Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,250 members, 7,880,929 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 09:25 AM

Noah's ark Hunters Claim boat Found in Mountains Using 3D Scans(Pics) - Religion (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Noah's ark Hunters Claim boat Found in Mountains Using 3D Scans(Pics) (75527 Views)

7 Reasons Why The Noah’s Ark Story Is A Myth. / Archaeology: Explorers '99.9% Sure' Remains Of Noah's Ark Is Discovered (Photos) / Noah's Ark Rebuilt & Opened For Public In Atlanta US With Its Exact Measurements (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Noah's ark Hunters Claim boat Found in Mountains Using 3D Scans(Pics) by statesman6: 6:00pm On Sep 26, 2021
GeneralPula:
These white peoples are always trying so hard to prevent their long time lies, but the truth is fast coming out..

No wonder they had to Kill Jesus Christ before forming Christianity..

All of these doesn’t still change the fact that religion was the tool they used to scam our fore-fathers (Reason I don’t feel any sympathy when yahoo boys scam these white. May God keep guiding them like he guided these white men, when they first came to Africa to steal from us)

What goes around comes around, you know?
They want us to believe that the God (Jesus) allow his creation to flog him, nail him to the cross so that he can die, resurrected for their sin go wipe off.
Although I believe in God but I don't believe Jesus is Good.
Re: Noah's ark Hunters Claim boat Found in Mountains Using 3D Scans(Pics) by georgee(m): 6:00pm On Sep 26, 2021
Righteousness2:
Noah's ark, a Project Orchestrated by GOD ALMIGHTY was the Symbol and Instrument of Safety in that Generation, in a time Just as we are in right now.

Everyone who Heeded to the Preachings and Warnings of Noah, got into the ark and they were Saved from the Wrath of GOD.

Another Ark is Here! We are Warning and Preaching day by day and Night by Night, telling all to run into the Ark to Escape the Imminent Doom, Judgement and Wrath about to rattle, Consume and Destroy this World. Unfortunately many are laughing, Joking, Cursing and making Useless and ignorant arguments.

Listen! Judgement is Coming on this Earth. The Undiluted Wrath of GOD is about to Poured out without Measure .

The Ark of Safety is JESUS Christ! Anymoment now, the Ark will be Shut and all outside the ark will Drink of the Raw Wrath of GOD.

Escape for your life.
Time is almost Up! Run with all Might to JESUS Christ! JESUS Christ is the Only way of Escape.
They that Have Ears to Hear, Let them Hear!
I use to think this Righteousness2 guy get sense untill the day I saw him write "Allah can't save you*

He is clearly a delusional Christian fanatic..

Who doesn't know Allah is an Arabic name for God. He should have said Yeshua too can't save you.. Oniranu

When I see people like him, I just shake my head at the people he is misleading

Me i be Muslim.. My wife na Christain.. Na pple like this Righteousness2 dey cause wahala with religion upandan
Re: Noah's ark Hunters Claim boat Found in Mountains Using 3D Scans(Pics) by michlins(m): 6:05pm On Sep 26, 2021
Powerfly:

Lol. I said you should quote the Bible, you're quoting Google...howfar na sad tongue
I don't know how to help you. Show me in the Bible where you have sense or brain
Re: Noah's ark Hunters Claim boat Found in Mountains Using 3D Scans(Pics) by Voiceofthestree: 6:16pm On Sep 26, 2021
yankison:

A small truth una go de form wise... The bible is real and everything therein
No be human write the Bible?. Is there anything like Bible during Jesus time ??
Re: Noah's ark Hunters Claim boat Found in Mountains Using 3D Scans(Pics) by Bfss: 6:23pm On Sep 26, 2021
Hmmm
Re: Noah's ark Hunters Claim boat Found in Mountains Using 3D Scans(Pics) by baloney: 7:04pm On Sep 26, 2021
Are you very sure this picture is not that of the Titanic?...
shocked cool shocked

Re: Noah's ark Hunters Claim boat Found in Mountains Using 3D Scans(Pics) by ospido: 7:10pm On Sep 26, 2021
thoollz:
Make we see the Ark first. All these story say man-made object dey under mountain no follow. Finish work before you begin make announcement.

U see y people for this part of the world gullible? Na just indications say ark dey under mountain ó, no be say dem Don use eyes see am, dem don believe. But if these same scientist talk say wetin dey Bible not true, dem go dey foam for mouth.

