Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,285 members, 7,881,065 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 11:46 AM

Scammers - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Scammers (638 Views)

Two Nigerian Romance Scammers Arrested In Bangkok, Thailand (Photos) / Scammers Are Using Dooshima Dennis, Pretty Female Firefighter's Photos / BVN: Scammers Go On The Rampage With Fake Text Messages (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Scammers by michaelmdue(m): 8:28pm On Sep 24, 2021
This suportybet is a Hackers side oh
You can't believe what happened this evening oh
I received a message from OpayNG just few minutes ago
After receiving the message
Some one called me immediately as the message the enter in my phone
And He start asking me some questions so I was explaining my situations on the Suportybet
The just Said I should not worry
He quickly asked me if me to call the number which I have received on the OpayNG for him

I called the number for him immediately He asked me if My ATM card that I'm using is the card is active?
I then said to Him that I don't understand?
What do you have to do card if the card is active or not
So what I'm trying to say here's that this people are just trying They Best, and different types of ways to scam people here
You guys should leave the Suportybet alone.
That's my advice oh
DO NOT DISCLOSE. Sharing this code will cause account theft and financial loss. Your verification code 347103
Thanks
Re: Scammers by michaelmdue(m): 8:34pm On Sep 24, 2021
I won the game Oh
But they Not allow me to transfer the money to my account
They've started requesting for many, Many thing
So you guys need to be very careful with this site oh
Supportybet.[left][/left]
[font=Lucida Sans Unicode][/font]

(1) (Reply)

Burial Ceremony Turns Bloody As Armed Men Storm Wake, Open Fire, Kill Mourners / Road Marshal Was Manhandled By Group Of Women / Why Has The Bombings Stopped Suddenly? Has Terrorism Evolved? Will It Be Back?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.