Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,988 members, 7,873,181 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 09:18 AM

Vincent Desmond: Police Accused Me Of Being A Yahoo Boy & Took Me To ATM - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Vincent Desmond: Police Accused Me Of Being A Yahoo Boy & Took Me To ATM (37719 Views)

Dauda Danladi: Police Accused Of Torturing 33-year-Old Man To Death In Bauchi / Police Accused Of Assaulting A Nursing Mother And Her 2-Month-Old Baby In Owerri / Happiness Nwokocha: Francis Alamezie Framed Me Up, Accused Me Of Raping His Son (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Vincent Desmond: Police Accused Me Of Being A Yahoo Boy & Took Me To ATM by jojothunder: 4:10pm On Sep 24, 2021
Why didn't you follow them provided you are not one of the yahoo yahoo

6 Likes

Re: Vincent Desmond: Police Accused Me Of Being A Yahoo Boy & Took Me To ATM by DLSReigns: 4:10pm On Sep 24, 2021
What can I say. You keep hearing different negative tales as if there is a competition of bad omen. It could be worse though
Re: Vincent Desmond: Police Accused Me Of Being A Yahoo Boy & Took Me To ATM by mytime24(f): 4:10pm On Sep 24, 2021
Sebastine1994:
in china effeminate male have been banned from the internet. they should not be role model to our kids.

all our comedians on tiktok cross dress to look funny.
we should not copy from the West. in a sane world Bob risky should be hanged
off
Re: Vincent Desmond: Police Accused Me Of Being A Yahoo Boy & Took Me To ATM by Sultty(m): 4:11pm On Sep 24, 2021
They will later be shouting and asking where their life's battle come from and start running from piller to post
Re: Vincent Desmond: Police Accused Me Of Being A Yahoo Boy & Took Me To ATM by MrHyde: 4:11pm On Sep 24, 2021
We don't have lawyers in this country, we only have people who study law and brag about being called learned colleague. Why can't the Nigerian police be sued, if he went to an atm with them, is there not a camera to capture their faces as proof.
My learned colleagues my ass.

12 Likes

Re: Vincent Desmond: Police Accused Me Of Being A Yahoo Boy & Took Me To ATM by elmessiahs(m): 4:12pm On Sep 24, 2021
EFCC, RRS, etc are too jealous successful young. Generalizing every young man as a thief is too daft and shows how our society is.

1 Like

Re: Vincent Desmond: Police Accused Me Of Being A Yahoo Boy & Took Me To ATM by KingDash: 4:13pm On Sep 24, 2021
Sebastine1994:
in china effeminate male have been banned from the internet. they should not be role model to our kids.

all our comedians on tiktok cross dress to look funny.
we should not copy from the West. in a sane world Bob risky should be hanged
bros white will always be the elite.. even the bible said he will give them dominion over the earth or some shit like that, so schools, religion, technology, lifestyle etc.
Re: Vincent Desmond: Police Accused Me Of Being A Yahoo Boy & Took Me To ATM by jimyjames(m): 4:13pm On Sep 24, 2021
Did he tell them he was famously gay?

1 Like

Re: Vincent Desmond: Police Accused Me Of Being A Yahoo Boy & Took Me To ATM by raindroup(m): 4:13pm On Sep 24, 2021
I no pray to Waka jam effcc, but as a street g no uniform man fit force me to atm and withdraw any money. No Na e no fit happen for the cowtry.
Re: Vincent Desmond: Police Accused Me Of Being A Yahoo Boy & Took Me To ATM by redcliff: 4:15pm On Sep 24, 2021
that shit kanu fighting for but you who is supposed to be reasonable is calling him a terrorist..

1 Like

Re: Vincent Desmond: Police Accused Me Of Being A Yahoo Boy & Took Me To ATM by Nobody: 4:17pm On Sep 24, 2021
Boys Ooh Yeah Ooh Yeah , Boys Ooh Yeah Ooh Yeah. This time around another end Sars and EFCC will destroy everything . It won't end well this time
Re: Vincent Desmond: Police Accused Me Of Being A Yahoo Boy & Took Me To ATM by BigDolph(m): 4:17pm On Sep 24, 2021
You don pay your dues bro
Re: Vincent Desmond: Police Accused Me Of Being A Yahoo Boy & Took Me To ATM by bmdmix11: 4:17pm On Sep 24, 2021
I swear some people are just weak jeez
Re: Vincent Desmond: Police Accused Me Of Being A Yahoo Boy & Took Me To ATM by Cokahot: 4:18pm On Sep 24, 2021
I get this on a daily,like today I lost 5h to police. What I normaly do,after checking docs and every is complete no more talk,I open hand shake the officer 2h. Say next time. Sadly on my way back an hour ago the policeman rejected my h.m and took my 5h. The highest I have dashed is 1k and na like 11pm wey all my eye don dirty. I had just 1300 left in cash. I knew 300 naira will bring quarell,1k brought a smile. Naija police,sha make sure say u carry small cash,like airtime money,5k and get stopped less.

