Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,810 members, 7,889,636 topics. Date: Sunday, 14 July 2024 at 05:10 PM

How Is Affiliate Marketing Done? - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / How Is Affiliate Marketing Done? (1412 Views)

How Genuine Is Affiliate Marketing / Why Is Affiliate Marketing The Best Online Business? / What Exactly Is Affiliate Internet Marketing? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How Is Affiliate Marketing Done? by thejao(m): 9:20am On Sep 24, 2021
A whole lot of individuals have inculcated the phone/laptop lifestyle. Such that, most has one or more streams of income just by acquiring the right digital skill.

It could act a side hustle or even a perfect business for anybody. A digital skill is like oxygen and it is needed by everyone to succeed with the country's present economic situation and it is not even a debate.

Even as low as a secondary school student or even as high as a business owner can learn a digital skill.

There is a particular business model that most big companies use e.g Amazon, Uber, Netflix etc. They just create a bridge between Merchants and Consumers.

You can also do what these big companies do and you don't have to be as complex as what they do or need high funding. All you need is you need is your Smartphone, Internet connection and the right knowledge.

You might be wondering what exactly is it that just requires a Smartphone and Internet connection. Take a Chill pill�

Have you ever tried to recommend a product to someone and the person makes a purchase of such product? If yes, What you did there is AFFILIATE MARKETING and that's the digital skill I would be brief about.

Affiliate marketing is the practice of promoting the products or services of another person or company in exchange for a commission on the resulting sale.

In simple terms, it means selling other people's product and getting paid a commission for it.

So to say, the job of an affiliate marketer is to link the buyer and the seller.

Do you want to start a Profitable online business with affiliate marketing? Let me walk you through the process, I'd be glad to do so.

Connect with me through the link below

www.consultwithjao.com/sidehustle
Re: How Is Affiliate Marketing Done? by Fetzs: 10:24pm On Sep 24, 2021
Word of mouth traffic link building

(1) (Reply)

Site Clock Is About 12 Minutes Late / Spikedcylinder: Coward, You Can't Have The Last Word All The Time / Ojukwu Manhood Lives On! - Dame Jonathan

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.