The ark has been unearthed long ago. I have watched the video and all the measurements used by Noah were exactly the same as the ones seen. It was as big as the football pitch.
Even the Turkish government and their team of scientists were there on one hand during the ground breaking event up until it was unearthed by archeologist Ron Wyatt and his team on the other.
Even the depth of the ship matched the Biblical description.

https://wyattmuseum.com/noahs-ark-the-early-years/2011-697

https://www.unexplained-mysteries.com/news/332265/3d-images-of-noahs-ark-set-to-be-revealed
Re: Noah's ark Hunters Claim boat Found in Mountains Using 3D Scans(Pics) by freshalien: 7:22pm On Sep 26, 2021
Iwin2:
freshalien:

Rubbish! See how they trying so hard to make their Christianity claims real and relevant.

Quick fact check:

Creation story = Never happened

Garden of Eden = Never existed

Noah’s Ark = Never existed

Tower of Babel = Never existed

Pillar of Salt = Never existed

Ten Commandments = Never existed

Ark of the Covenant = Never existed

Job (“Faithful man of God”) = Never existed

Immaculate conception = Never happened

Jesus’ resurrection = Never happened

Jesus’ ascension = Never happened

Pentecost = Never happened

And the list goes on and on.

Summary:

Half of the bible (Old testament)

Story about the Israelites and their ecounters with other tribes and nations mixed with lies and false stories.

Other half of the bible (New Testament)

Tales about a middle-aged man who claimed to be the son of God; a Jewish extremist who was more interested in forming his own cult than worshipping his “God”.

Conclusion

Christianity = Fable-tales, lies and cooked up stories used by the powerful to dominate the weak-minded.

No no no. Photos saying “happened” are not enough. I need concrete proof. Show me where those things happened; show me the relics. I would go visit those places myself and confirm whatever you show me.

If you can’t provide proof, then y’all nothing but brainwashed chalatans.
Re: Noah's ark Hunters Claim boat Found in Mountains Using 3D Scans(Pics) by freshalien: 7:43pm On Sep 26, 2021
danny56:

Hahaha.... Keep living in deceit you son of perdition! undecided

Keep living in delusion you brainwashed fellow. No proof of anything in your religion and you believed just like your ancestors before you. Kai! Who did this to the black man?!

1 Like

Re: Noah's ark Hunters Claim boat Found in Mountains Using 3D Scans(Pics) by SweetDipBenny(m): 7:46pm On Sep 26, 2021
I dont believe it
Re: Noah's ark Hunters Claim boat Found in Mountains Using 3D Scans(Pics) by freshalien: 7:46pm On Sep 26, 2021
Nothingserious:

That is what you tell yourself and you are wrong.
You can now rest and leave Christianity alone.
You shouldn’t really be bothered about them.

No, I am definitely not bothered by you Christians and your beliefs. Just shocked at your sheer stupidity and gullibility.

2 Likes

Re: Noah's ark Hunters Claim boat Found in Mountains Using 3D Scans(Pics) by kemiudoh666: 8:01pm On Sep 26, 2021
Re: Noah's ark Hunters Claim boat Found in Mountains Using 3D Scans(Pics) by enemyofprogress: 8:07pm On Sep 26, 2021
Meanwhile nobody has ever found anything written in the Quran except guns, swords, pedophile, killings and terrorism cheesy grin grin grin cheesy cheesy tongue
Re: Noah's ark Hunters Claim boat Found in Mountains Using 3D Scans(Pics) by Adesina18111(m): 8:24pm On Sep 26, 2021
Righteousness2:
Noah's ark, a Project Orchestrated by GOD ALMIGHTY was the Symbol and Instrument of Safety in that Generation, in a time Just as we are in right now.

Everyone who Heeded to the Preachings and Warnings of Noah, got into the ark and they were Saved from the Wrath of GOD.

Another Ark is Here! We are Warning and Preaching day by day and Night by Night, telling all to run into the Ark to Escape the Imminent Doom, Judgement and Wrath about to rattle, Consume and Destroy this World. Unfortunately many are laughing, Joking, Cursing and making Useless and ignorant arguments.

Listen! Judgement is Coming on this Earth. The Undiluted Wrath of GOD is about to Poured out without Measure .

The Ark of Safety is JESUS Christ! Anymoment now, the Ark will be Shut and all outside the ark will Drink of the Raw Wrath of GOD.

