos) by sylve11: 12:40pm On Sep 24, 2021
fuckingAyaya:
them go re-kill the ghost

Lol grin

No time. cool

1 Like

Re: Couple Kill Their 'Stubborn' 28-Year-Old Son In Imo (Photos) by Blessing185(f): 12:41pm On Sep 24, 2021
fuckingAyaya:
them go re-kill the ghost
who is this guy o always see his meme??

1 Like

Re: Couple Kill Their 'Stubborn' 28-Year-Old Son In Imo (Photos) by LmanAdm: 12:41pm On Sep 24, 2021
They should've easily handed him over to the police for his stubbornness.
But it seems like they're more stubborn than him.
Re: Couple Kill Their 'Stubborn' 28-Year-Old Son In Imo (Photos) by sylve11: 12:42pm On Sep 24, 2021
WibusJaga:

For being stubborn?
Some parents don't realise the so called stubborn child often becomes the celebrated one & saviour of the family eventually.
All he needs is continuous counselling & love.

Nothing like often there. Some will be unuseful till eternity.

Better not to have a child than to have the one that will give silly problems. undecided cool

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Couple Kill Their 'Stubborn' 28-Year-Old Son In Imo (Photos) by HeadAcheDrug: 12:50pm On Sep 24, 2021
That's a matured man. 28 years old
Re: Couple Kill Their 'Stubborn' 28-Year-Old Son In Imo (Photos) by vickydevoka(m): 1:01pm On Sep 24, 2021
I rememberu neighbor pikin. De mama gats leaves house for de boy run go village. Some pikin stubborn die. Now de boy the number 2 man for Vikings (Aro) Confratanity

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Couple Kill Their 'Stubborn' 28-Year-Old Son In Imo (Photos) by Omodua(m): 1:23pm On Sep 24, 2021
Lovenorth:
Ipob are very useless and heartless people, they don't know what they want, they are confused and the worse thing is that they want to rule Nigeria. How can I vote for someone that didn't value even his own blood? cry
Misguided tantrums! In your region or ethnic group,everybody has same psyche and behavioral pattern, abi? You could hate Igbo but you can't take away their industry and technological development.

1 Like

Re: Couple Kill Their 'Stubborn' 28-Year-Old Son In Imo (Photos) by Iamagoodgirll: 1:29pm On Sep 24, 2021
Nawa oh killed your own child
Re: Couple Kill Their 'Stubborn' 28-Year-Old Son In Imo (Photos) by cococandy(f): 1:54pm On Sep 24, 2021
That’s a whole man. Not a child. What do they mean he’s stubborn?

1 Like

Re: Couple Kill Their 'Stubborn' 28-Year-Old Son In Imo (Photos) by Testimony1988(m): 1:58pm On Sep 24, 2021
They should have found a solution to his problem and not to have killed him.
Re: Couple Kill Their 'Stubborn' 28-Year-Old Son In Imo (Photos) by AvalonSpace(m): 2:09pm On Sep 24, 2021
The couple know how the boy came. I'm not sure they're the true parents. If truly he's their flesh and blood, it won't be easy to kill and bury him like that. Check am nah..

1 Like

Re: Couple Kill Their 'Stubborn' 28-Year-Old Son In Imo (Photos) by Lovenorth: 2:14pm On Sep 24, 2021
Omodua:
Misguided tantrums! In your region or ethnic group,everybody has same psyche and behavioral pattern, abi? You could hate Igbo but you can't take away their industry and technological development.

Did I ever mention Igbo in my comment?
If you are not an Ipob terrorist why are you worried that I excoriate Ipob based on what they have done?
Re: Couple Kill Their 'Stubborn' 28-Year-Old Son In Imo (Photos) by Feggie3: 2:18pm On Sep 24, 2021
Testimony1988:
They should have found a solution to his problem and not to have killed him.
How solutions have you brought to solve the problems ravaging your community? Seems you have the whole solution to every problem.
Re: Couple Kill Their 'Stubborn' 28-Year-Old Son In Imo (Photos) by WowSweetGuy(m): 2:21pm On Sep 24, 2021
Maybe not intentionally. Mistake things
Re: Couple Kill Their 'Stubborn' 28-Year-Old Son In Imo (Photos) by dorcasamalu: 2:25pm On Sep 24, 2021
This is wickedness in the highest order
Re: Couple Kill Their 'Stubborn' 28-Year-Old Son In Imo (Photos) by Testimony1988(m): 2:42pm On Sep 24, 2021
Feggie3:
How solutions have you brought to solve the problems ravaging your community? Seems you have the whole solution to every problem.
What brought this your comment, if you don't have any tangible comments, don't bother replying my comments, it seems you are in support of what they did from your comment.
Re: Couple Kill Their 'Stubborn' 28-Year-Old Son In Imo (Photos) by therajah: 2:45pm On Sep 24, 2021
thorpido:
That son must have been a thorn in their flesh. Nevertheless, maiming or killing him is never the solution.
Even if he was a knife in the flesh..
Re: Couple Kill Their 'Stubborn' 28-Year-Old Son In Imo (Photos) by Abagworo(m): 2:47pm On Sep 24, 2021
I stand with the parents if indeed the boy was a criminal.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

FCTA Seals Jabi Mall Due To Naira Marley's Concert (Video & Pictures) / Herbalists Raise Alarm Over Strange Shrine Found In A Bush In Ekiti. Photos / Effiong Scott Claim Japheth Akwaowo Who Was Killed By A Corper Raped Her In 2017

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.