Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,172,309 members, 7,884,639 topics. Date: Tuesday, 09 July 2024 at 01:24 PM

Help Me Out!!!! Everyone - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Help Me Out!!!! Everyone (1385 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply)

Re: Help Me Out!!!! Everyone by arthurwillia(m): 9:10pm On Sep 24, 2021
Capalot66:
Hello everyone
I’m having an issue that’s bothering me so much
I don’t know how to say no to people whenever they ask things or money from me most times and this is killing me big time.. Anytime they ask me for something , even if it’s the last that’s with me I’ll still give out to them and it’s affecting me. To make matters worse, I don’t know how to ask people for things or money even asking from my family, I don’t do that.. Today now, one of my guy asks me for money, I sent him the last 1k with me fully knowing well that I don’t have any money on me again or any hope to see money, I still went ahead to give me. Now I don’t have any money on me, I’m using freebasics sef here on nairaland. How can I stop this ?

Something is seriously wrong with you and you don’t have who to tell you, even Jesu said love thy neighbor as yourself not more than yourself

(1) (2) (Reply)

How Decent And Chaste Are Extremely Shy Ladies? / . / I Am A Proud BETA Man

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.