Escape for your life.
Time is almost Up! Run with all Might to JESUS Christ! JESUS Christ is the Only way of Escape.
They that Have Ears to Hear, Let them Hear!
May God continue to give u more wisdom

1 Like

Re: Noah's ark Hunters Claim boat Found in Mountains Using 3D Scans(Pics) by Nothingserious: 8:27pm On Sep 26, 2021
freshalien:

No, I am definitely not bothered by you Christians and your beliefs. Just shocked at your sheer stupidity and gullibility.

You just failed the test.
Leave Christians alone. You are engrossed with them yet claim to have left them alone.
Your brain cannot operate at the same frequency as theirs. Pls leave them alone or catch up with them. Okay?
Re: Noah's ark Hunters Claim boat Found in Mountains Using 3D Scans(Pics) by Nothingserious: 8:30pm On Sep 26, 2021
freshalien:
Rubbish! See how they trying so hard to make their Christianity claims real and relevant.

Quick fact check:

Summary:

Story about the Israelites and their ecounters with other tribes and nations mixed with lies and false stories.

Tales about a middle-aged man who claimed to be the son of God; a Jewish extremist who was more interested in forming his own cult than worshipping his “God”.

Conclusion
Christianity = Fable-tales, lies and cooked up stories used by the powerful to dominate the weak-minded.

Internet skeptic!

How did you verify all those and drew a conclusion? On your phone or in Palestine with your archeological tools?
Re: Noah's ark Hunters Claim boat Found in Mountains Using 3D Scans(Pics) by Powerfly(f): 8:50pm On Sep 26, 2021
michlins:
I don't know how to help you. Show me in the Bible where you have sense or brain

Lol... You're being sentimental cheesy
Re: Noah's ark Hunters Claim boat Found in Mountains Using 3D Scans(Pics) by michlins(m): 8:55pm On Sep 26, 2021
Powerfly:

Lol... You're being sentimental cheesy
you're the sentimental one.

I already told you how I arrived on the age of earth according to the bible. You're still asking ridiculous question.

Let me ask you, how old do you think earth is and your proof
Re: Noah's ark Hunters Claim boat Found in Mountains Using 3D Scans(Pics) by Powerfly(f): 8:57pm On Sep 26, 2021
michlins:
you're the sentimental one.

I already told you how I arrived on the age of earth according to the bible. You're still asking ridiculous question.

Let me ask you, how old do you think earth is and your proof

The Earth is 2 months old... tongue
Re: Noah's ark Hunters Claim boat Found in Mountains Using 3D Scans(Pics) by michlins(m): 9:00pm On Sep 26, 2021
Powerfly:

The Earth is 2 months old... tongue
this is what I have against you theists. Your beliefs are devoid of facts.

Simply put you don't know how to answer the question without sounding crazy.

Ask questions about your faith and you will find out that even your pastor doesn't have an answer. Everything isn't about healing of undiagnosed ailments
Re: Noah's ark Hunters Claim boat Found in Mountains Using 3D Scans(Pics) by Powerfly(f): 9:04pm On Sep 26, 2021
michlins:
this is what I have against you theists. Your beliefs are devoid of facts.

Simply put you don't know how to answer the question without sounding crazy.

Ask questions about your faith and you will find out that even your pastor doesn't have an answer. Everything isn't about healing of undiagnosed ailments

I'm content with what I know.... The only question I want to ask is...of all the reasonable countries like Canada and U.S... how did I find myself in this unlucky shithole? Na the only thing wey dey bother me... Leave my faith.. it makes and keeps me happy.

1 Like

Re: Noah's ark Hunters Claim boat Found in Mountains Using 3D Scans(Pics) by freshalien: 9:04pm On Sep 26, 2021
Evidenx:
A FOOL SAYS IN HIS HEART THERE IS NO GOD.
ONE FOOL SPOTTED.

A fool according to your book filled with lies and deceit right?

And yes there is no God. Just a lie created by the founders of your religion to fool the idiiotic and gullible like you.

1 Like

Re: Noah's ark Hunters Claim boat Found in Mountains Using 3D Scans(Pics) by michlins(m): 9:11pm On Sep 26, 2021
Powerfly:

I'm content with what I know.... The only question I want to ask is...of all the reasonable countries like Canada and U.S... how did I find myself in this unlucky shithole? Na the only thing wey dey bother me... Leave my faith.. it makes and keeps me happy.
LoL

I'm asking same question and till now no answer
Re: Noah's ark Hunters Claim boat Found in Mountains Using 3D Scans(Pics) by freshalien: 9:11pm On Sep 26, 2021
michresakidjo:

Be healed of your ignorance, Be healed Son!... don't spiral into the whirlpool of ignorance!, christ still saves, he saved me from this delusionally destructive belief you just aired.

