Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,183,354 members, 7,920,331 topics. Date: Wednesday, 14 August 2024 at 02:06 AM

FUTO Students Forced To Sleep In Uncompleted Building (VIDEO) - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / FUTO Students Forced To Sleep In Uncompleted Building (VIDEO) (1965 Views)

Ambrose Alli University Medical Students Forced To Sign An Undertaking / Two FUTO Students Found Dead In Their Lodge Today (Graphic Photos) / Students Forced To Use Typewriters In Business Studies - Edem Ossai Cries Out (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

FUTO Students Forced To Sleep In Uncompleted Building (VIDEO) by BornorBang: 8:11pm On Sep 24, 2021
Update from

Final Year Students of Federal University of Technology (FUTO) were forcefully asked to sleep inside bushy incomplete building, during a school field work despite the fact that there are hotel nearby, Siggy reports.

The school refused to pay the expenses for the excursion. The student revealed that there was no light, no food and attendance were taking by 12pm when they were suppose to be sleeping.

In the video uploaded by Instablog, the students complain about how the life was so hard on the excursion as they shared their bad experiences.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l8rfXErkWy0

https:///futo-students-forced-to-sleep-in-uncompleted-building-video/
Re: FUTO Students Forced To Sleep In Uncompleted Building (VIDEO) by BornorBang: 8:12pm On Sep 24, 2021
The same FUTO that made Pantami Professor? Lol. Education in Nigeria is upside down.

I will like to use this opportunity to say a big shout out to Buhari and his cohorts. May your families be fed with the same measure you have fed this Country with... Feel free to quote me!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: FUTO Students Forced To Sleep In Uncompleted Building (VIDEO) by chatinent: 8:12pm On Sep 24, 2021
School in naija na military.
Re: FUTO Students Forced To Sleep In Uncompleted Building (VIDEO) by Totilopussylick(m): 8:20pm On Sep 24, 2021
Our government is using us to catch cruise.
Re: FUTO Students Forced To Sleep In Uncompleted Building (VIDEO) by xpressionx(m): 9:13pm On Sep 24, 2021
The money they collected from pantami will buy that hotel twice
Re: FUTO Students Forced To Sleep In Uncompleted Building (VIDEO) by CampussNews: 7:34am On Sep 25, 2021
Nigeria, my country cry
Re: FUTO Students Forced To Sleep In Uncompleted Building (VIDEO) by Solsix(m): 12:48pm On Sep 25, 2021
Why is my alma mater trending lately for wrong reasons??
Re: FUTO Students Forced To Sleep In Uncompleted Building (VIDEO) by Amarisa(f): 2:41pm On Sep 25, 2021
Pls any futo student in Material and metallurgical engineering dept here should please quote me..thanks..

(1) (Reply)

Abu Eligible Candidates / Senate Approves ASUU Demand: What Next / How Can I Get Unical Post Ume Question?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.