1 Like

Re: Vincent Desmond: Police Accused Me Of Being A Yahoo Boy & Took Me To ATM by proxitaly: 4:18pm On Sep 24, 2021
I actually booked this space to comment on Nigerian matter but then I realized Nigeria is now an idiom - pouring water on the rock.
We're all online, afraid of our own politicians, afraid of our own government and it's agencies, afraid of our own police, afraid of our own army and even afraid of one another.
We've been pushed to the wall but instead of turning to fight, we pushed down the wall and continued running.
Our children are now fraudsters, dangerous to themselves, to us their parents and have a sinking name world over.
Like crabs we support the government whom were afraid of to pull down any dissenting voice (Kanu and Igboho are recent examples)
We console ourselves and say "don't worry 2023 is not far." Yet the politicians laugh among themselves, waiting to pass the baton to worse politicians lurking in the shadows.
Then we'll start having hope again till 2027 or 2031 to...
We're keyboard warriors - we're not yet serious; we're not yet ready

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Vincent Desmond: Police Accused Me Of Being A Yahoo Boy & Took Me To ATM by RichAbujaGuy: 4:18pm On Sep 24, 2021
I'm calling this story bullsh*t if all these hooligans dressed in uniforms didn't also collect his phone. Did these robbers stay out of sight of the atm camera?

Many don't realize that there's a nascent uniform tailoring industry afoot.
Re: Vincent Desmond: Police Accused Me Of Being A Yahoo Boy & Took Me To ATM by wink2015(m): 4:18pm On Sep 24, 2021
If you have a video recording of the incident then it is finished with those police officers.

But many victims are not knowledge enough to be investing in technologies that can expose the police in their lowest point.

Victims seems not to care about having a video recorder handy.
Re: Vincent Desmond: Police Accused Me Of Being A Yahoo Boy & Took Me To ATM by 2nattie(m): 4:18pm On Sep 24, 2021
MrHyde:
We don't have lawyers in this country, we only have people who study law and brag about being called learned colleague. Why can't the Nigerian police be sued, if he went to an atm with them, is there not a camera to capture their faces as proof.

I thieving police will do all he/she can to hide his/her face from the ATM camera to avoid being seen
Re: Vincent Desmond: Police Accused Me Of Being A Yahoo Boy & Took Me To ATM by brownemmanuel43(m): 4:19pm On Sep 24, 2021
Warldbest:
Send all those evil policemen to the south east to be taken care of.
U are damn funny man, I think u are right here, they should be sent to the east
Re: Vincent Desmond: Police Accused Me Of Being A Yahoo Boy & Took Me To ATM by Ugandatales: 4:20pm On Sep 24, 2021
Bobbyjay001:
Too bad. You ought to have proved your means of livelihood to them and stand your ground.

Exactly!
Re: Vincent Desmond: Police Accused Me Of Being A Yahoo Boy & Took Me To ATM by abbey621(m): 4:20pm On Sep 24, 2021
MrHyde:

You think lawyers work for free? The vixctim must initiate the complaint and be ready not only to spend money but time. Majority of Nigerians just don't have that kind of resources. Now if the guy gets lucky, he might benefit from a human rights lawyer or NGO but short of that he is on a long thing!
Re: Vincent Desmond: Police Accused Me Of Being A Yahoo Boy & Took Me To ATM by Multi1: 4:20pm On Sep 24, 2021
Hahahahaha,

Serious Hunger dey my brother
Re: Vincent Desmond: Police Accused Me Of Being A Yahoo Boy & Took Me To ATM by tarantino1: 4:21pm On Sep 24, 2021
Brandonx:
If you were decently dressed no police man can intimidate you. You were profiled based on your appearance and you couldn’t beyond reasonable doubt what you do for a living.

And of the course the right course of action to take by the police was to extort him of all his money.

With dunces and rétards like you in this country, it is very obvious that there would be no progress in the country for a long time.

It will even be more shameful and a big disgrace if you are below 30 with this useless thought process.

10 Likes

Re: Vincent Desmond: Police Accused Me Of Being A Yahoo Boy & Took Me To ATM by Nobody: 4:21pm On Sep 24, 2021
Are they armed robbers in Uniform ??
Re: Vincent Desmond: Police Accused Me Of Being A Yahoo Boy & Took Me To ATM by Kajaard: 4:22pm On Sep 24, 2021
shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked

Re: Vincent Desmond: Police Accused Me Of Being A Yahoo Boy & Took Me To ATM by mightyhaze: 4:22pm On Sep 24, 2021
Gay people dey get money .. no vex,share some of the proceeds. Hustle go pay again
Re: Vincent Desmond: Police Accused Me Of Being A Yahoo Boy & Took Me To ATM by iReddington: 4:22pm On Sep 24, 2021
Where in Gbagada did this happen? And which ATM did they take you? I don't know where and how you would be harassed by police and Army at the same place.

I wouldn't be surprised if he made it all up.

1 Like

Re: Vincent Desmond: Police Accused Me Of Being A Yahoo Boy & Took Me To ATM by DoubleEngine007: 4:22pm On Sep 24, 2021
When they got served during end SARS,they were hiding like the criminals they are.. Youth will soon get angry again grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Igbo Girl, Ifeoma, Abducted In Zaria: "I Want My Daughter Back" - Father / Robber Stripped Unclad, Burnt To Death By Mob (Graphic Photos) / Two Married Men Raped Girl 13, In An Uncompleted Building

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.