Show me proof of your “God”; that his so-called son did resurrect and I would believe. I mean concrete proof not tales read from one “holy book”.
Re: Noah's ark Hunters Claim boat Found in Mountains Using 3D Scans(Pics) by Tonnierichy(m): 9:27pm On Sep 26, 2021
freshalien:

Quick fact check:

Summary:

Conclusion
Lmao. Oh one day you'll look at yourself and be ashamed of how ignorant you've been. It's fine though. I used to be like you. I hope you encounter God so all can be revealed to you. You are in darkness at the moment but I hope God can have mercy on you and afford you the grace to actually accept Christ and not rot in hell for all eternity.
Re: Noah's ark Hunters Claim boat Found in Mountains Using 3D Scans(Pics) by Tonnierichy(m): 9:30pm On Sep 26, 2021
GeneralPula:
These white peoples are always trying so hard to prevent their long time lies, but the truth is fast coming out..

No wonder they had to Kill Jesus Christ before forming Christianity..

All of these doesn’t still change the fact that religion was the tool they used to scam our fore-fathers (Reason I don’t feel any sympathy when yahoo boys scam these white. May God keep guiding them like he guided these white men, when they first came to Africa to steal from us)

What goes around comes around, you know?

What class are you? Jss 2?
Re: Noah's ark Hunters Claim boat Found in Mountains Using 3D Scans(Pics) by Pumpumking: 9:38pm On Sep 26, 2021
wumi2017:
This talk no concern me,my concern is d way people die during radio program this days is so alarmingundecided you will hear ""hello hello" oh we lost him grin grin

Kaiiiii..... Wumi2017..pliase can I love u like yam n cornbeef stew wit pepper sauce & fried egg wit sardine & dodo plus Guiness?? cheesy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Noah's ark Hunters Claim boat Found in Mountains Using 3D Scans(Pics) by freshalien: 9:55pm On Sep 26, 2021
VEHINTOLAR:

Interesting ! Can you then explain how human beings and all other creatures come into existence ? Okay, let me put it this way; do you believe in the existence of God and if you do,what's your own idea of HIS existence ?

Please note that I'm not a religious person but I believe, without any iota of doubt,in God's existence.

There is no God. So much hunger, poverty, disease, famine, wars, so much suffering across the world; yet someone would tell me there is an all loving and all-caring God somewhere. A God who sits back and watches while things spiral out of control in a world he created and has control over?
Re: Noah's ark Hunters Claim boat Found in Mountains Using 3D Scans(Pics) by wumi2017(f): 10:33pm On Sep 26, 2021
Pumpumking:

Kaiiiii..... Wumi2017..pliase can I love u like yam n cornbeef stew wit pepper sauce & fried egg wit sardine & dodo plus Guiness?? cheesy

Lol grin
(No ofeInse)
Re: Noah's ark Hunters Claim boat Found in Mountains Using 3D Scans(Pics) by freshalien: 5:33am On Sep 27, 2021
Jonah507:

If people like you Don't exist, I won't have believed God's word (The Bible).

Your type was explicitly discussed in the Bible.

Remember, Juda Iscariot fulfilled a prophecy, though negatively. That's exactly what you're doing. I pray for God's grace and mercy upon you.

How sure are you that the Bible is truly your god’s word?? Is it because your pastor said so? Is it because the Whiteman said so or because you were actually there when your god was speaking the word and it was being written down?

How sure are you that Judas Iscariot existed? Did you meet him; are there any works he wrote himself? Or because you read in your “word of god” which in its innate nature is flawed with controversies and false stories?

Lastly I don’t need your god’s grace and mercy. He should give it to those suffering from hunger, disease, poverty and war all over the world since he is all-caring and all-loving yet he sits back and watches while humans that he so-called created in his image and likeness suffer in his paradise on earth.

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (13) (Reply)

Bishop Tomé Ferreira da Silva Resigns Over His Masturbation Video / Bromleigh McCleneghan: Sex Before Marriage Is Good / Ex-Pope Benedict XVI Celebrates 90th Birthday With Beer (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 86
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.